Intro

CinderHalla (Halla and Jungkook Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla was busy doing chores, as usual. But when she almost finished mopping, Yein 'accidently' spilled all her pudding on the floor. "Oopsies." She said laughing. Yein was one of Halla's step sisters, Yein was evil, cruel, and selfish and only acted innocent in front of cute boys. But Halla's life wasn't always like this...

~Time Skip~

Halla had a very happy and bright life. When she was little, her mother taught her how to be kind, generous, and very bright and cheerfu. Halla lived with her mother and father in a little cottege near their little town. There, everyone knew Halla because she was so kind to them. Halla and her parents would go to the beach every summer to watch the sunset go down. But one day, when they were packing to go, Halla's mother had fainted. So their father quickly took her to the hospital, followed by Halla.

They saw the nurse that treated Halla's mother. The nurse had a frown on her face,"I'm sorry, we couldn't save her."

~Later that Night~

After Halla's dad tucked Halla in, Halla couldn't fall asleep. She was crying over and over. She wanted to go sleep with her dad. So Halla got out of bed and tip toed to her father's room. She peeked through the door and saw her dad struggling with some bills.

"What am I going to do without you Yujin,(Halla's mother's name) I can't pay off this month's bills. We're running out of money and my job isn't giving me enough." Her dad said.

Halla was shocked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter