five

My little bully

 

JUNGKOOK POV

"I DO NOT BELONG TO ANYONE!" Her words kept bouncing around my head. "Am I too harsh?" I asked myself while looking at her who was running away until her figure disapeared from my sight. She never cried in front of me but now I realized that I had gone too far.

Something inside of me kept forcing me to find her, something like anxiety I guess. Without hesitation, I made my way along the corridor, checking all rooms. I stopped in front of basketball court, slowly peeking from the back of a door. What I saw really stressed me out. I saw Minseo was crying while Suga was comforting him. "Damnit!" I mumbled under my breath, didn't want to make them shocked of my presence there, but deep in my head, I wanted to scream my head off.

I didn't know what kind of feeling that bothered me. I couldn't fight this torture and ran back to my class, leaving all my feelings behind. I sat on my chair and put my head on my table, trying to forget about it. Jimin and V noticed me and sat near me, asking me what had happened. "Ya..Jungkook!" Jimin shooked my shoulder but I ignored him. "Jungkook!" He shooked my shoulder even harder, making I lost my patience.

"What do you guys want!" I almost yelled. "What's wrong with you dude, you look miserable.." V said. "Who cares what's going on with me!! She had another man anyw-" I quickly covered my mouth when I realized that I almost said it all.

"Say it again.." Jimin smirked while teasing me. "Is 'she' Minseo??..". "What are you guys talking about? Dont be so stupid.." I turned my head away from them to cover my red face. "You're jealous right?" V smirked. "Just tell us what's in your heart right now" Jimin said while pointing to my chest.

"Urghh fine!! Yess I'm jealous because she's with Suga and I admitted that I like her since last year!" I let it all out after one year I kept it a secret from my friends.

"We're already know.." V laughed. "But ho-how?" I was really confused. "Nevermind but that's the reason why I always laugh when you mention her name..And I guess that you like to bully her because you like her, right?.". I nodded my head slowly, admitting my true feeling.

"So, when will you confess to her?" Jimin asked. "I-I dont know, probably Suga had did it first.." I said in disappointment. "Why?" Both of them asked in unison. "I saw them together..ughh I dont want to talk about it anymore.. its frustating.."

"But that doesn't mean anything, right? Just try it maybe she also has some feelings for you.." Jimin said in a comforting tone, different from what he called himself - a bully.

"why are you acting like my mother?" I giggled. "Ermmm..I dont mean to disturb you, but you and Minseo are not in a good situation right? You know what I mean" V said, a little bit worried.

"I know..And it was my fault.." I sighed.  "Dont worry..we'll help you.." Jimin flashed a smile to V but V look kinda confused. "How?" I asked them. 

"Try to be friend with her. Thats all.."

"What?! You must be kiddin' me.." I chuckled.

"Sorry dude.. We're not experts in love, so try your best.." V tapped my shoulder and I gave them a weak laughs, not sure to believe them or not, but who knows?

"Erghh..Fine.." I groaned  "At least you guys help me a little bit.. A LITTLE BIT... "


After a few minutes, Minseo entered the class and IU was running towards her with a worried expression. I told Jimin and V to be quiet by doing shut up sign with my hand and let out a frustrated groan.

"Ya.. She's here.. It's your golden chance.." Jimin said and shooed me away. "Ya.. Just go now!!" V whispered and shooed me with his both hands. " This is crazy.." I said to myself, walking to her slowly and sat on a desk behind her. I didnt know whether they're blind or they really didnt notice my presence there. I jokingly asked "what are you guys talking about.."

She let out a gasped and turned around. Her eyes widen when she saw me who was sitting on someone's desk. "What do you want from me?" She got up from her chair and asked me. "Nothing.." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Yaa go away..." she pushed my shoulder making I almost stumbled backward. I was so shocked with her reaction. I stood up and whispered at her " you really forgot who I am,right.." I felt my heart would explode because of anger but I managed to calm myself.

"It doesn't matter to me anymore" she rolled her eyes and sat back on her chair like nothing happened. I clenched my fist and made my way back to Jimin and V who were waiting there like a dumb person without knowing what was happening.

"Ya.. Is she forgive you?Tell me now.." v said with a little excitement as he didn't know what had happened. "No..she didn't forgive me, more like she shooed me away.." I gave them an annoyed face and they're specchless. I placed my head on the table, frustrated, annoyed, angry.