chapter 2

Practice

    Momo pushed the other girl against the wall, her lips hot on Nayeons as she wrapped her hands around her Unnie's  waist.  This was the fourth time they had stayed late to get some alone time, as the days passed they hungered for each other even more so.  "Momo-ah,"  Nayeon called fondly between breaths, her arms around the blondes shoulders.
    
    The younger looked into Nayeons eyes for a few seconds seeing the caring and passionate feelings that she held inside.  And then she saw a glimmer of something more,  want.  Momo pressed her lips to the brunettes once again it  was short lived as she started to pay attention to other areas.  Her lips on Nayeons neck, she didn't even flinch when the younger girl started to bite at her skin, in fact she rather liked the rough play.

    Nayeon was vulnerable, she couldn't control herself when she was alone with Momo and wanted every second to be like this eteral bliss.  It was exhilariting, passionate she had a hundred words to describe it but wouldn't say any as only a moan escaped her lips.  She wanted control and it wasn't hard for her to move the shorter girl away, pushing her slightly before grabbing her shoulders again turning them around to press Momo to the wall.

    "Nayeonie-ah," Momo was shocked at how quickly her Unnie had turned the tables. She was surprised by the older girls attack on her neck and colarbone, Nayeon was pulling Momo's top up, her fingers grazing against the others soft exposed skin.  She wanted to feel all of the younger girl, to taste her to hold her body against her own.  She kissed the blonde on the lips to be recipricated just before they heard the door open.

    Nayeon moved away from Momo quickly not missing a beat as she layed down and started doing crunches.  "You're gonna struggle, we just started," Momo was fast to catch up as Jungyeon walked in with Jihyo close behind.

    "So this is what you've been up to?"  Jihyo crossed her arms and looked at the two judgmentally.

    "I could've sworn they'd be doing something else," Jungyeon looked dissapointed as she shook her head and bit at her lip.

    Jihyo hit the older and gave her a disgusted look, ashamed that her members were such erts.  "Nope just working out," Nayeon said while sitting up, resting her arms on her knees.  It wasn't so unbelievable considering how sweaty they were from the close contact they had been sharing.  "Why are you guys here?  Really come to check on us?"  She asked innocently, almost as if she didn't have the desire to man handle Momo.

    "Well not exactly,"  Jihyo started, looking from the blonde to the brunette.  "We're going to have to have a curfew, and I sort of need you two home in order to inforce it.  You can work out downstairs if you wanna stay up late."  She offered still not sure she was buying their cover story.

    "Okay, that's fine, we'll be home earlier in the future,"  Momo chimmed in, she was cringing internally dissatisfied that she wouldn't have nearly as much time to be intimate with her unnie.

    "Alright then, lets go," Jungyeon was helping Nayeon up and ready to get out of there.  Nayeon followed the younger girls out of the practice room, closing the door behind her.  She looked over at Momo and saw the sad look on the younger girls face, but proceeded to look up and down her body unconsciencely biting her lower lip.

    Momo looked over at Nayeon seeing the older girl bite her lip, she responded with a flitatious smile.  They would find a way to spend more time together it couldn't be that hard, and at this point neither were very conserned with getting caught.