Chapter 1

Will you be My Valentine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jong Kook was hanging out with his Dragon Brothers. It’s been a while for them to meet each other since all of them were very busy due to their entertainment activities. They were in Jong Kook’s friend’s restaurant to have lunch. They chose that place to have more privacy since they didn’t really want to ruin their quality time.

“Jong Kook-ah, have you ask her out?” Tae Hyun asked after finishing their meal.

“Uhm... Not yet.”

“Yah! Jong Kook-ah, what are you waiting for? It’s not even as hard as playing nametag ripping with Choo Sung Hoon Hyung. You just need to tell her that you love her and then ask her out.” Jang Hyuk, the calmest one of three burst out. Not really wanted to believe what he’d heard from his best friend which for him was so unbelievable.

“It’s been almost a year and you didn’t even make any move? Oh Gosh! You’re unbelievable.” Tae Hyun shook his head.

“Yah! It’s not that easy. How if she doesn’t love me back? How if she rejects me? Or the worst case, how if she doesn’t want to meet me again? it will ruin our friendship and I don’t want it to happen. Moreover, her love line’s fans? Her fans?My fans? Will they accept that?” He buried his face with the palm of his hands as he couldn’t continue his sentences.

“Tsk... Just where’s the positive minded Jong Kook go? Seems like you’re not you when you talk about her, huh?” Jang Hyuk tapped his shoulder. Tae Hyun seemed too focus on his thought that he didn’t aware Jang Hyuk glared at him signaling that he supposed to show his concern to their friend.

“Ahh, I get your point, Jong Kook-ah...”

“See?” Jong Kook cut Tae Hyun’s words.

“Aigoo, listen to me first. Tsk, Song Ji Hyo must have to proud of herself since she can make my friend looks so pathetic just now.” Tae Hyun continued and just received glares from the other two. He cleared his throat.

“I’m joking, just take it easy. Will you? Now, listen to me first. Don’t you dare to cut me again or else you’re going to regret it for the rest of your life.”

“Arraseo. Now, go on. Don’t say stupid things or I’m gonna replace my sand sack with your body.” Jong Kook threatened.

“Yah!!! Jang Hyuk-ah, you’re not going to let it happen, right?” Tae Hyun whined.

“Sorry, buddy. As much as I want to save you, I wouldn’t dare to deal with an angry tiger. So, just continue, or I’m gonna help my helpless friend here not only to make you as a replacement for his sand sack, but also to make sure you’re useful enough to curve my body.” Jang Hyuk retorted.

“Tsk. Keure. First of all, I know these are hard to do, but I also know that hard doesn’t mean impossible.” The others nodded their head.

“I want to emphasize something, Jong kook-ah. Sooner or later you’ll have to settle down. Don’t you want to spend rest of your life with your love one? People may see us as a celebrity now, adore us, idolized us. But then, how long will you stay in this industry? Forever? The thing is, whether now or then, whether it’s her or else, what’s the difference? We, as celebrities, we don’t only have fans, but haters as well. That haters will always hate us, no matter how good we’re trying to be. Here, you don’t need to worry about your fans or her fans. Fans will always support whatever their idols are up to. They’ll pray hard for your happiness and success. They’ll support you unconditionally; cheer you up when you’re down.” He paused and took a sip of water.

“As for her, even though I haven’t met her up personally, but believe me when I say I saw sparks on her eyes when she’s with you. Her smiles were different when it’s for you to see. It’s much more genuine, happier, and sincere. She loves you, Jong Kook-ah. She really does. Now, she needs you to be by her side. She needs you to hug her and safe her from those who always bashed her. Both of you aren’t getting younger, Jong Kook-ah. Go and get her before she’s tired of waiting.” He ended his speech and tapped Jong Kook’s shoulder.

          Jang Hyuk was amazed on how the playful Cha Tae Hyuk he’d known for years turned into a wise one in a blink of eye. While on the other seat, Jong Kook was trying to proceed what Tae Hyun said just now, especially, his last sentences. She loved me? Seriously? Did I hear wrong? Was it dream? He pinched his arm to make sure it wasn’t juat a dream.

“Yahh!!! Guys, you’re seriously... Aaaargh, alright. Whatever!” He was about to leave when Jong Kook and Jang Hyuk pulled him to their embrace.

“Wow! Uri Tae Hyun-ie is so wise now. It was so unbelievable. Where did you get those words from, huh? Don’t say that’s from your drama line.” Jang Hyuk praised him. They broke their group hug and sat back to their seat.

“Gomapda, Tae Hyun-ah. Finally I can see the wise side of you.” Jong Kook laughed.

“But, are you sure she loves me?” He looked hesitate.

“You heard it right, buddy. Also, I was actually heard it from a trusted someone.”

“You? What?” Jong Kook was so confused.

“Neh, one of my friends was a staff of her latest drama production. She was about to call her to tell that her time to shoot was nearer when she heard that she mumbled your name and said that she loves you when she looked at your picture on her phone. My friend was surprised, but she decided to pretend that she didn’t hear anything to make sure things won’t be too awkward between them. Just then, she gave me a call to confirm your relationship with her as she knows we’re close. But, don’t worry, she won’t tell media about it. She has her words on me.” Tae Hyun explained.

“Is that so?” Jong Kook seemed still confuse. Tae Hyun just nodded.

          Then, the three of them planned something to help Jong Kook. They were too into the plans until they didn’t relialize until dinner time. They decided to have another meal as they continued their discussion. They wrapped things up when it was almost 10 p.m. Fortunately, none of them had schedule on that day. They bid goodbye and headed home soon after.

Jong Kook POV :

How in the world I didn’t realize her feeling all this while? We’ve been closer as time goes by. Yes, she did care to me, a lot. I guess I got more attention from her rather than the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter