What Was I Thinking? - Part 2

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana sat at the counter with a troubled mind. She sipped her coffee and stared at it while thoughts were running through her head. She couldn't seem to process what had happened. However, what troubled her most was not that Tzuyu kissed her but the feelings that came with it after their lips touched.

 

MM: Yo, you don't look good...

 

SN: hm? I-I'm just tired!

 

MM: Right...

 

MI: Maybe it must be all that caffeine you are ingesting, I told you to drink less coffee at this hour

 

SN: Well, I got to finish marking those essays somehow

 

MM: so you sure nothing's wrong?

 

SN: Yes Momo, thanks for both of your concern

 

Sana forced a smile and so did her two roommates before the left for their rooms. Sana, Mina and Momo had moved to Korea together years ago in hopes to pursue their- no; to pursue Momo's dream of becoming a trainee. The three of them were best of friends that were why they decided to tag along with Momo to Korea. The other reason was because the blonde's parents didn't allow her to go to a foreign land alone.

 

And to support themselves and sometimes Momo's jokbal craze, all three of them took up a job. Momo was a trainee and also works at a Jokbal place. No surprise. Meanwhile, Mina worked at the local convenience store and Sana; she's a teacher.

 

They usually don't keep secrets from each other but this was something Sana was hesitant to tell them about. A student and teacher relationship is taboo after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DH: Ya! Son Chaeyoung! Give me that Choco pie back!

 

CY: Unnie, you are so much! Can't you just give me one...?

 

DH: If only you can reach~

 

Dahyun snatched it back and raised her hand up in the air while Chaeyoung tried to jump for it. Even though the two were about the same height, Dahyun made sure Chaeyoung couldn't reach it.

 

CY: That's really unfair Ms. insoles!!!

 

DH: oh no you didn't!...

 

While the public watched the two students make a racket over choco pie, Tzuyu walked over and snatched it away easily.

 

CY & DH: HEY!!

 

Tzuyu tore the wrapper and took a bite while the other two girls dropped their shoulders in defeat. The bus came and they all boarded.

 

Chaeyoung noticed that the girl had droopy eyes and also, she was staring out of the window rather than talking to both her and Dahyun like she used to.

 

CY: We're you always this tired in the morning?

 

TY: I isn't sleep well...

 

DH: Who do I need to beat up now?!

 

TY: Roll your sleeves back down Unnie. No body is going to beat anybody.

 

CY: Was it about Ms. Scary yesterday?

 

Tzuyu nodded.

 

DH: Ms. scary?

 

TY: Prof. Minatozaki

 

Dahyun rolled her sleeves down immediately, earning a chuckle from Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

 

DH: Anyway, what about her?

 

TY: Come over to my house later... I'll tell both of you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biology lesson was the last period of the day and as usual, students were stuck onto their seats, looking at the door. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was looking out of the window to first, take her mind off the incident and second, because she couldn't bear to look at her professor.

 

Everything seemed normal. Professor Minatozaki came, the class greeted her but it was really obvious to both of them that they were trying to avoid each other's gaze. Sana told the student to sit and the nerd yelled out for homework again.

 

Tzuyu's expression changed into a painful one before she knocked her forehead on the table top. She was so caught up with thinking about he information so much so that she had forgotten to do her homework. Knowing that she would get scolded, she invited herself out of the classroom again.

 

An hour passed with Tzuyu facing the opposite walls outside the classroom. Prof Minatozaki always ended on time so when the school bell rang, the students were already streaming out of the classroom. Tzuyu went back in through the back door to get her bag and she was about to leave when she got called.

 

SN: Tzuyu... Can I speak to you for a bit?

 

Tzuyu silently complied and instinctively braced herded for a scolding.

 

SN: Are you really that scared of me?

 

Tzuyu looked up and blinked a few times.

 

SN: I'm not scolding you or giving you detention... I just hope you will put in more effort for my lesson... You are dismissed...

 

Sana breathed a sigh of relief after Tzuyu closed the door behind her. She felt a shortness of breath and then placed her hand on her chest to find her heart beating rapidly. She was lucky she didn't waver in front of Tzuyu.

 

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was behind the door clutching her chest, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter