Better Than Drugs

Better Than Drugs

 

   This day was horrible. Kibum drummed him fingers continuously against the desk in front of him. This was annoying. The silent room, only disturbed by the scratching of other students pencils on the paper in front of them. Oh how he hated that sound right now. The scratching seemed magnified the sound was pounding in his ears and it was giving him a headache, God he needed a distraction. His eyes were drawn to the clock in the corner of the room he glared at the contraption blaming it for everything. He sighed dramatically and finally decided to turn his attention to the front of the classroom again, It was true what they said watching the clock did seem to make time go even slower. He had thought he was stronger than this but as the day went on Kibum felt himself growing more and more irritable. His fingers were itching to dig his phone out of his pocket and send the text message that would ensure that all his suffering ended.

   However Kibum still had his pride and he was not someone to give into temptations so easily so instead of reaching for his phone and making that fateful text he grabbed a pencil from his bag and decided to actually try to get some work done.

   By the time the bell rang signalling it was the end of class and the students were free for lunch not even Kibum's pride was enough to stop him from doing what he was about to do. He quickly threw his notebook back into his bag and threw it carelessly over his shoulder and bolted from the room. He knew he had to move quickly because if his friends managed to find him before he reached his destination he would have to either admit defeat to them or lie through his teeth about where he was headed and the second option was really the only thing he would do. There was no way in hell the Almighty Kim Kibum was going to admit defeat, No Kibum was going to get what he needed and his friends would know nothing of it.

   Kibum quickly walked through the hallway barely sparing a glance at all the other students in the school most of them moved out of his way as he plowed passed them. He was going against the crowd, While majority of the school was heading towards the cafeteria for lunch Kibum was travelling in the opposite direction he knew exactly where to find who he was looking for. It was the same as every other day.

   Kibum heard the sound of a guitar as he got closer to the music room and he smiled slightly to himself and quickened his pace even more. Knowing he was so close to what he needed made his body crave it even more but instead of crashing into the room like he has originally planned to do his hand froze just short of the door handle.

   Was he really going to give in like this? When had he become so dependent the person on the other side of that door? Kibum was about to turn away from the door and walk away with his pride when the velvety voice of the person in the other room reached his ears he froze and growled in frustration.

   Screw it! He was the almighty Kim Kibum he was not scared of his friends and this bet was stupid anyways! He was going to get what he wanted and no one would be the wiser. He would go in there, get what he needed and then go meet his friends in the cafeteria for lunch simple as that.

   Kibum threw open the music room door with a loud bang, and Kim Jonghyun's wide surprised puppy eye's met his. “Kibum what are you doing here? Why haven't you answered my messages all da-” Jonghyuns questions were cut short as key quickly closed the distance between them. He roughly pushed jonghyun's guitar to the side. Not even caring that it was one of the older boys most valued possessions. The only thing he could focus on was eliminating the space between them.

   Jonghyun stared up at Kibum, His eyes full of confusion but Kibum wasted no time with words he captured jonghyuns lips with his own and despite his earlier confusion Jonghyun returned the kiss eagerly. Kibum felt him the olders boy smirk against his lips ask Kibum leaned in closer placing his knee between the older boys legs so he could balance half on the chair Jonghyun was sitting on.

   After a few moments Jonghyun pulled away and Kibum let out a low growl. “I thought you were mad at me for some reason Kibum.” The older boy pouted. “You ignored my messages all day.”

   Kibum sighed and ran his hands through his hair. “I know Jjong, I'm sorry Taemin made a stupid bet. I had to prove him wrong.”

   “What was the bet?” Jonghyun asked as he got up from his chair and grabbed his guitar to put it back in the case. Kibum waited for him to finish zipping up the guitar case but as he turned around he captured Jonghyun's lips with his own again. Normally Kibum was more cautious about displaying their relationship so publicly. This was a classroom after all and anyone could walk in at any moment. Any other day he was able to sneak away with Jonghyun between classes but today he was aching for the older boy since he had been trying to win the stupid bet.

   “The bet was to go the entire day without doing that.” He said when they broke apart. Kibum pouted. “This has been a lot harder than I thought it would be.” Jonghyun laughed as he grabbed Kibums hand and pulled him into the hallway.

   “So you agreed to do something to that would punish me too?”

   Kibum shrugged and let Jonghyun lead him outside toward the tree they always ate lunch under with Minho, Jinki and Taemin. “You know how Taemin gets, That's why I was keeping my distance today, but it's impossible Jonghyun! I am addicted to you.” He admitted shyly. He was still surprised how strong his feelings for the older boy were. They had only been dating for a few months but the butterflies he got when he kissed the other boy both frightened and exhilarated him.

   When they reached the others Jonghyun sat infront of Taemin and pulled Kibum down onto his lap. Kibum gave a little shout of surprise and tried to stand up but Jonghyuns arms kept him firmly in place. “Jjong what are you doing?” He asked. Jonghyun didn't answer Kibum and just gave Taemin a look that Taemin fearlessly returned.

   “ Yah! What is with yo-!” Kibum was trying to question the weird moment between the two of them when Jonghyun grabbed his chin and turned his face so their lips crashed together. He wanted to pull away, But he turned into mush in Jonghyun's arms. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck They never really kissed in front of their friends before and he was distantly aware of the fact that they were probably staring at the two of them awkwardly.

   When Jonghyun finally pulled away Kibum instantly snapped back to reality and felt his face go red as he looked at their friends. Minho was busy eating his food and Jinki had his nose in his Geometry homework neither of them seemed phased by what had happened. The only one with a reaction was Taemin and he was pouting as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out some money and handed it over to Jonghyun giving him a dirty look as he did so.

   Jonghyun made a show of counting the bills before sliding them into his pocket. “Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Lee Taemin! What is going on?” Kibum looked at between the two of them and Jonghyun laughed.

   'Taemin tried to sabotage our bet, He bet me I couldn't get you to kiss me before the day was done. I thought it was a weird bet , Since we kiss all the time. However when you told me about your little bet with him I realized he was trying to play both of us.”

   Kibums eyes and he held and he glared at both of them. “So this was all a game for both of you!” Kibum stood up with his hands on his hips glaring at them both for a few moments and then held his hand out to Jonghyun who looked up at him questioningly but let Kibum pull him to his feet.

   “I'm sorry Bum.” Jonghyun looked at him with his wide puppy dog eye's that normally melted his soul. “It was all for fun. Please don't be mad.” Jonghyun opened his arms inviting Kibum in for a hug and he sighed with relief when Kibum willingly stepped into his arms. He knew he was forgiven.

   However when Kibum stepped back he was holding the money that Jonghyun had just put into his pocket. He waved the bills in front of Jonghyun and and stuck his tongue out at him. “I believe these should belong to me!!” Kibum shouted just as the bell began to ring signalling the end of lunch.

   Kibum wasted no time he turned around laughing and ran towards the school. He was feeling much better then he had been when the day began. He had gotten his morning fix and made some cash on the side. The day had turned out to be a great one.

 

----------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed I know this is really just a big ball of fluff and lacks any sort of plot but I do enjoy Fluffy Jongkey XDD  Hopefully you guys will too ^^

This is for my friend that wouldnt let me go to sleep until I posted something ^^ let me know if you enjoyed! now I am off to sleep GOOD NIGHT ALL!!