Be My Valentine's?

Be My...

     Be My...


       

 

      

     Jackson had been working at a high school for three years now, yet he still hadn't gotten used to his coworker, Mark.

The American boy would always follow him, would ask him the most personal things, tell him the most embarrassing things, and Jackson was coming to think Mark was (having seen the older male outside his apartment complex) stalking him too!

But he was late for class, so he had no time for the silly thought (why was he even thinking about him?). He grabbed a can of sikhye, his keys, his bag, and rushed out of his apartment, hastily locking the door, before running outside. He ran over to the parking lot of the church he lived by and clumsily searched for his car. After a couple of minutes, he finally realizes that he was right in front of it and all but jumps into the silver audi; slamming the door shut and hastily sticking the key into the ignition.

He pulls out of the parking lot with a somewhat sour expression, but turns on the radio to cheer himself up. He opens the can of sikhye and takes a sip, driving only after another car passes him. He makes it to a stop sign before zooming down the street. He'd make it!

He would not make it.

After sixteen minutes of traffic, seven minutes of cleaning spilled sikhye, and three minutes of crying; Jackson's car...stops. It breaks down.

Cue five more minutes of crying.

Jackson heaves a sigh and pulls out his phone, quickly calling Jinyoung--whom immediately picks up; his voice sounding somewhat (read: very) motherly when he hears Jackson sniffle. "Jackson-ah, what's wrong?" Jackson pouts, "My car broke down! I don't even know why--and; and I'm late for work!" Jinyoung sighs: Jackson can see the uncharacteristic scowl on the other's face; "But this is the fifth time, Jinyoouung!" He whines, earning a "YAH!" and a "Be lucky I love you!"

"I'll get Jaebum to pick you up, and I'll call a friend of mine to get your car and fix it; where are you?" 

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

It was far from quiet in the expensive sports car Jaebum owned. Him and his "lovely" dongsaeng were screaming out the lyrics to their favorite song, "Just Right" by Lost14, getting funny looks from other drivers as they went as far as to roll their windows down.

Finally, when the song ended (and a couple other too); they were panting, apologizing to an old woman whom was startled by their shouts. Slowly, Jaebum pulled up to a tall brick building (one that completely unnerved Jackson); JYP Highschool.

"So...have a good day?" Jackson nodded, reluctantly getting out of the car and waving Jaebum goodbye. The older male immediately left, leaving a suddenly depressed Jackson in the parking lot. He walked into the building, slowly--well, until he heard the bell ring--he ran into the building, leaped up the stairs and (fell) rushed to his classroom; where a rowdy class turns to him with guilty expressions (the whole time being watched). He shakes his head (closes the door), flicks his hand in "relief" and the class settles down, sitting in their seats and becoming silent. (Jackson grimacing at the figure that stared through the window of the door, watching him try and catch his breath).

"Everybody take out your books, please." he says in a breathy tone, causing some girls to squeal (some boys to look at him a little too ually). He shakes his head in annoyance, picking up his "daily gift" from the students: confessions and sweets, drinks and sometimes very explicit requests--all in a cute pink basket. He only picks up a bottle of water; catching his breath so he could teach the class.

"Turn to page 313." The students quickly do so, groaning when they see the words "seven page essay". Jackson giggles in amusement (a couple of students cooing at him because of it) before speaking; "Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day; you'll be writing an essay on how it started, and how you celebrate it. And since it's a day for love; I'll bring it down to three pages--because I love you all!" They all laugh, "but it's due tomorrow, so don't joke around." 

The class groans and Jackson smiles, turning to the the chalkboard while shouting, "Let's get started!" in English.

He picks up a pink piece of chalk, neatly writing "Valentines Essay" before surrounding it in hearts and (sloppy) flowers. Jackson turns to the class, his head up high, "Turn the page, please."

"Now, who wants to read?" All hands fly up, Jackson clears his throat; "Let me say it again; who wants to read--not ask me inappropriate questions?" still, no one puts their hands down, and Jackson pouts in disappointment, "Yes..uh, Bambam." The student gives the others a smug look, "The origins of Valentine's Day," he starts in adequate engrish, "was actually bloody and brutal. Whereas goats and dogs would be sacrificed, women would be whipped with the sacrificed animal's hide, and--" Jackson widens his eyes in disbelief, "N-nevermind! J-just..tell me what you already know about Valentine's!"

The room fills with chatter, Bambam shushes them and another voice says loudly, "I know that I want you to be my Valentine." 

Jackson looks over to Amber with wide eyes, "I-I don't--" The door to the classroom swings open, the class erupts in squeals and screeches of..happiness? Mark walks over to Jackson with a scary looking expression on his face--he gently sets a bouquet of roses on on the younger male's desk and stuffs a Winnie The Pooh plushie in Jackson's arms. The younger male backs away, feeling as if Mark was too close, but the older male only corners him; placing his hands on either side of Jackson, messing up some of the writing on the chalkboard. 

Mark gives Jackson a look, biting and his lips; one that has the shorter teacher's breath hitching, his face turning red, his thoughts becoming dirty... No, no! Not in the middle of class, with minors watching! 

"Be my Valentine's." he demands. Jackson puffs out his red cheeks and hugs the plushie; he doesn't reply. Mark pouts, gives him puppy eyes--but he doesn't reply. "You look so cute~ C'mon, just say "sure" Jacks!"

