Chapter 1

Are we in love?

Hi. My name is Song Ji Hyo.

Have you ever care for someone, care for them a little too much that you just can't stop thinking about them? Sometimes like that, all you can think of is that person, kept on wandering in your mind night and day. You are always worried about them, wondering stuff like "What is he doing now?" or "Has he eaten dinner yet?", those stuff that never really has anything to do with you. Until you relized you have fallen in love with that person.

But love doesn't work that way. It has to be fellings coming from both side. And who knows whether or not does he also have feelings for you? And maybe because of your curiosity, you took your chance, and you confessed your love to him. And then you may found out he does not feel the same and now your heart is broken. You could be crying for days and you just couldn't stop thinking about it and feel you heart aching.

That could be the worst situation. But then again, that was just you imagining stuff. What if when you confessed, and he said yes? Wouldn't that just so awesome? And then, let's see what's gonna happen. You guys started going out on dates, your feelings towards each other gets deeper and deeper each day. Everytime you two kiss, your heart would always fluster as if it was your first kiss. And when you think it's finally the time, and you know that your love for him was real, and also his, knowing that you could always trust yourself to make the right choice, you talk to him, and you guys agreed to get married. You two go and meet each other's parents, and let's just say they also agree for you two get married. And then, BOOM. You hear the words "You are officially husband and wife. You may kiss the bride", and you feel like the luckiest girl alive. And then you spend years and years happily together. You would think that this is the end, this is what you wanted and now you are happy with it.

But life just sometimes does not go the way you wanted it to be. Maybe after such a long time together, your love for him might just faded through time, or the reverse. Then you would feel that probably this is not the one for you. Your heart doesn't flutters the way it used to be when you kiss him. Feelings faded, and so is the love between you two. You guys got in to more and more arguments and fight. Till you just can't take it anymore.

That is when the worst thing that could possiby ever happened, happens. You relized that you don't love him anymore. So what is the meaning of staying with someone that don't love. And then you got divorce, and even worse, if you have kids, then you could bring that issue to the court, fighting for parenting rights. And because of that, those innocent soul would be damage forever, not ever knowing the reasong why don't I have mom/dad while all the other children at school does. And then you would be very awkward and usually change the topic everytime you child ask that question.

There would be a time, when you think what did I ever do to myself to get me into this state? Then, you would think back in the past, and you started to question yourself. Not just any question, but they are the "What if..?"s. You would say to yourself "What if I didn't go to the club that night, I would have never met him, right? What happens then? Would my life change? What if I didn't get married? Would I have met somebody else and be happy with them by now?..." Those and many more. But then, you have to know, that when you start to think about those "What if...?"s, then it means that you have made a mistake, and you know it, and the worst part is, there is nothing you can do about it anymore. It is all in the past already

But again, I have to remind you that this is only an imagination. This is what might happen, all of these complicated stuff, that all happens with a little confession. So for now, let's think of the reality for a moment. If that is really what's gonna happen, get married and then divorce, you would think that this is too late. Maybe it is. But if not, you have to understand that you are still young, and you deserve a better life. You have to move on from the past, go out more, spend more time with your family and friends. Maybe go out with some other guy, go on more dates, and simply, just smile a little more. And that is exactly what I did.

I have been through a broken relationship before and I moved on. And now, I am happier than I ever could be.

Now, I am ready to tell you about my one and only true love.