Chapter 1

Sensei Leave Me Alone!

"Lee Rina!!" A voice suddenly boomed right beside my ear making me jumped and bumped head on his. "Ouch!" I groand as I message the forming bump on my forehead.

"Ugggh!! Baekyun!!" I whined as I felt it throbbing. My eyes got a little blurry from a sudden urge to cry. Yes I'm a cry baby. "Yah!! Aigooo... Rinrin baby don't cry~" he softly blew on my forehead. The warmth of his breath and the cold room made me shiver from it. "Wake up. It's breakfast" he added as soon as he noticed me I was already happily grinning. I love being pampered like this. Although I'm going to be 17 this May. "Okay" I mumbled sadly as his hands lifted away from softly rubbing my little forehead bump and he massages his chin a little. "Doe's it hurt?" I worriedly look at his red chin. Probably from the collision earlier. "Nah it's fine" he smiled softly and went out of my room.

**

"Mommy , Daddy , Sehunn, Baekyun and Taehyung.. Morning" I greeted my family as I took a sit beside Sehun. It's like a tradition. It all started when I was 4 years old and was sulking with my family so for a whole month for a silly reason. Sehun my oldest brother kept teasing my chubby cheeks then twin Beakhyun and Taehyun joined along teasing me all day. I cried, I wailed and even told my parents yet the both of them just laughed and pinched one cheeks each. Yes. I'm that cute.

The morning greeting just became a habit. A habit that's hard to let go.

**

"Sweety, in a month you'll be 17 years old. Right?" My mommy said as she placed her spoon on the left side of her empty plate.

"Yeah? Why?" I hesitantly answered. My Mom is great but whenever she is being sweet to me. She usually have an ulterior motive. Just like how my sweet 16 wasted on some dude. Yes she prepared a party for my sweet 16 yet she arranged my date to be with some dude named...who I had forgotten.. He was simply a loser.

"I want you to attend highschool in Philippines"

I froze. My eyes goes to my father, he just shaked his head sympathetically at me. I moved my eyes to my three brothers and they were just as frozen like me. But Sehun being the number 1 over protective brother, he was the first one to object my mother followed by the twins. I just sat there blankly watching them argue.

I'm going to Philippines?