FINAL

I Kissed A Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

It's been weeks since I last talk to Taetae,she's been avoiding me ever since she confessed to me.I have to admit,I was pretty shock to know that Taetae have been hiding her feelings for me,but I don't share the same feeling as her.Now here I am talking to my friends at a cafe.Then,I saw Taeyeon walk into this cafe with her friends which are Yuri,Sooyoung,Yoona and Hyoyeon.I know she saw me when she enter the cafe but pretend she didn't see me.I saw how happy she is talking to her friends,is she perhaps doesn't want to be friends with me.My friends noticed that I've been staring at Taeyeon's table.

Jessica :"I know what you're thinking,don't ever think the reason why Taengoo is avoiding you because she doesn't want to be friends with you,she is just trying to get over you."

Tiffany :"How do you know what happen to us?and do you guys aware of her feelings for me?"

Sunny :"Oh Tiff,everyone of us knew about Taeng's feelings for you except you."

Seohyun :"What Sunny unnie telling you is true Fany unnie.Everyone of us also knew what happen between the both of you."

Tiffany :"Why didn't you guys tell me about it?"

Nicole :"Because Tae unnie didn't want us to tell you,she said she doesn't want to ruin your happiness with Nickhun oppa.Hyo also told me about you kissing Tae unnie for experiment."

Jessica :"Oh my god Tiff,how could you do that to her,now I know why Taengoo waas crying when she came to me and Yuri's house that night.You shouldn't done that Tiff,why can't you kiss some randomm girl from the bar."

Seohyun :"Sica unnie is right,unnie.You shouldn't do that to Tae unnie,Yoona and I were shock when Tae unie told us that you just used her as an experiment."

Sunny :"That's right Tiff,you should of just kiss some random girl than breaking Taeyeon's heart."

Tiffany :"I know girls,you don't need to remind me about my mistake.I totally regret it,and I really miss Taetae like hell."

Then,out of the blue a girl went to Taeyeon's table and sit beside her,the girl is being lovey dovey with Taeyeon.I can feel my blood boils when she caress Taetae's cheeks and gave her a kiss on the cheek.My friends smirk when the saw the scene I looking at.

Nicole :"Tiff unnie,why is you face red?"

Seohyun :"And why are you clenching your fist so hard,you knuckles are turning white."

Sunny :"Are perhaps jealous of the girl because she's being lovey dovey to Taeng."

Tiffany :"No!!!Why would I be jealous if she's being lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter