three

My little bully

I need to go somewhere else. Jungkook and his friends would probably come back and attack me as I had made a crime with him. I patted my growling stomach when a word came into my mind. "Canteen.. yes.." I rushed to the canteen because the recess time was about to end.

On my way, I bumped into Suga that appeared out of nowhere and fell onto the floor. At first, I couldn't reconized him but when I saw his blond hair, I lost my words.

He was wearing a sleeveless basketball jersey that revealed his muscular, pale arms.

"Are you okay?? I'm really sorry.." He picked me up and brushed away dust from my hands.

"It's okay senior..I'm fine.." I couldn't hide my face that was red as a tomato.

"Once again..I'm really sorry.. I didn't see you..heee" he gave me his famous gummy smile that could melt my entire body. No wonder they called him Suga instead of his real name, Min Yoongi.

"ermm.. it's my fault actually.. I shouldn't run"

"nahh.. It's okay.. ermm I need to go to my practice now..see you later" He looked at his watch, showing off his gummy smile again.

"ermm.. before I forget, just call me Suga.." he poked my right cheek before running away, leaving me who was still in shocked due to his action.

I continue my way to the canteen, with a smile carved at my lip. Not noticing Jungkook who was watching me and Suga at the back.


I walked to my class after buying some snacks from the canteen. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pushed me to the corridor wall. As I expected, he's Jungkook. The small plastic filled with snacks that I bought fell onto the floor.

"yaa my snacks!!" I yelled at him.

"Forget it!! Why were you with Suga just now?!" His face was really scary, making me speechless.

"none of your business!" I pushed him to the side, to free myself. I was about to run when he then grabbed my right hand again, noticing a scratch at my elbow.

"Who made this?!! Ya!! answer me?!" He asked fiercely.

"I-I didn't notice it but it's none of your business you pabo!! Let me go!!" I tried to losen his grip of my hand but it's not helpful.

"It must be Suga hyung right!! Tell me!!" He shouted, forcing me to tell the truth.

"If he's Suga, what is that to you?" I smirked while teasing him.

"There's no one can bully you except me you know?!" He said.

"why?!" I asked him back.

"because you're mine..." he whispered.

I gulped.

I regreted for asking him that stupid question. There were a lot of things in my mind.

What if he really meant it?

"I do not belong to anyone!" I yelled making him out of words. Tears dripping down from the corner of my eyes. I pushed him away and ran along the corridor, wiping my tears with my hand.

It's really hurt.

It hurt so much.