First and final

I Am Your Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "Bambam-ah, I had fallen for his charm and romantic sweetness since the first time I laid my eyes on him - honestly,' Areum uttered to Bambam while showing him the ring which was studded with a shimmering diamond on her finger. He was flabbergasted with her statement. She always said to Bambam that she fell in love with D.O or his real name is Do Kyungsoo since they were in secondary school and Bambam was only one give his ears and attentions to her stories about D.O. To be honest, it inflicted pains and he could feel Areum affections towards D.O torn his heart everyday. Bambam, actually had a crush on her but she never noticed it as he was really afraid of losing her. He did not want Areum to feel awkward and he let this feeling grew inside him as a friend - only a friend.

 

          "So, he finally confessed after so long? I'm happy for you, Areum-ah," Bambam said slowly. He had turned his voice into the usual cheerful tone that he used with her.

 

          Areum had a very big smile on her face. Suddenly, her phone vibrated. Knowing it was D.O, she answered the call. When Bambam heard she was talking sweetly to D.O, it was a torture to him. Without saying goodbye, she left. Tears were welling in his eyes. He had to be strong. He knew that fate had decided they not to be together. It was peculiar or a guy to cry and he never cried for something trivial but this time he could not detain it anymore.

 

          The next month, Areum searched for Bambam as she needed a company to the bridal shop. D.O could not go to take her wedding dress there. When Areum appeared from the boudoir, Bambam was astonished with her appearance. She was beautiful in that ball gown. The white beautiful ball gown suited her pale skin which strikingly contrasted with her inky longish black hair. She was not only beautiful in the way of a commercial, red carpet female model but instead she looked very ethercal.

         

          "How is it?" Areum asked Bambam softly.

 

          When Bambam looked at her, everything seemed to be frozen in times and places. She was everything that he wanted in a girl, soft spoken with hints of chivalry, beautiful and good manners.

 

          "You're absolutely angelic. You'll be the most beautiful bride in the world," Bambam said.

 

          "You're flatterer," Areum replied.

          They walked together by the road. She looked very happy with that big smile which could melt Bambam entire heart. She held his hand and stepped onto the street barricade. "I am scared that I might fall so if I hold your hand, I will feel much safer as I know that you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter