Is He Acting?

Is He Acting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The concept of the video was simple. Leo was head over heels for you but you seemed to be interested in everyone BUT him. He was facing a one-sided love.

            This was going to be a hard video to film. You read through the marks and scenes and saw A LOT of skin ship with the other members of VIXX. They were basically your family, so it felt weird. They’ve known you because of Leo forever. You knew him from elementary school and when you both entered into the music industry you found ways to include each other in projects. You had been featured on a few VIXX tracks in the past and Leo had been the lead in a few of your solo music videos. You spent all of your free time with VIXX which made them all like your brothers.

            Well… all of them except for one. You had been in love with Leo for years, but because of your long friendship you never confessed. You didn’t want to ruin what you both had together already. You listened to him talk about other girls and you told him about other boys, but you always loved him. He would be there for you to pick up the pieces every time something went wrong and you were always there to bail him out of trouble.

            This video was testing your acting since you had to “love” your pseudo brothers and ignore and reject your first love. This might be the first video with them that felt like real work.

            The filming began with the scenes of you and Ravi being close while Leo looks on from afar. You are directed to keep intense contact with Ravi, but look at Leo and rub your other love in his face. You turn around to look at Leo and you see a real hurting in his eyes, one that was so believable that you almost broke character. You look back towards Ravi and he brings his lips to yours for the first of many awkward moments between you and the other members. The director calls cut and this scene was so good we didn’t need another take.

            You try to push through the other scenes, but they are a bit more difficult. You had to make out with Hyuk at least a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter