You smell amazing

Mistake

"I can't believe it! My car broke down" Tao groaned into the phone. His expensive Audi R8 broke down in a town far from his home. "Do something about it!" he asked his best friend, Sehun.

"You're seriously asking me to do something about it from HERE?" Sehun asked with a slight laugh and Tao growled again in annoyance. "Okay, listen! There is that site where you can join other traveling people. If they go to a city they put their way on the site and others can go with them. Let me check that, okay?" Sehun asked him.

"Those cars aren't even acceptable" Tao whined into the phone. "Ahjussi! How much time will it take to fix my car, again?" Tao asked the car mechanics.

"I'm sorry but I can't do it within a few days" he said on an uninterested voice.

"Ah! Fine! Book something for me!" he demanded and let out a small whine. It will be a long trip he thought but he didn't have a choice.


A few hours later you were sitting in your friend's car patiently waiting for the boy who was half an hour late and your friend started to get impatient as well as the other girl in the car. Your friend always traveled like this, putting the trip up on the Full Car site (it was where other people could book a place in the car) and brought passengers with him.

But this time a passenger was late. Your friend called him twice already and he said the same: he will be there in a minute please wait for him!

"Five minutes and I go without him!" Your friend, Baekhyun said but when he said that out a tall boy appeared in front of the car looking at the license plate and Baekhyun got out of the car.

"Tao-ssi?" you heard his voice slightly and the guy nodded with a bored expression. He didn't even ask apology you thought, but you didn't pay attention on him as you turned your head away.

 

God, just as I thought, he whined internally, these people didn't even had bearable cars just ty ones. It will be a long trip, he thought while opening the door. In the moment he opened it he felt a strong smell hitting his nostrils and he hummed in delight. God, that scent was out of this world, he thought and got inside the car quickly.

He was instantly searching for the possible source of the addicting scent and saw two girls were sitting in the car. One sat next to the driver - it was you - and the other was behind the driver's seat. He was quickly observing the two girls and decided that you are too average to be the one so he turned his attention to the other girl.

She was gorgeous. She had long, straight, bright red hair, she was thin, but with beautiful curves and a pretty face. She was totally his type and he smirked at the thought of getting this girl by his side.

That amazing smell hit him again and he sniffs the air just to feel it more.

He feels so excited. He knew one day he would finally find his true mate, and he read everything about it. He knew that this scent can only mean he found his mate because no other scents would feel this delicious. And thinking that his mate is this hot... he is indeed a lucky guy.

"Hello, love!" he said to the girl next to him who he thought his mate will be and put on a devilish smile. The girl stopped typing on his phone and looked up at him at first with a surprised look but it was soon replaced with interest and she smiled a little seductively at him. "I'm Tao!"

"Call me Sena!" she said and bit her lips.

" I'm ____" Tao heard your voice and sighed a little.

"Hello to you too" he said on a monotone voice and he turned back to Sena.

"So... Sena, right? That's a nice name" he said with a smirk. "I'm glad I met you, Sena" he said on a low voice which he knows makes him irresistible. Or at least this tone always gets him the girl he wants.

"It's my pleasure Tao oppa" she says and Tao can hear the delight in her voice.

"Oh god" he hears a quiet whisper from the front side of the car and he shivers for some reason he doesn't understand. But right now he has a girl to woo so he pays no attention to that weird feeling. He has to focus on his soon to be mate even if the girl probably doesn't know wolves exist.

 

"Oh god" you whispered when you heard that Sena girl's way to talk to that guy and you rolled your eyes. You didn't understand these type of girls who can fall for good looks and a little attention. It was too shallow for you. Not that you would ever get this type anyways. You were not looking like this girl. She was like a model. And her clothes looked expensive too, matching with the boy's  clothes. They looked perfect for each other you just couldn't imagine to ever be in the girl's position.

In the whole way those two at the backseat continued to flirt with each other and you didn't want to hear any of it so you just put your earplugs in and reading something on your phone.

That 'something' turned out to be pretty y at one point where the characters started to have an intense make out session and you felt your core heating up just a second before you heard Baekhyun's voice through your music.

"Oh my god! Can you not?" he asked and you turned to see they were imitating the characters in the story you were reading and had a heated make out session.

 

Everything goes fine with Sena, Tao thought, this girl just 'drinks' all of my words. It was almost too easy to win this girl for himself and he didn't know why he felt a little empty thinking about it. It took half of the way to get her number and a few more minutes later he even got to kiss her. Much to his surprise it felt almost the same as the other kisses he had in his life but he thought that maybe he was predicting too much. He was enjoying it though so he continued to kiss the girl.

They kissed for a while when suddenly he felt the delicious scent of her arousal and he groaned into the kiss and brought his hand to Sena's but he heard a male voice.

"Oh my god! Can you not?" the driver asked clearly annoyed by their behavior.

"Sorry, buddy! I got carried away" Tao said and went back to flirting with his soon to be mate in the remaining time ignoring the other two in the car.


"I'm sorry, ____-ah! I didn't know how ty passengers will they be" Baekhyun apologized the third time in 5 minutes but you only smiled.

"Come on, it's not your fault. I know that. By the way I could use earplugs so I wasn't the one who had to hear it in the whole way" you told him and he made a disgusted face which made you laugh. "Thanks for bringing me home! I owe you one. By Baekie!" you said goodbye while waving to him.

"Bye, beautiful!" he said returning the wave and he drove away when you entered your house.it was a long day so you planned to take a bath and try not to think about that boy with the cat eyes and how disappointed you felt when he only payed attention to that doll. It gave you a feeling like you are shallow too because you wanted his attention.

You didn't understand yourself though. You were never like this towards strangers, a pretty face wasn't enough to seduce you but this boy had something in him that wanted to pull you closer.

"Get a hold of yourself, ____-ah! There's no way a boy like him would ever notice you anyway. And you don't even like this type. What's wrong with you?" you asked yourself and prepared for the bath. You needed to clear your head.


"Sehun-ah, help me please!" Tao almost shouted into the phone. "Help me find that driver guy who brought me home five days ago!"

"What's wrong Tao? Why do you need him?" Sehun asked confused.

"Please just help me finding him? I need to find him right now" he explained clearly upset about something what alarmed the younger.

"Seriously what's wrong, hyung? You're scaring me."

"I have to find that guy!" Tao repeated.

"But hyung! Weren't you supposed to be on a date with your mate? What happened?" Sehun asked still alarmed by the other's strange behavior.

"That was not her!" Tao replied and Sehun choked on his saliva.

"It wasn't her? But you told me you felt the strong scent. Wait! Don't tell me... It was that driver?!" Sehun asked in shock.

"No!" Tao groaned in annoyance "There was another girl in the car too" he said and Sehun gasped.

"Oh god, you didn't check it before you... And you showed your possible true mate that you are kissing another woman? God, buddy you are so doomed" Sehun said and Tao growled again. Perfect. Now his mate will think he was a player which he was but not when he already found his mate.

"I know that" he sighed and ignored the chuckle from the younger.

"What did you say what did that other girl look like?" Sehun asked obviously having fun at Tao's misfortune.

"I don't really know, I didn't pay attention at her. All I know she was plain... average... So I thought it can't be her" Tao lowered his head.

"So she's not a model looking hit babe like the other girl? I bet you're annoyed at this" Sehun joked. Okay, fine, so what if he wanted a babe with a body like Megan Fox had? He had his standards, but the fate had to choose a short and chubby girl for him. He couldn't say he was happy about it.

But he wasn't stupid. No, he knew he has to find her. She may be way under his standards but he knew if they are destined mates there's no way he could escape from it and he would be miserable without his mate. So he accepted the fate and did everything to find that other girl.


"Halo! Is it Baekhyun?" Tao said into the phone.

"Yeah, and who are you?" the said man was asking him and he sighed before he gave the answer.

"I'm one of your passengers, the one who... was late half an hour" he finished it and waited for the not so friendly answer.

"What?! You are the one who stick his tongue into that girl's mouth in my car? What do you want from me?" he asked in disbelief 'cause he couldn't think even one thing that guy could want from him.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that incident, and for being late too but... I wanted to ask if you knew the other girl in the car?" he asked his head was lowered in emberrassment. But again, he didn't have a choice.

"You... what? Are you serious? Why do you ask it?" Tao heard the guy.

"I want to meet her, it's... it's important" he replied, and turned his head into Sehun's direction who was laughing his head off, because he never heard his friend speaking like that.

"You really think I would give you her number or something? We don't even know you" Baekhyun replied and he seemed a little angry, but Tao didn't care.

"Wait! So you know her? Please, tell me how I can find her!" he said but it was almost like he was demanding it and it surely wasn't helping his case.

"Now why would I tell you? I repeat: we don't know you. As far as I know you could be a or a murderer. There's no way I let my friend meet you" he said and Tao snorted. ?

"Why is that so? I know I didn't make a good first impression, but this was a little too much, don't you think?" he asked.

"Really? You were flirting with another girl in the whole trip and you kissed her too but now you want my friend's number? Why do you want that? Do you know how suspicious is this? Asking a girl's number from me?" he reasoned and Tao couldn't disagree with him. It was weird, he knows that, but he has a reason just... Not too much human knows about wolves and they want to keep it that way. He just can't tell him the real reason and without that it doesn't make sense.

"It was a mistake. I... I did something bad and I regretted it, but... Look all I want is to meet with her again. If she has to bring all of his friends then... Halo? Halo! Damn, he hung up" Tao said to Sehun on a desperate voice.

"Well... It was worth a try" Sehun said. "Hey, don't give up,you know we will find her, just not this way. We will get help from the others, okay? I'm calling Suho hyung right away" he said and did as he told. Tao was feeling down. He had the chance to finally find his mate and instead of being happy with her and making her happy, he just screwed this up. He really hopes his brothers find something because if they doesn't, he will be in a serious trouble.


"____-ah! You can't believe who called me yesterday to get your number! It was that guy who kissed with the other girl in the backseat" Baekhyun said to you and you stiffened.

"Tao?" you asked back and Baekhyun got surprised.

"Wait! You remember his name? Why?" he asked and your cheeks was starting to burn.

"He was... pretty remarkable. But why did he want my number?" you asked trying to distract him from spying further.

"Well not really your number, but he wanted to meet you again. And he didn't tell me the reason no matter how many times I asked" Baekhyun answered and waited for your reaction.

"But... why would he... I don't get it" you said. "What did you say to him?"

"No, of course. He is a , and I know you don't go for that type... Wait a minute! Are you interested in him?" he asked as he leaned closer to you. He always knew you too well, he was your childhood friend along with your best friend Songyi, who was now staring at you with wide eyes.

"Wait! So you like a dickish guy like him?" Songyi asked and you sighed. Of course, Baekhyun told her the whole story, as usual, he just couldn't restrain himself from telling something to his girlfriend.

"I don't like him, okay? I'm just curious, that's all. I have no idea what does he want from me" you said trying to hide that maybe, possibly you were a little, tiny little interested in him. But you would never mention it to them, because they were right: mostly you hated this type of guys. But there was something in this guy what didn't leave you alone.

"Then meet him, should I call him?" Baekhyun said and you felt your temperature rising again as your cheeks turned red.

"No, don't call him! It's not that important" you said but they didn't listen. "You are right, I don't like guys like him."

"Yeah, I know but if you are curious and it bothers you you should meet him, just to understand it!" Songyi offered, but Baekhyun didn't like the idea, the previous one was just a little teasing.

"I don't know, babe, I think it can be dangerous" he said while thinking about it.

"Who said she has to go alone? You should call him and tell him a place and time to meet and we all go and we can understand why he did that. Nothing dangerous if we all go" she said and you smiled at the thought. Yeah, with Songyi, nothing was really dangerous. Altough she didn't look like that, but she was a tough girl to say the least.

"Are you sure? Then I call him back" Baekhyun said and dialed his number.

"Calling who?" you heard a familiar, deep voice from the corridor, and you saw Songyi's brother, Chanyeol peeking in, with a cheerful expression. He was the best friend of Baekhyun and the brother of Songyi, and you were pretty close friend too. You always loved this stupidly cheerful giant, as an older brother and he always treated you like his own sister. These three people were family to you, as you never had one to begin with. Baekhyun's parents raised you up after they found you almost freezing to death on the street when you were 5. Baekhyun, Songyi, Chanyeol and all of their family members meant the world to you.

"I will tell it to you later, Chanie. But first, make that call, Baek!" Songyi said and Baekhyun did as he was told. Half an hour later you were already chatting about the possible reasons of his request, and the meeting you arranged with him. You couldn't help but feel anxious about it, even if you knew you shouldn't. But unfortunately you were feeling nervous and a little happy too, because you had to figure out what was going on and why did that guy stuck into your head.


"Hyung do I look good?" Tao asked Suho, a few years older wolf. Suho and Sehun decided to come with him to the meeting with his possible mate, Suho wanted to help if things don't go as planned and Sehun simply wanted to enjoy the show. Tao didn't mind it though, he was never this nervous in his entire life.

And he knew why. He ed up bad when he first met you and he knew it wasn't a great start. He knew he made a bad first impression on you and it will be hard to fix that. And on top of everything you were that kind of girl he mostly tried to avoid in the past, and now he had no idea how he will convince you to accept being his mate. You were so different from his usual, easy-to-seduce type of girls he prefered, like that Sena girl. He only knew that his usual method of sweet-talking to the girl until she is willing to do everything for him won't work with you. And that made everything so much more complicated.

"Tao, relax! Everything will go fine, okay?" Suho tried to convince the younger but Tao couldn't calm down.

"Hyung, what do you mean everything will be fine? We told you what happened right? And you still think it will be fine? The only thing what can help him is a miracle" Sehun teased.

"Sehun-ah! Don't do this! You know it's not THAT bad. I think he can get the girl it only will take a little more time" Suho reassured Tao and he got a little calmer. At least he can count on Suho hyung.

"Oh, she is coming" Tao said and the three boys turned to look at you and your friends walking towards them.

"Wait! Who are the others?" Sehun asked and looked at Suho who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Chanyeol?" Suho asked with a surprised face.

"Oh! Suho hyung!" Chanyeol shouted and ran towards the three boys and hugged the shortest one.

"Chanyeol-ah what are you doing here?" the said male asked with a big smile and hugged him back.

"Hyung, you know him?" Tao asked, and Suho nodded still smiling.

"I know both him and his lovely sister. Hello Songyi!" Suho waved at your best friend and she returned the gesture.

"So oppa, how do you know that guy?" she asked pointing at Tao.

"He's a great friend of mine" he answered with a soft gaze.

"Really?" Songyi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Come on, Songyi, he's not a bad kid, seriously. He's just..." Suho started but stopped because ha was trying to find the right words.

"A player?" Songyi asked back enjoying the situation.

"Wait hyung! Are they...?" Tao asked as if he figured out something big and Suho nodded.

"They're what?" Baekhyun asked not understanding the whole situation. You didn't say a word because you had an idea what they are talking about and it was kind of a big secret but Baekhyun didn't know. Chanyeol didn't dare to tell him because he was afraid Baekhyun would freak out too much. Songyi tried to convince him that it would be okay but he still didn't want it.

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol mumbled and blushed so hard that his ears were looking like they are in fire. "I wanted to tell you this, but... I didn't know how..." he struggled to get out the right words.

"I think we shouldn't talk about it here" you added with a reassuring smile which was directed towards Chanyeol. You believed too tha Baekhyun wouldn't freak out that much.

"Alright let's go to my place!" Suho said and all of them started to head for their cars.


"Baekhyun I..." Chanyeol said, but you cut him off.

"I think it's the best if I tell it. Oppa! To make it short, Chanyeol and Songyi are wolves. And you are Songyi's mate" you said and Baekhyun started to laugh, meanwhile Tao was staring at you with wide eyes.

"You know about us?" he asked with round eyes.

"Yeah, you know, Songyi told it to me a long time ago... wait! Us?" you asked. "Then... that girl was your... mate?" you asked carefully not wanting the others to think you are too curious about him.

"No, I..." Tao started but Baekhyun finally collected enough thougths to actually say somethin about the whole wolf thing.

"Guys! It's a really good prank, I admit, but you think I'm stupid enough to believe you?" he asked with a grin and Chanyeol lowered his head.

"Babe, I don't wanna scare you but if it's the only way you will believe us, then..." Songyi said and started to change his usual form to his wolf one. First her furry ears appeared and then her tail came out too, but she just stopped there not wanting to scare the boy away. "I can turn into a full wolf too, but maybe that's enough for one day" she said and turned back into full human again.

"You... you... What the...?" Baekhyun mumbled and he looked like he completely froze down.

"Baekhyun? I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol whispered. "We don't hurt anyone, I sware! We are like normal people just a little better senses but that's it. Please... Are you... are you scared?" he asked carefully.

"So... so even ____-ah knew about it?" Baekhyun asked and his lips.

"Yeah... Sorry for not telling you but Chanyeol oppa was scared to death that you will hate him. Because one of his old friends ditched him after getting to know it" Songyi said and Baekhyun took a deep breath.

"And you thought I wold be like that too? Chanyeol, you don't know me?" he asked now a little angrily. "Do you think I would leave behin my best friend and my girlfriend because of this?"

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun sighed deeply.

"Come here, you little !" he said and spread his arms wide and Chanyeolwent to hug him. "You idiot! I thought you would tell me everything and yet you had a really big secret on your own" he whispered and let his friend go. "Relax, I am not scared. Just surprised. By the way what is that mate thing? Is it like in the movies and books? You can smell when they are close?"

"Well, yeah, technically. You feel a very strong and powerful scent which smells so good and attractive like no one and nothing in your entire life. And that's when you know it" Songy explained. "If your mate declines you, you feel really miserable, and you can even consider killing yourself. At least that is how they say it is. It's really hard to stay away from your mate for a long time that's for sure."

"So Tao... I think you have something to say" Sehun said and Tao shrugged.

"Right, you said that girl wasn't your mate right?" you asked and he nodded. "So you didn't find her yet?"

"I did... but... I don't think she will want me" he said carefully.

"Why is that?" Chanyeol asked.

"I messed up. I... her scent was everywhere and at first I didn't know who it was and i kissed the wrong girl and now... Yeah..." he said glancing at you and you felt your body tensing under his gaze.

"Nooo... Don't tell me it's..." Baekhyun gasped and he looked at you too. So as everyone, you noticed when you turned around and saw all of them staring at you.

"What?" you asked having a slight suspicion but you just didn't want to believe it. It can't be!

"It's you" Tao said with a stare what burnt holes even into your soul. "I know, that I messed up and didn't make a good impression but... If you could just give me a chance to make it right, I..."

"You're a player aren't you?" you asked carefully.

"I was, but... I could never ever hurt my mate, and it includes cheating too" he said and you were thinking about it. Well he is only asking for one chance, and it doesn't mean you have to be his girlfriend right away. You can wait and see what happens. But a boy like him brakes hearts so easily and don't give a damn about it. But that mate thing seemed to be very strong... Ah! You didn't know! You glanced up to see that he was still looking at you with worry in his eyes and decided. being careful, once, just once you had to be brave and do something you were afraid from.

"I'm not saying I want you as a boyfriend yet, but... I would like to get to know you better in the future" you said and he sighed relieved. "So start over? Hi! I'm ____-ah! Nice to meet you!" you said and you raised your hand as a greeting towards him.

"Hello ____-ah, I'm Tao. It's nice to meet you too! By the way you smell amazing, what kind of parfume is that?" he asked as he accepted your hand and shook it with a wide grin on his face.

"It's my natural scent, Tao-ssi. Thanks for the compliment" you said giggling a little because it sounded so cheesy. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hand grabbing yours gently and caressing the back of it.

"Hm... It's so good I could get addicted to it" he said and smiled so warmly he could have beat the sun.

 




 

Hello everyone! So that's it! I hope you liked it ^^

You know originally I wanted the girl to decline him at first, but then I thought it would be too much so I wrote it this way I hope you don't mind it.

I know I have two other stories what are waiting for me to continue them and I wanted to let you know I won't end them where they are I just collect ideas (and time) to continue them. Please, be patient I will continue them, I promise!

So, everyone, that's it for now and have a wonderful day!

 

Ps.: I plan an epilogue to it, so it is not done yet, I hope you will like it!