Back to Coruscant

The Young Boy

 The storm troopers collected Uhm Hyosup's body parts and they wrap it together in a piece of cloth. They then bring the body into their ship and they went back to the Death Star. Darth Minho has his own ship, he can go back on his own. He is feeling very delighted the storm troopers didn't suspect a thing.

 He goes into his private ship, fly to Death Star. At the time he arrives, Hyosup's body was already been put into a ship, where his body will be delivered to his family. With no commander, the high committees of the Galactic Empire has decided to put Darth Minho in charge until they found a right person for the job.

 Darth Minho didn't want the position, but he took it as a bonus for himself. Right after that, he commanded his people to go to Coruscant. They were assigned to kill Jungkook's parent. As they had already identified Jungkook's father and mother back on the planet.

 At the same time, Jungkook and Tzuyu had already reached Coruscant. Tzuyu asked for permission to land at an airport, and the air control allow her to do so. So they landed, Tzuyu turns off all of the gears and she take her stuff. Jungkook got down first while Tzuyu follows from behind. 

 "You still remember your house location?" "As clear as the last time I was here." He then leads the way to a bus stop. A bus stops as soon as they get there. Jungkook pays for the both of them while Tzuyu look for empty seats. She sees two unattended seats and she goes there. She put her bags on the other seat so that Jungkook can sit there.

 Tzuyu pulls up her bags as Jungkook came to her. He sits down, like other normal people does. But then, a man pushes him away and he lays at Jungkook's seat.

Tzuyu: Excuse me! Can't you that someone was sitting here?

Man: I'm the owner of this area, baby. No one can stop me from doing whatever I want.

Jungkook: It's okay Tzuyu, I can just stand. 

Tzuyu: No! You have to fight for your rights. Sir, I must ask you to get up.

Man: Listen, girl. You have no idea who you're messing with.

Tzuyu: Yes I know. I'm fighting a little cry baby!

 The man stands up, and he pull Tzuyu's hand. He throw her to the front of the bus. Jungkook just can't stay silent, he takes out his lightsaber and he cuts the man's right arm. The man bleeds, he then ran out of the bus. The bus driver just watch it all happens, and he drives away quickly. 

 Jungkook makes his way to Tzuyu, he then pulls her up. "Thank you for helping me finding my courage." Tzuyu just smiles to him, and she taps Jungkook at his shoulder. They both proceed to their seats as everyone cheers for them. It looks like they all has been waiting for that day when someone will fight back the gangster. 

 He then hugs Tzuyu, as a sign of thank you. Tzuyu's cheeks turned red, unlike the time she hugged Jungkook when she finished her training. Everybody keeps on cheering for them right after. One man shouted, "Kiss your girlfriend!" Jungkook finally realises why they all had cheered for him. He quickly let go of Tzuyu and they just take their seats.

 Well, the bus ride went a little bit awkward for the both of them. Eventually the bus arrives at a stop near Jungkook's home. He and Tzuyu disembark the bus, holding their stuff tightly with their hands. The two of them walk to Jungkook's house, with no conversation. The walk to Jungkook's house last for only a few minutes, but they get to the place at some point. 

 Im Jieun, Jungkook's mother, saw her only son coming towards the house. She feels very happy, and she runs to Jungkook. Jungkook drops all of his stuff while he also runs to his mother. Tzuyu can't stop herself from grinning when she saw them. Im Haryong also comes out of the house, and he sees his son, Jungkook. Jungkook and his mother walk to the house, until she notices Tzuyu standing on the road.

 "Who is this young lady over here?" "She's a- friend of mine" Like all other mothers, Jieun will suspect something going on between them. She invites Tzuyu to come into the house. 

 In the house, Jieun is preparing drinks for her son and Tzuyu. She had shown that she wanted Tzuyu to become the wife of her son.

Tzuyu: This house is very nice, Mister.

Haryong: I'm glad you like it. Even though it's quite small.

Tzuyu: No, it's fine, really.

Haryong: Thank you for that. So, Tzuyu. You are a Jedi right?

Jungkook: Yes, yes. And Jungkook too.

 Haryong didn't really pay attention to his son, as he also wanted Tzuyu to become his daughter-in-law. Jieun then come with the drinks for all of them. She serves her husband first, later on Tzuyu and her son. They have a long conversation, until Haryong heard a banging on the door.

 He opens the door like the other times, when suddenly a man stab him with a knife. Haryong collapses on the floor. All of the others are really shocked by the incident. Jungkook went to catch the unknown killer, he chases the man until he gets to grab the man's shirt. Jungkook open the man's mask and he sees the gangster whom his hand was cut off by Jungkook.

 "You!" "Yes, it's me. I told you not to mess with me" Wasting no more time, Jungkook run through his lightsaber into the man's eye, and straight to the brain. The injury was too deep, the man dies right after. He rushs to his home to save his father. But his father was already dead.

 Jungkook's temper goes high, above the limit. He then walks away with full of sadness. The father that he has not meet for more than a year, died. "Where are you going son?" "Away!" Jieun cries as Jungkook speeds from there. Tzuyu calm her down, saying she will look for Jungkook when he has cool down.

 Tzuyu calls the police. And after they arrive, she informs them about the tragedy. Jungkook is now being searched by the police. Tzuyu did not see that coming, but she can't do anything. The police is only doing their job.

 A month later, Jungkook's whereabouts is still unknown to anyone. Jieun feels very worried about her son. She is scared that maybe her son has done something out of thought. She let Tzuyu to stay at her house for the time being. Tzuyu help her a lot in many ways. Jieun absolutely likes Tzuyu's personality and attitude. 

 Far away from his house, Jungkook is hiding in an alleyway. He knows that the police is currently searching for him, as written in the newspaper. But he already made a plan. He will go to his house at night, and he will take Tzuyu with him. 

 The waited day, Jungkook sneaks to his house. He sees Tzuyu looking outside the window of a room. Jungkook throws a pebble, and Tzuyu quickly notices him. She walk out of the house, straight to Jungkook. When she reaches Jungkook, she slaps him. "Why do you leave your mother like that!" "I can't thing rationally at the time. But now, let's go kill Darth Minho." 

 He seems very serious with the plan. Tzuyu accept Jungkook's 'invitation', and they run into the house to take their stuff. They leave without telling Jieun anything, but Jungkook left a note.

 The next morning, Jieun wakes up and she goes to the kitchen. There, she saw the note Jungkook had left to her yesterday. It's written, 'I'm going to kill the Sith, mom. Sorry for worrying you, but I'm okay now. I will come back here to meet you again. I love you.' Jieun smiles after she reads the note. 

 "I'm proud of you, my son. You should know that." She whispers to herself.