It's love

Doctor, please heal me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh I lost focus so it's pretty bad! Sorry!! But thank you so much for reading and subscribing! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoon Bomi and I work as a vet. It's the starting of my long 14 hours of work again! Well, time to see clients rush in with their pets that are ill again.. I loved animals and yes I enjoy being an 'animal whisperer'. They can't talk like humans but I'm glad that I can bring comfort to them, at least I tried my best. The downsides of being a vet is having to witness deaths of little animals and sometimes having to put them to sleep. It hurts me so badly, having to see those last whimpers of the little ones. A life is still a life you know, who enjoys seeing deaths? *sigh* 

It's about 12.30pm and it's almost lunch and here comes this lady...

"Doctor can't you bring my dog back to live again?"  Her voiced sounded like a lost child who is seeking her parents.

"I'm sorry Miss, I've really done my best..." I said as my throat tightened.

"Then can you put me to sleep too?"

"What?" I was taken aback. Before I could say more, she turned around and walked out of the clinic.

I watched as her backview gets smaller, she looks so frail and sad.. It's as though she was the lost puppy in the pouring rain, I felt my heart tugging so hard, it feels so wrong to leave her alone. I grabbed an umbrella and quickly followed her footsteps. 

And there she was, dragging her feet as she walks and the rain pour down on her harshly, almost like stabbing her from the outside. I tried keeping up with her, she was so near in my sight but far from my reach. The rain just kept pouring down like a huge cry from the skies,it almost suits the despair she was feeling. I finally caught up with her as she sat at the park bench, totally ignoring the downpour from above.

I approached her slowly and as I stood behind her, the soft whimpering was heard. In fact, she was crying, she was bawling her eyes out but yet so silently. I thought to myself "How long has she stayed silent of her pain?" She was soaked from head to toe, probably drenched in pain too. With my arms still holding the umbrella, I walked over to the front so that I can see her face to face. She looked up at me with those teary eyes that shone with sadness, gosh, she looks like a sad puppy. I took off my jacket and put it over her as she looks at me all confused.

"It's cold out here, you know. You'll fall sick! Come with me." I said as I extended my hand to her but was returned with silence as she looks down shyly.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me, her hands were so icy so I tried to warm them with mine. She followed quietly by my side, as her gaze stayed fixed on the ground. I took her to my house near the clinic, well I couldn't probably returned to work with a see through white teeshirt. She seemed really drained from crying, she was so lifeless. I was wondering why am I bringing a total stranger to  my house but she looked like she could need some help?

She stood closer and closer to me, I was enjoying the skinship but wait a second, must she lean on me? I looked down to my side and oh boy, she look so pale.

"Hey you okay?" I asked waving a hand in front of her as we arrived at the front of my house.

"I... I..." Before she could even finish her sentence, I carried her bridal style and brought her in my house.

I laid her down on the couch as I head in to take some clean clothes and towels. She was staring afar when I came out changed, I took the hair dryer and blew her hair for her since she was very much like a zombie now. Then she broke the silence.

"Thank you.." Her voice was so small and delicate, a smile crept across my face. I'm no ert! It's just cute you know.. Okay, fine. I am a ert. *flips hair*

We finally settled down after being changed and drying ourselves, mostly her sitting like a zombie and me acting like a mum. She looked so cute in my oversized pullover and sweatpants, like a little child in a huge pajamas. She sat beside me as she slowly sipped her warm tea, I watched as she blows cutely at the warm steam and her small hands warmed around the mug. I found myself staring while creepily smiling like a creep, she must have noticed it as she side glances at me before smiling sheepishly.

"Erm, Dr Yoon.." she said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter