The Bar

Liquor Lips

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat at the bar with a beer in his hand that was no longer cold. Baekhyun, the who’d dragged him here in the first place, had abandoned him for some Chinese dancer Chanyeol didn’t catch the name of and now Chanyeol was alone in a practically empty club with a warm beer at 2am on a Saturday. ing perfect.

 

He took another sip of his drink and regretted it immediately; he scowled at the offensive liquid before he swiveled around and placed it on the counter. A ‘yo’ stopped him from his attempt to leave the bar and he looked up to see the bartender approaching him.

 

Chanyeol hadn’t really looked at the man when he first came in but now that he’s sobered up and no longer occupied with getting -faced drunk, he can see how handsome the guy is and , Park Chanyeol, you’re so screwed.
 

The guy was tall, not as tall as Chanyeol-who Baekhyun likes to call Giraffe-and he had quite a serious expression his face. His lips were small and pink and very kissable and Chanyeol this isn’t the time.

 

Chanyeol was about to explore the man’s incredibly gorgeous collarbones (Seriously, how can collarbones be so attractive?!) when he remembered said man was trying to talk to him.

 

“...Yeah?” Chanyeol winced at the slight crack his voice made but he noticed the bartender’s lips twitch a little and he’s never wanted to kiss something more than he did then.

 

“It’s boring as hell right now and I doubt any customers are gonna come into this hole any time soon,” He began and Chanyeol noticed he had a slight lisp. Cute. “You don’t look like a creep so I was wondering if you’d like to try making a drink?”

 

“...thanks...I think...” Chanyeol mumbled his reply, a little taken back at the fact the bartender chose him-even if it’s because he looked like the least likely to kill him. That’s gotta count for something right?

 

“Well? Do you wanna try bartending? I’ll let you use whatever you want-please I’m so bored, aren’t you?” The man looked a lot younger when he whined like that, lip jutting out in an adorable pout and how could Chanyeol say no?

 

Which is how he found himself on the floor of the bar’s toilets while the bartender-Sehun is his name, as Chanyeol learned-laughed his cute  off. He managed to gather enough strength to kick Sehun in the shin lightly and pout.

“It’s not that funny...” Chanyeol muttered, looking away in embarrassment.

 

“It is.” Sehun managed to supply once he’d stopped his laughing which Chanyeol admits he finds adorable as hell. “How was I supposed to know you’d up so bad you’d make a drink that made you throw up?” He continued, which ended up restarting his laughing fit as Chanyeol’s pout got deeper.

 

“You’re the worst.” Chanyeol huffed and got up to rinse the taste of sick out of his mouth.

 

“I get that a lot,”

 

Chanyeol snorted and turned to Sehun who was leaning against the sink and still smiling his smug smile that Chanyeol wanted to kiss punch off his face. Once Chanyeol was 100% all of the taste of his vomit was gone from his mouth, he straightened up and turned to Sehun

 

“No longer bored now?” He asked instead, knowing Sehun probably wouldn’t appreciate being kissed by a stranger, let alone one who threw up just minutes ago.

 

Sehun’s face scrunched up as he pretended to think about his answer before flashing a smirk that Chanyeol definitely did not find hot.

 

“Nah, as entertaining as that was-it gave me great material to tell everyone I know by the way,” Chanyeol groaned at the words “But I think you coming back to my place would work a lot better,”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he spluttered, not knowing what to say; he can’t even walk 10 steps without tripping how is supposed to flirt back?!


God, if you’re listening right now: I’d like to thank you and kick you in the balls at the same time-not that I’m assuming you’re male or anything, who knows haha-Chanyeol get your together you still haven’t answered Sehun

 

“Uh...” Was the first thing that came out of his mouth and he mentally slapped himself. “I mean, if...if you want to?” He managed to squeak out, causing Sehun to smirk once again and that really shouldn’t be allowed because Chanyeol is going to develop heart problems.

 

“I need to finish my shift, but I’m gonna need some company.” He said over his shoulder as he left the bar’s toilets and Chanyeol followed him out like the love-struck puppy that he was.