TWO

LOST LOVE: BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you.."

 

Her eyes widened. She released her hands from my hands. 

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. 

"No.. nothing.." she said then bite her lower lips. She looked away from me. I knew there was something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded then painted a smile. 

"So?" I asked again.

"So what?" she asked me back.

"Yeah, I like you, and I think that we're comfortable being together since we always share our problems and hang out together. I love you. Since we haven't met."  I confessed again.

"No, no you can't." she said that stood up. I could not read her face so I was totally confused.

"Why?" I asked again then stood up. I tried to grab her hands but then she pushed my hands away.

"I gotta go. I'm sorry." she said then leave me.

                                          *******

"So that's all?" a girl with short hair said.

"Do I need to continue?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes, unless you don't want to know about you " she said then try to stand up. Jimin pulls her hands down.

"Okay, I'll tell you." he said. The girl smiles then take a seat.

"Okay, tell me" she said with a serious face. 

"That was the last time we met, I mean in a formal way but everytime we met up in sudden, she tried to ignore me. I felt so sad. I did not know what did I've done. It was confusing. She also no longer keep in touch with me, she did not even reply my chat and ignore my calls. Then we suddenly met at the book store..."

                                                           ***********

"you !" I called her name then tried to approach her. She walked away but I've held her left hand. She looked at me.

"Stay away!" she shouted.

"Why? What's your problem? Did I do something wrong? Tell me! I love you. I can change myself for you! Please tell me.." I begged. I looked at her deeply. She also looked at me. Both of us were silence. Her eyes started to shed tears. I let go off her hand. She walked away.

"you! You haven't answer me yet. At least tell me, what's wrong?!" I shouted at the book store. I could feel many eyes were concentrated at both of us but I don't care. My heart hurt!

"We just can't be together!" she said loudly without turning at me. I did not reply.

"I'm sorry, Park Jimin.. I really want to tell you bu I just can't" she said then left the book store. My eyes were teary. I bite my lower lips. After about 3 weeks I was in anguish, I tried to move on. I want to forget all about her, our memories and our first kiss..

I met this girl online, we had met about 2 times and she was really into me, I have no choice, I accepted her. We've been together for 5 weeks but I could not feel anything. I knew, this was wrong for lying to her but I have no choice.. 

I met with you again at the book cafe, I did not expect to meet her there, since she also rarely went there but unfortunately I was with my girlfriend. She could feel our presence, she closed her book then went outside. She did not smile at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter