2

You are the only one for me. ♥

Sandeul's POV

I was walking with B1A4, then i saw the lockers i saw a girl. I Knew it was eun-ji!

I ran over to her and gave her a backhug. How long i wanted to see her again. i missed her so much. gahh!!! *blushing*

"EUN - JI AH! I MISSED YOU!!" i shouted in her ear.

"S-S-S-ANDEUL- Ah!" she said shocked by my hug. aigoo soo cute! i let go already cause the bell rang. aish stupid bell. we were in a middle of a moment here.

"aish. lets go to class now." i put my arm around her she was blushing. awww!~ sooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! she was hiding her face.

"o-o-okaay." she was stammering. EH! suddenly i felt heat on my cheeks. i really felt my stomach with butter flies and my heart is pounding everytime im with her. i quickly let go because she might hear it.

Eun Ji's POV

wahhhh! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED RIGHT NAO I JUST KNOW IT. GADD. TT_TT my heart is going DUGUEN DUGUEN. aish.

we went inside the class room and sat at out seats good thing i was seat mates with sandeul. i miss the girls! i mean they are not my classmates. TT_TT so we hang out at lunch.

then the teacher came in.

LESSON

LESSON

LESSON

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH MATH BLAH BLAH.

YxN blah blah.

then someone passed me a note.

  TO: Lovable Eunji

     From; AMAZING SANDEUL. ♥

  Hey! Are you okay? you seem bored. If you are, i am tooo. *sigh* i wanna eat already me stomach is hungry. TT^TT

i shall write back! ahehehe.

  TO: AMAZING SANDEUL. ♥♥

  From Lovable Eunji. :P

 Yeah I am........ same here! gahhh.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

OH YEAH! THEE BELL!

"class dismissed."the teacher said then left.

after he left....

"AHHHHHHHH. RECESS TIME EVERYBODEH! PARTEY!!!!!!"

"YAY RECESS!"

hihihi. such cutie people.

Sandeul's POV

"FINALLY! RECESS! Im starving~"i pouted.

"Kaja Eun-ji-ah! I know your hungry~"i said.

"Yeah i am! COME ON! HURRY~~~~~~~!" she said while running. aish im not in the mood for running! but im faster. :>

when we were running i finnaly caught up to her and hugged her from behind. she tried to let go but she tried we fell i was on top of her.

oh nooooooooo..

 

-------

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! how is it so far?!! -__- its exam week i kinda sneaked out just to update... :D