because I miss you so bad

[SongFic] I Miss You So Bad

Junho, a man with phone in his hand, keep busy looking at the screen. His hand slide the phone every-minute even when there is no notification. His heart is beating fast when the phone was vibrate in his hand. But he must feels so disappointed to find out that it just his mom, not him.

I hope this wouldn't be the last song that I sing for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last letter that I write for you

I hope this wouldn't be the last time that I'm going to you

I pray...

Please say it's not

"Yes mom, I'll be arrived soon." Said Junho to the phone.

"No, no, it's okay. You could go with dad. I'm gonna be alright."

"What are you talking about mom? I'm not a kid anymore. You're handsome little boy was a man now."

"Just because I'm alone at home doesn't mean I'm lonely. Don't worry mom and have fun with dad!"

"I'm not going anywhere mom. I... have an assignment to do."

"Okay, bye... See you soon."

And here is Junho now, at his bedroom. Alone and so lonely. His mom and dad going on a date. Junho lay on the bed looking at the cells. Being alone at home made him feels so lonely, more than it should be. He miss him. The one that knock Junho's heart and come in for a moment before he left. Junho grabs his phone from the desk and open his chat room with him. He doesn't reply. Not even read. It drive him crazy. How could a man do that to him.

Junho couldn't stay himself doing nothing. He started to read his chat history which he regret immediately. The tears comes on his eyes, the feeling that he holds so long forced out.

I hope this would be the last time to see me crying because of you

I hope this would be the last night that I miss you

I hope I could be myself without you

Around 5 months ago, Junho meets Chansung. At the first time, he didn't feel anything toward him. Not until his first date with him. Chansung is a real gentleman. Everything he did impressed Junho. His heart feel desired for the first time of his life.

No No No No

I miss you so bad

"Why did you so care to me?" Whispered Junho, to himself. Remember the moment when Chansung chat him to asked if he has dinner or not, what he was doing, asked his agenda today, or asked where and what are he going to do. He read all the chat from Chansung. Good night, good morning, fighting for your test, be careful on your way.

"Are you just playing with me?" Junho got remember the moment when Chansung give his jacket to him when it was rain. Not just one or two but three times. Is he the true gentleman? or is it just for me? Junho doesn't know and not sure at all. One thing that Junho sure is Chansung changes. His not as warmth as before.

I was crazy. You were so beautiful

Your hand is going too far to hold

Can I go back?

I always kneel down under the moon every night

Please don't say this is the end

If you still love me please don't leave me

I will try to glue the broken bowl

I will try to gather the split water

On the rainy night, Junho sent his last chat to Chansung. He knows that everything has the end. Even when he haven't started it, he realize that it's the end.

Dear : Chansung

I wish you're okay.

You're forgetting me one by one

So I'm going crazy

I'm tired

How many days should I pray more

How many glasses should I drink more

After that, Junho opened his diary and started writing.

The moment when I miss you so bad, but you acted like you don't care to me at all. In your mind, in your heart, I'm just nothing and I know that. They said I should let you go, but somehow my heart doesn't allow it. Everything around me remind me of you. Your favorite drink, your story, the way you look at me, the moment we shared together, why couldn't I just forget it? Why is it so hard for me to forget you? You and all of these feeling.