Teaser

But She's Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

11:54 PM

 

Bogum looked at the clock for the seventh time. He tapped the table beside him impatiently and mostly, nervously. He was getting impatient because Irene was still not here, when they had talked about this two days ago, and Irene just kept on nodding with her eyes glued on her phone. Bogum knew that Irene wasn’t listening to him but he believed that she stil cares for him.

 

Because this is what happened, ever since they entered the sophomore year in highschool, Irene had always gave less time to Bogum. And Bogum didn’t know why, but Irene always seemed to keep on looking and checking on her cellphone every 30 seconds and Bogum was too scared to ask why she was being like that. Like before, Irene doesn’t even know how to use Wi-Fi. A bad, techy spirit was definitely possessing Irene’s granny ways.

 

“Come on Irene, hurry.” Bogum said as he clutched on the flowers that was on his hands that he was about to give to Irene later when she comes, if she really will actually.

 

It is February 14. And everyone knows, even Santa Claus included, that it is Valentine’s day and Bogum has been planning this confession since 2008. That is a long time, but whenever Bogum attempts to confess to Irene, he always feels this sensation near his balls sparking and a feeling of burst. In short, he always pees on his pants whenever he attempts to ask Irene out.

 

Bogum didn’t prepare a huge confession. Like heck, he is here in McDonalds’ Seoul branch in Korea because Irene doesn’t like eating in fancy restaurants. It’s not Bogum also likes that. His mom doesn’t give him more than $2 a week so how can the hell can he bring Irene there?

 

“The Wi-Fi’s so slow here in McDonalds, what the .” Bogum heard a lady with an angelic yet irritated voice say while nearing his table. Bogum looked up to see who the hell was this woman but to his shock, it was no other than,

 

Irene. Joohyun. Bae Joohyun. The woman Bogum has been waiting for ever since yesterday. He even slept here in McDonalds, thankfully, there was aircon so he didn’t get sweaty last night and the roses that he bought had a 2 days lasting smell and appearance and it costs 3 dollars so Bogum saved up his 3 week allowance just to buy this one. See his determination?

 

“Joohyun-ah!” Bogum called out his best friend loudly, but not so loudly, wait what the am I even saying? Anyway, Irene looked up like the perfect movie girl in the movie, Annabelle, no just kidding.

 

Irene raised an eyebrow at Bogum and looked at him from head to toe. Bogum’s wearing a suit, for what occassion? And his hair was also messy. Did Bogum just go to a strip club and went to McDo for a McCafe? Hey McDonalds’ coffee is really good by the way. I’m not advertising them, wait, at the second thought, I am. When did McDo even hire me as their model for advertising?

 

“What are you doing here, Bogum?” Irene asked and smiled at the young handsome man. That smile made Bogum melt in his seat and just wanted to kiss Irene’s lips like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter