"Handsome today as well." CRAP

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI! I would have updated this earlier BUT I WROTE IT ON MY PHONE AND BECAUSE OF MY SWEATY PALMS I PRESSED BACK AND I DIDN'T SAVE IT AADFGHJKL

Here is the second draft ish hahahaha.

ALL SEVENTEEN MEMBERS ARE THE SAME AGE WHICH IS THIRD YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

----------

"Wake up Hoonie dear." Jihoon heard his mum call him from the kitchen, her voice only hybrids like Jihoon can catch from so far away.

Eyes fluttered open, wings spread out and his hands stretched out to the abandoned phone lying on the floor. He switched on his phone and shielded his eyes when the screen lit up.

7.15am

'It's only 7.15am, I still have time since school starts at....'

7.30am

Oh my gosh.

Jihoon's thoughts kicked his brain to function as he ran into the bathroom for the quickest shower, changed and flew down (literally) with a toothbrush in his mouth and his spectacles hanging for its dear life on his nose.

"Morning." His mum beamed, her lips curling up like the elegant lady she is as her delicate fingers placed a plate of sandwiches. It contained bacon, eggs, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, bacon, egg, cheese, egg, bacon.

Did I mention bacon?

Eggs?

Cheese?

I should stop.

Jihoon gobbled his breakfast and in his hot chocolate.

"Mum, next time, please try and wake me up like how dad does." Jihoon kept his wings and ran to put on his shoes.

"I tried honey, I really did." His mother picked up the plate and cup to wash.

"Calling me with your soft voice isn't waking me up like dad, by the way, where is he?" Jihoon grabbed his bag and stuffed the umbrella hanging from the side.

"He had to go early to work. The royal Pheonix line from Japan is paying Korea a visit. Of course, your dad has to prepare." His mother smiled at the thought of her hardworking husband.

"Alright, bye mum!" Jihoon unlocked the door and ran as fast as his little legs could carry.

"You could fly you know!" His mum attempted to shout.

"Which would scare the living daylights of everyone!" Jihoon reasoned and took off with even greater speed.

7.29am

He made it. The teacher was also late so it was a close call. His head lay tiredly on the table with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Hey, even nerds run! I thought all they could do was study?"

"Nah, I'm sure his running is our walking!"

"Birds don't run, they hop!"

"And what's with that pink hair? Trying to act cool and all! No one dyes their hair anymore!"

Jihoon breathed slowly, trying to restrain from punching them to oblivion and stuffing proper facts into the little human brains.

One, he is definitely more athletic than them because is, after all, a hybrid and even though he is half bird, infused with human qualities, he is basically the strength of three normal human beings.

Two, his hair is pink because it is supposed to be orange but because his mum is human, the colour is manipulated.

However, the bullies were the hunters' children. He couldn't risk his father being captured by them and never see him ever again.

Control Jihoon, control.

"HEY YOU LITTLE PSYCHOTIC SONS OF-----" The classroom echoed with Seungkwan's voice with Junhui behind him covering his mouth.

"Don't waste your breath on them, it's not worth it," Junhui whispered to which calmed Seungkwan but it didn't stop his glaring stop.

"Sorry class I'm late! Settle down, are you bullying the hybrids, again?" The teacher scolded the bullies. The students went back to their seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter