Chapter 10

This wasn't planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten lifted his head and looked Taeyong in the eyes.

"Taeyong... I think... Hm..."

The other felt panic rising inside of him. What was Ten about to say ?

"We've known each other for more than three months already..! How time flies huh ?"

Taeyong hummed nervously. Ten was still in his arms, so close.

"It's funny how coincidences can bring people to know each other." Ten went on in a soft voice.

"You stopped me in particular, it was no coincidence Ten." The other smirked.

"What ?! You in particular ?! You were here and I was looking for my way ! And then we happened to be in the same class ! That's what I call a coincidence !"

Taeyong looked at him and brushed the hair out of his face. "Ah, you're cute !"

Ten smiled at him.

"Hm... I thought..." The younger cleared his throat. "Hm..."

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere... Chaeyeon arrived.

"Guys ! Come on and dance !"

Taeyong sighed, annoyed.

"Actually... we were talking..." Ten said.

She grabbed his arm and started dragging him with her.

"Chaeyeon, please !" Ten released his arm from her grip.

"What ?! What's so important that you can't dance ?!" She almost shouted. "You have to stay cuddled up with my Taeyong ?!"

She was obviously drunk.

"Girl, he's not yours, he's a person."

"Don't go there ! You know what I mean !" She snapped.

Taeyong didn't like where this was going.

"Hey, Chaeyeon..." He squeezed her shoulder. "Calm down, you're drunk."

She let go of Ten and grabbed Taeyong's hand instead while shaking her head dumbly.

"I'm not.. drunk ! I'm in love ! With you !"

Taeyong raised his eyebrows. "What are you even saying?!"

Suddenly, he felt her lips against his and his back hitting the cushions of the couch.

He tried to push her away but at the same time he didn't want to make a scene. But her being on him on a couch was probably noticeable enough.

How could she even be so strong ?

He eventually managed to push her away from him. "Chaeyeon stop !"

"What ?! You didn't like it ?! You don't love me ?" She asked, her eyes all shiny.

"No, it's not that... I... You're drunk, I don't want you to do something you could regret later."

Ah, he really at this... That was coincidentally the weekend where his sister wasn't there. How useful her glare could've been tonight.

"I won't regret it, I can assure you that." Chaeyeon nodded vigorously.

He looked around. Ten wasn't there anymore. But where was he ?

He turned around and Chaeyeon was here again, trying to kiss him or something along those lines.

"Chaeyeon, stop !" He yelled at her, surprising himself in the process. "Just forget it." He eventually said, really annoyed.

He then stood up to look for his friend.

 

 

Ten was where he knew he would be: outside, sitting on a low wall in the parking lot.

He joined him and sat down next to him.

"Hey..."

"Hey..." The younger answered weakly.

"Why did you leave ..?"

"Well, you were doing your business with Chaeyeon so.."

"She threw herself at me. I never asked for this." Taeyong interrupted him.

The other shrugged. "Whatever.."

Taeyong sighed. "So... What did you want to tell me before ?"

"Nothing..."

"It didn't look like 'nothing' though ?"

Ten turned his head and put his gaze on him. Taeyong looked back at him and they stayed that way for a moment, just looking each other in the eye.

Ten suddenly hugged him.

Taeyong was a little surprised but held him tight.

"You won't tell me ..?"

Ten sighed. "Maybe later..."

 

 

-

 

 

That night had marked a new step in Taeyong's friendship with Ten. Two weeks had passed and they had become a lot closer and Ten was even more tactile than before. Surprisingly enough it didn't bother the older much. He had gotten used to it and he probably even liked it sometimes.

 

Like that Wednesday morning when Ten had watched Super Star during class with his head on Taeyong's shoulder.

Or when he held him by the arm.

Or when he took selfies with him.

Or when they hung out just the two of them without the others.

Or when he hugged him.

 

Taeyong still saw Chaeyeon despite her throwing a fit at the club and kissing him like a savage. She had apologized and was less keen with him since that night anyway. 

 

Ten - 7 PM:

Same time tonight ?

 

Taeyong - 7:01 PM:

Of course, as usual.

 

Ten - 7:01 PM:

Will you dance tonight ?

 

"Taetae ! Who are you texting again ?!" His sister looked over his shoulder. "Oh ! That's our Tenny !"

Taeyong locked his screen. "Can I just communicate without you stalking me ?"

"What did I just see ?!" She exclaimed while snatching his phone off his hand.

"Give it back !"

"When did you dance ?!" She cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter