CHEAT SHEET

ㅤ ㅤ〈 엑소재 / EXO-J — apply open! 〉

cheatsheet        MEMBERS        application        reviews          엑소재

CHEAT SHEETSOURCE CODE / TURN-IN / EXAMPLE

PLOT: this story will take place in current time, 2016, and your character will have already debuted in exo-j. exo-j debuted the same time as both exo-k and m. this story will mainly focus on the girls and their lives, loves, friendship, drama, and more. feel free to write a lot in your app, especially if it'll help me build up a story about your character and stuff.

FORMATTING: please don't mess up the formatting! it's kind of easy to mess it up, but it should be simple enough to just fill out your information. I personally don't mind copying and pasting from old applications, just remember to paste the text directly in the source code or it'll mess up everything basically. if you need help with anything, feel free to let me know. use shift+enter when entering a new line. use just enter when you want to create a new lined section in the gray box.

BASICS: your character can be born between the years 1990-1999. nothing after that because 1999 is pushing it a little bit... I know the is pretty big, but hopefully there'll only be one or two characters in the earlier years rather than the other way around. your face claims can be anyone, but make sure they have a lot of pics and gifs, because if you can't tell already, I love gifs... but that's besides the point. don't feel the need to link me to a gallery or anything, unless the face claim is unknown or not easily looked up. also, make sure your face claim kind of looks like the age of your character. same with ethnicity. I want to keep ethnicities in the asian region because it's highly unlikely that someone english would debut in sm. 

ABOUT YOU: when you list personality traits, please keep a good balance between good, bad, and neutral traits. remember, no one is perfect, so your character shouldn't be either. the expansion doesn't have to be too long, just make sure to incorporate all the traits you listed and to detail them enough that I have to gist of your character and I can write them well. I don't mind a sad background or whatever, just don't make it too dramatic or unbelievable. keep it realistic and you'll be good to go. there's no set paragraph limit, just write however much you think I should know about your character. you are allowed to have idol siblings, but make them reasonable at the very least. you are also allowed to have idol friends, but the same as before, keep them reasonable. you cannot be friends with everyone in sm and yg and jyp. also, remember that you're a subunit of exo, so you're bound to have some friendships and be close with exo members, so feel free to use as many of them as you like as your friend. this is sort of recommended too. for family and friends, just a description of your character's relationship with them and their name is fine.

THE STAR: keep your trainee history realistic please. you probably didn't train for 3 months and then BAM you're already debut. your character probably didn't find training easy as well either. it's tough, brutal, and agonizing. please make it seem that way when you describe their history! also, your character probably didn't star in 10 mvs, because she was only a trainee at the time. keep talent twins reasonable. if your counterpart is kai, i'm pretty sure she can't sing like ailee. you don't have to link to videos or anything. just a name and group is fine.

MY BABY: love interests are OPTIONAL. please delete the entire section if your character does not have one. your love interest can be from any group, just make their not so large? i'd say that 3-4 years ir the maximum i'd accept. the story and the relationship section should be pretty self explanatory.

TAKEN:
nine muses park kyungri as a face claim
aoa seo yuna as a talent twin
kyungsoo as counterpart

BROWNIE PTS: nice to see, but won't really affect your chances of being chosen.
bts, got7, bap as love interests
twice, gfriend, exid, fiestar, aoa, and nine muses as face claims bc love
decorated app with lots of gifs and nice color schemes
adding jinri into your app!! maybe putting her in your relationship section since she is/will be a fellow member
any song suggestions that you may have for exo-j. i'm thinking about songs that could I guess 'counterpart' exo songs like growl and love me right? idk help me