Surprise visit

Minyul One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

14th February 2016
 

[Onset of “Neighbourhood Hero”]

“Happy Valentines’ Day Yeobo! I miss you a lot, and I wish I was in Korea now to be with you.”

Grinning ear to ear, she stared at the message multiple times, giggling to herself.

“Yah, you must be crazy. Stop fantasizing and get back to filming!” Soohyuk pushed Yuri’s head lightly, teasing her.

“Aigoo Oppa! Stop disturbing me! It’s Valentines’ Day. I’m missing my boyfriend!” She pouted slightly as she thought of celebrating it alone.

She suddenly thought of an idea.

She decided to upload selfies of herself on instagram, wishing everyone a happy valentines’ day. And secretly, she hopes he could actually see her photos there too.

 

(Author’s Note: Just a random idea - As idols their phones are constantly being checked by their managers and many other staff members, so it is not safe to send explicit photos to the opposite just in case their phone got hacked or lost. So to play it safe, they only upload photos through social media)
 

“Yuri-ah! Time to get back to filming!”

She looked at her phone one last time, before placing it back again. “Neh! I’m coming!”
 

It’s valentines’ day today, and because of that I’m wearing our favorite hat.


[Gimpo Airport]

“Happy Valentines’ Day Min-ah! I’m missing you badly here too! Please come back soon! Ps: Check your instagram!”

He quickly switched to his own private instagram and looked up for her account.

She’s wearing our couple hat.
And that expression of hers, she's killing me. 
How can she be so cute yet gorgeous at the same time?


“You’re wearing our couple hat. and why are you trying to kill me with your cute selfies?! Now I wish I'm there even more!” I grinned stupidly to myself as I replied to her text message.


I’m so sure she will be extremely surprised to see me.
Just wait a little longer! I’m coming for you.

He quickly shove his phone into his pocket before stepping into his personal car, driving off to look for his love.

 

 [Onset of “Neighbourhood Hero”]

 

“You’re wearing our couple hat. and why are you trying to kill me with your cute selfies?! Now I wish I am there even more!”

Yuri giggled dizzily like a teenage girl.

 

He noticed it.

“Yah! Stop being silly! Come back here! It’s your turn to film!” The director shouted angrily.

Yuri was shocked that she almost dropped her phone, she quickly stood up and placed the phone back on the table before running back on set.

“Sorry Director-nim!”

As Yuri rushed quickly to be in her position for filming, the director secretly smirked.

He turned and whispered to his PA, “seems like our plans are working”


[While filming]

“Oppa.. I..” Yuri stood there for a moment trying hard to remember her next lin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter