001

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae is beyond excited right now. Finally, he's able to get into Seoul University, the university of his dreams, not because that's the best university in Seoul or it was his parent's wish, but because his long time crush, Lee Donghae, studies there. 

Yes, the only reason why hyukjae has worked his off to get into seoul university is to be in same school as his love after so many years of only crushing on him from afar. 

Hyukjae is nowhere near a brilliant student like the great Lee Donghae, but he still worked hard to get into this school, even though he was not able to get into the same department as Donghae, because no matter how hard he tried, he can never get there, he's still happy to be in same school.

The first time hyukjae had seen Donghae was in middle school when he had come to pick his cousin Sehun, hyukjae's best friend, at their school since Sehun's mother was unable to come pick him up. Hyukjae had instantly fallen for that handsome face, that gorgeous smile and everyting about Donghae was just perfect.

After that day, hyukjae had been bugging sehun for hours to know more about his cousin, Donghae. And after sehun had told him enough about how great donghae is, hyukjae had falen even more for Donghae. Hyukjae had then start stalking donghae . He would often goes to his universty  to only stare at him from afar and so on.

And after four years, yes four years, of only stalking and crushing on Donghae. Hyukjae is finally able to get into the same university as him. Though, Donghae graduating next year would be such a pity, but hyukjae still got a year to make Donghae his boyfriend. And, even though, sehun had discouraged him enough by telling him about how Donghae knows nothing beside studies and he has no change. Hyukjae is still very determined to win Donghae's heart.

 

                         ****************************************************************************************

 

"Sehun.....! Sehun...! Sehun! Come on Sehun, Let's go! We can go, see Donghae, comeback and the teacher still won't be here!" It was Hyukjae and Sehun's first day at their new university. Yes, Sehun also got accepted in Seoul University. But, unlike hyukjae, sehun has choosen arts by his will. Since he had always been interested in this subject and he also love dancing and with his forever good grades it was really easy for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter