The Fallen Sparks (Final)

The Fallen Sparks

“Because of your endless schedule, it’s not easy to see your face, seeing you inside the TV, watching you…  It’s how we date, but every time I think of you, I keep getting weak.  Should I just call it quit?”  she said with tears in her eyes, “I can’t hold your hand when we walk, I want to go out and go to the movies.  I want to stick close to you and walk all day. Things that everyone else does, things that are normal.  But those things are difficult for us because you’re an idol, all because you’re a celebrity.”  she wiped her tears away in frustration.  

“And whenever I think about giving up on you, I just feel so hurt and useless because I know how much you love music and I know how music is important to you; I feel so selfish.  But trust me, I’ve tried to not think about it…  I’ve tried to understand you.  Because I know how much you try just to be with me.”  

“I know, but I can’t help it.  And I don’t know what to do.  I’m in love with you.  I love you with all my heart and I don’t know what would happen if we broke up; but I can’t take this pain anymore; I feel like I’m drowning in the middle of the street even with the paparazzis around, no one can see me.” She paused, “Not even you.”

“Just promise me one thing before you leave…  Fall in love again if not with me then with someone who can love you and take care of you more than I could.”  he spoke with a choking voice.  How could I have not seen this?  How have it come this far?  Why didn’t I see it coming?  Why didn’t I notice her pain?  Tears were falling from his eyes.  He easily let her go, which caused her more tears, it hurt him to see her cry this much.  

As she turned her back to him, walking away…  We can never meet again, we can never love again…  And I won't love like a fool anymore…  I hope you forget me, please erase me…  Please, there's just one thing that I ask of you…  Don't talk about me so easily, just say you don't know me; for the sake of your future.  She wiped her constant falling tears away from her eyes.  

“The tears that I didn’t want are in front of my eyes at some point, where did you go?  Even if it’s goodbye, take me with you to the past faint memories.”  he muttered, looking at her back turned towards him.

The blossomed flower is now withering.  The love that was passionate for a while has become strengthless and familiar.  People say that everyone is like that, that love burns out after giving everything.  In between the faint light, we heartlessly cooled down.  Especially passionate love, it gets colored like the flower petals…  It dances in the wind as it disappears, just like a midsummer night’s dream.  

 

His POV

Even the roads that brightly shined because we were together.  It’s becoming gray, everywhere that I go.  I try filling up my empty day with things that aren’t you, but it’s not that easy, time passes so slowly.  It’s so dark and cold right now.  Where will the end of this tunnel lead to?  What am I to do?  I’m just tryin’ to get it over with the painful memories, I long for them so much.  It gets harder everyday without you but I still smile.  I miss your nagging that made me exhausted once.   I can't forget your grumbling that you did many times a day.  I wonder how you are doing, is there anything wrong with you?  The person who once loved me was you... But now you’re not by my side anymore…  I still can’t forget about you, because I don’t want too.

 

Her POV

    I’ll swallow my pride and tell you that I still miss you.  A morning without you is lonely as soon as I open my eyes.  My throat that just swallows pain has lost its words.  Little by little, everything of me is stopping at it’s place.  For any other excuse,

I know that it is too late but no one in this world can take your place.  

 

On the day of his concert (His solo)

    As he comes up to the stage, he scans the audience and sighs.  He looks down reminiscing the past.  “This song is for you, Hana-ah…  I love you.”  

~When I become more famous, when I become more confident

I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I wondered if we should break up a few times but I love you too much

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it

After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous

I will reveal you to the world – I love you

Because of all the cameras, because of my manager

I kept pushing back our dates

When my music succeeds, when everything goes well

I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I’ll do everything for you, I’ll give you everything.~

Vixx - I Don't Want To Become an Idol

 

“ I was able laugh thanks to her.  She made me the happiest person in the world.  And most of all, my life became valuable thanks to her.  So with that, I would be happy if I could meet you again.  I missed you a lot if you still feel the same, please come see me, please contact me.  To the person who I loved a lot.”  he gave out his speech; after bowing he walked backstage and saw a familiar feminine figure.  She turned around and smiled.


 

Just like a midsummer night’s dream

The stormy pain has passed

Now we can speak again

I love you

Like the stars that burn even more

I want to dance in the wind

And still be madly in love with you