"MARK!" Yugyeom (the dance instructor) yells from the hallway, catching said male's attention. Mark rolls his eyes and sighs, reluctantly pulling away from Jackson and walking out to only be hit by an angry Yugyeom--whom says something about "being too blunt this time." and being "too quiet last time." 

He shakes his head, attempting to get rid of the image of Mark; pink tongue swiping over plump lips, eyes dark, blonde hair styled to the side, firm body cornering him...

Jackson bites his lip in embarrassment, the cinnamon-sweet smell that belonged to Mark lingering--burning his nostrils in a good way. A couple of students coo (what are they, birds?!) and he shouts at them, their reply in the form of laughter. He sighs, "Okay! What do you know about Valentine's?"

Mark was such a bother!

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Jackson picks up the pretty red roses and smells them, he sighs in content. "Hmm..don't red roses mean...friendship..?" He shakes his head, it doesn't matter. He collects his belongings and heads out the classroom, rushes down the stairs, and makes his way to the front of the school.

Then, Bam.

He realizes that he has no ride home.

He calls Jinyoung, Jaebum, even calling his least favorite person; Jeong Hyeong-don...but..no one picks up...

"D'you need a ride? If so, I can help you--" "No thank you." Jackson quickly replies, turning to leave a suddenly y very good looking Mark; blonde hair tousled, black slacks tight, white shirt ed, exposing defined collarbones. With wide eyes, a beet red face and a fast beating heart; Jackson runs away, heading for a place safe (maybe) of any..honestly very y, Mark Tuan's.

Once he gets home, whole body sore, he showers: then plops down onto his bed; and nods off into a blissful dream of doing embarrassing things with a certain creepy coworker.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

With a moan of pain, Jackson gets up from the hard wood floor--ignoring the neighbor beneath him whom cursed and threatened him. He plops onto his bed and taps himself in the face a couple of times...not to wake himself up..but because he had a wet spot on his shorts, and sticky thighs. Blushing, he cleans himself up and dresses himself, realizing that once a-ing-gain; he was late.

But he had no car.

No frie-- Jackson snatched up his phone, dialed Jinyoungs number and..got no answer. 

Well...he could leave message; "Jinyoung..my cars still getting fixed..you know that..please, pleeeaase help meee! PLEASE!"

Boom, done. His sweet, kind friend would reply; wouldn't he..? His phone rings, "Hello! Jinyoung?!" A excited screech and some noises (coming from Jaebum), Jinyoung screams, "JAEBUM IS LETTING ME TOP, THERE'S NOOOO WAY I'M HELPING YOU!" He hangs up.

Hopelessly, Jackson trudges all the way out of the apartment complex. He stops at the turn of the sidewalk and lets out a cry of distress before heaving a sigh and resuming his walk.

He spots a hooded figure in all black, but decides to ignore it once it goes the other way.

 

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

He'd finally reached the school. But...he..h-he's scared.

He's petrified.

He continues his way into the large building, wide eyes trained on the darkness in front of him. He continues his way down the dark hallway, apparently; the students were all in the gymnasium (the squeaks of shoes and the shouts of excitement).

But still.

He was terrified.

"Jackson."

Said male breaks out into a sprint, zooming down the hallways with a traumatized expression. 

Jackson is pretty sure he can another pair of footsteps other than his own as he walks down the hallways; he was very sure he is being followed. But he can't just assume that someone was! That would just cause a huge misunderstanding! So: he takes a deep breath, places a hand over his heart to calm its erratic pace, and walks just a little bit faster.

    Unfortunately, his suspicions are confirmed when he's grabbed and pushed against the cold rows of lockers. Jackson lets out an unmanly squeak of fear, flushing in embarrassment at the sound. He then looks up, to his attacker--to only see soft features and a bright, dazzling smile.

"M-Mark?!"

"Be my Valentine's?" The lights cut on and a couple of students pop out of the lockers with boxes of chocolate, roses and cans of sikhye--Yugyeom dancing into the hallway. It seems too extravagant, too sudden and kind of creepy (since a picture he never took was cropped and paired with a picture Mark).

But..

He kisses Mark, smashing their lips together in a soon gentle kiss--one that Mark deepens; causing Jackson to lose his breath and hit the older. "i should be the one hitting you, Jackson; since I've been in love with you for four, freaking years!" 

Jackson looks at the older with wide eyes (a bit of fear evident), "I-I've lived in that apartment complex with you for four years Jackson--but you're always late, so; don't blame me--don't call me creepy!"

The younger male, already flustered, looks away. Mark chuckles, staring at the embarrassed male (Yugyeom claims, "With hearts in his eyes!") and kisses him again.

"I love you~" Mark says, using aegyo

Jackson frowns, he wasn't given enough time to fall in love...but he has known Mark for three years..and had a crush on the man--obviously, he still has one, and it seemingly developed into love so;

"I love you t-too~" Jackson replies in the same voice (Mark feeling as if rainbows made of marshmallows with unicorns made of skittles had just blessed his ears).

"Be my Valentine's?" Mark asks in his deep, sensual voice.

Jackson squeaks in embarrassment, "Sure."

Then runs away to his class, where twenty-four essays waited for him to grade.

He groans.

Mark was such a bother!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


       

 

 

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry 'Bout How Rushed This Is--But I Hope You Enjoyed!

Lurve 'Ya My Dear Readers! 

~Floater