Stranger

Stranger

It was a rainy night when Wooseoks doorbell rang. First he thought he handn't heard it right because it was almost 01:00AM and who the hell would visit him so late? So he decided to play on his video game. It continued to ring. Wooseok stand up from his chair and looked out the window. He couldn't see his front door from this view but he could see if there is any trouble outside on the street. But there wasn't anything. Not only one single person was on the street nor seemed it like anyone in his neighborhood was still awake. He frowned. “Nah Wooseok-ah, go to sleep! You're already hallucinating!” He said to himself and turned off the computer. 

RIIIIING

Shocked, he looked at his door. It ranged again. Wooseok lived alone in this house since two years already. His parents had to move away in an other city because of their job so they leave their son the decision to stay for the last two years he had school or move with them and go to a new school. It wasn't such a hard decision. Not because he doesn't loved his parents but he loved his home and his friends and was happy to have the chance to stay another two years with them before he's going to study or something else. But in this creepy moment now he wished he would have made a different decision.

The doorbell didn't stop ringing now. Wooseok went out of his room directly to the front door. He grabbed the next hard thing he could find on his way and unlocked the door. Finally the ringing cut. He gulped before he opened the door slowly and took a breath.

H-hello?” He asked still before he could see anything. Only the tiny gap was enough to feel the cold and rainy air which let Wooseok shook.

Ah...hello...I'm sorry but...c-could I come in?” said a soft and very shaky voice.

Who are you?! Go home! I doesn't know you!”

P-please...” With this the stranger fell on his knees.

Wooseok heard only a crash and swallowed. He tightened the grip around his object he had for his defense and opened the door a bit more.

In front of him sat now a heavily breathing young man, which couldn't be much older than himself. Wooseok pointed with his object (which turned out to be an umbrella) on the man and poked him. “Yah! Are...Are u ok? Do you need a telephone or something? U know to... to... call...someone...”

The stranger looked up. Just let me in. Please! I have to hide me!”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oooookay first (yeah I know tiny) chapter check (x) 
Don't be mad at me bc it's so short. I swear I'll write more in the next chapter.

Who will be the stranger?? (mmmh very thrilling  I know lol)