Crush (Part 3)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After some time, Ha Jin already arrived at the place that Dasom mentioned on Kakaotalk message. But when she arrived, she didn't see Ho Won or anything that look like "urgent" matter like what Dasom said. So she decide to make a call to Dasom but unfortunately, Dasom didn't even answer the call. 

' I hope that girl have a better explanation to me about this matter.' said Ha Jin on her mind. When Ha Jin want to walk away from that place, suddenly Ho Won appeared in front of her and that's make want to fall but luckily Ho Won quickly grab Ha Jin before she fall backwards. 

At that moment, both of them feel like their heart thump very fast and feel like there are butterfly on their stomach. Their eyes never leaves each other, try to admiring how wonderful the if the one in front of them are their love partner. After a few seconds, Ha Jin realize about the situation and quickly stand on her own feet. Feeling shy.

"Are u okay, noona? I'm sorry for startling you. It just that Woo Hyun told me something about you in some kind of accident, and the he send me the address. And after he told me, I quickly come here. Lucky that nothing happened to you." Said Ho Won while scratching his head, feeling shy. 

"Really? Dasom also told me about the same thing. Aishhh that kids. They better prepare themselves tommorow morning. I should punish them for their lies." Said Ha Jin.

'Did they do this to make a opportunity for me to confess my feeling? If it true, I should use this chance to confess my feeling to Ha Jin noona.' said Ho Won in his mind.

"It's okay, noona. Maybe they have a reason to do this. How about this... Coincidentally we meet each other here, want to have breakfast? I still don't eat anything before come here. And then, we can stroll around here and there. Do you agree?" Ask Ho Won. He hope that Ha Jin will say yes.

"Okay then. Noona also feel hungry. Still didn't eat anything. So, let's go?" Said Ha Jin after some time. 

"Great! So, let's feel our empty stomach!" Said Ho Won feel happy.

 

For the whole day, they keep play and enjoying the view like a couple. Make a joke and laughing. Other people might see them like sweet couple but the truth is, there are not couple. Once, when they go to a shop to buy clothes, the cashier even said that they look great as a couple and after get that kind of complement, they become shy and try to deny about the couple thing. 

It is already night time and they have to go home. So, Ho Won insist to accompany Ha Jin to go home since it's already dark and he said that it is dangerous for a girl to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter