final

4AM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's eyes slowly flutter up and down, glancing at the clock ticking and there's no sign of it ever stopping. He wishes it does though, because there's not nearly enough hours in a day to spend time with his one and only. His fingers tap on the armrest of the sofa, growing impatient as another minute passes. He's been out for half of the day, practicing and recording. And the other half he spent waiting for his hyung. It's never been easy for him ever since he was recruited. Not that he's complaining, he signed up for this, it's the price he knew he was going to pay ever since he auditioned. No regrets, he told himself, but he thinks otherwise when he doesn't feel his lover's touch.

"You're still up?"

Jimin's head snaps to where the husky voice is emitting from. He spots his hyung, placing his backpack on the ground, eyes heavy and body practically dragging itself to meet Jimin. The younger half-smiles at Yoongi's presence, glad that he's finally home and thinks he could go to sleep soon. But his smile slowly fades once Yoongi made his way to the couch and promptly rests his head on the lap of the younger. He closes his eyes and Jimin wants to do the same, but with this position it'll be impossible for Yoongi to fall asleep. Jimin wants to move, he wants to tell Yoongi that they can go to sleep on his bed instead of the stuffy couch. But he doesn't, because Yoongi just looks absolutely ethereal that Jimin feels that even the slightest movement could cause him to break.

His eyes glance at the clock again, wishing time would go slower, because the one he loves won't be like this again in the next few hours.

Yoongi's breath feels like the autumn wind against his thigh, warm and home-like. It's like feeling the breeze as the leaves fall down from the trees in his favorite shade of brown. He's nervous and a pink shade appearing on his cheeks isn't helping at all. He's so glad that Yoongi's eyes are closed because Jimin is currently the utter definition of a blushing mess.

His fingers soon find their way to the elder's mint locks. They feel dry and dead, probably from all the dyeing he's been doing. He plays with his hair ever so gently, it now and then and he continues to do so after Yoongi practically purrs out of delight which Jimin smiles at.

He likes 4AM Yoongi. He's simple and satiable. It's the only time where Yoongi feels too tired to care about his pride that he rests his head on Jimin's lap. It's the time where he acts as if he isn't what he shows in front of cameras or his other members. This is his Yoongi. It's exclusively for him. And Jimin thinks he's the luckiest guy on earth because of that.

Because afterwards Yoongi isn't like this.

During the day he's strong, hardworking, and independent. He's everything Jimin admires. That's how Jimin fell in love with him in the first place. He looked like a star that was out of reach and too high to catch. But the one time Jimin found Yoongi, sleeping by himself on the couch t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter