Santa Clause

Merry Christmas SHINee (One shot)

 

Third Person POV

The SHINee members were all excited to see the Christmas presents they would be receiving. They all went in the room, and sat around the Christmas tree.
“So I guess I will be handing the presents out.” Onew said reading the letter that was on top of a present.

“Okay.” The rest of the SHINee members replied.

“Taemin! This is yours!” Onew said smiling.

“Here you go Minho….Me…..Jonghyun……Jonghyun…Key…..Taemin…..Taemin….Key…..Taemin….Key….Jonghyun….Minho….Minho…Me…Key…Me….Minho….Me….Jonghyun.” Onew paused every once in a while to read the name on the present.

“Let’s all open our presents!” Jonghyun cheered!

“Neh!” All the SHINee members replied.

The SHINee members opened their presents one by one. Taking note of the present to figure out who bought each present. After all the members were done unwrapping their presents, they all looked up.

“Okay. Time to figure out who bought each of our presents!” Onew stated with a smile. “Taemin you first.” Onew continued.

“Okay, I’m guessing that this Jacket, is from Key hyung!” Taemin smiled while picking up a blue jacket with dark purple design on it on the back, and black zipper, and orange strings coming out of the hood of the jacket.

“Our maknae knows me to well!” Key smiled, admitting that he bought the jacket for Taemin.

“You’re turn Key Hyung!” Taemin smiled.

“Okay, I’m guessing that this camera is from….Jonghyun?” Key asked unsure of his thoughts.

“Ani, sorry yeobo, but I didn’t get you that.” Jonghyun replied.

“I figured, I’m just not sure of who it would be from.” Key said thinking and looking around the room. Little did he know that the member that got it for him was smirking inside his head and thinking ‘Key, I shoulda known that you wouldn’t expect me.’

“Onew hyung?” Key guessed still a little unsure.

“Aniyo.” Onew said shaking his head. By this time Minho busted out laughing, he couldn’t keep his laughter in.

“MINHO! YOU GOT THIS FOR ME?!” Key exclaimed.

“Yeah! I’m surprised you didn’t guess me after Jonghyun though!” Minho replied.

“Jerk.” Key narrowed his eyes at him. “ It’s your turn now, oh by the way don’t guess the shirt because I so totally got that for you.” Key lied.

“I know you are lieng Key. Though I will guess that you got this for me.” Minho said picking up a box of shoes.

“Damnit! How did you know?!” Key exclaimed.

“I’m that good Key Hyung, I’m that good.” Minho joked. All of the SHINee members all laughed at Minho and Key.

“Well I guess that these candy bracelets is from Jonghyun.” He said looking at Jonghyun.

“Neh! Why didn’t you guess that at first you should know this by now!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Well I’m sorry, I didn’t see them!” Key laughed.

“They are right there! I can see them!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“Shut up pabo.” Key said laughing.

“Well I guess it’s my turn.” Jonghyun paused. I’m gonna guess that this postcard drawing thing is from….you.” He pointed to Onew.

“Neh. How did you know?” Onew asked.

“Well because it says, Dear Jonghyun, the next oldest member of SHINee, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year I included 5 movie tickets, and a drawing. I hope you like it. From, Onew Hyung’ That’s what gave it away is saying from Onew hyung!” Jonghyun said.

“Oh…” Onew said and looked down.

“Yeah. Your turn.” Jonghyun said, and looked around the room for a second and back down.

“I’m guessing, that this money is from Taemin?” Onew said grabbing an envelope of money and looking at Taemin.

“Neh. I didn’t know what to get you so I gave you money!” Taemin smiled.

“I see! Now I can go buy me some Chicken.” Onew laughed.

“Yes hyung, you can buy you some Chicken now. I’m guessing that these shoes are from….Jonghyun.” Taemin looked at Jonghyun.

“Aniyo.” Jonghyun shooked his head.

“Oh…well. Then I guess Onew hyung.” He said looking at Onew hyung, now unsure.

“Aniyo.” Onew said smirking.

“Are you sure, because your smirking…” Taemin said.

“No, Taemin. I didn’t get those for you.” Onew said now with a straight face.

“Well then Minho?” Taemin said looking over at Minho hyung.

“Neh. Taemin, you have to go through everybody don’t you?” Minho asked.

“Sorry, Minho hyung….I love you!” Taemin said looking up, and smiling.

“I love you too Taeminnie.” Minho smiled back. “Now I’m gonna guess that this basketball is from…Jonghyun?” Minho looked over at Jonghyun.

“Nope.” Jonghyun said puffing out his cheeks.

“Oh well then you got me the shirt.” Minho said picking up the shirt Key was talking about earlier.

“YAH! You have to stay on one present not one person!” Jonghyun yelled.

“Well, did you buy me the shirt?” Minho asked.

“I can’t answer that.” Jonghyun said looking at the ceiling.

“Okay. Then you got me the soccer ball.” Minho picked up the soccer ball.

“What the hell Minho?! You can’t keep changing your presents, you need to change the people!” Jonghyun yelled.

The SHINee members laughed at Minho and Jonghyun.

“Okay, Onew hyung did you get me the basketball?” Minho grabbed the basketball, and layed his back on the floor laughing.

“Neh!” Onew said, laughing with Minho.

The SHINee members, spent their Christmas night laughing and joking around. Guessing who got what.

“Taemin!” Minho said walking over to his dongsaeng.


“What hyung?” Taemin asked and looked up.

“Merry Christmas!” Minho said and kissed Taemin on the lips. It was a small sweet kiss.

“I love you Minho hyung!” Taemin said blushing.

“I love you to Taeminnie!” Minho said taking his arm around Taemin shoulder.

“Do you want to play some basketball?” Minho asked looking down at his dongsaeng.

“Sure.” Taemin smiled, they both went outside to play basketball.

***

“Yeobo, I’m hungry.” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“You just ate, you don’t eat that much Jonghyun, how could you possibly be hungy?” Key asked.

“No…I’m hungry.” Jonghyun smirked.

“Sorry yeobo! Can’t fix that.” Key smirked as he went to put his dishes in the sink. Jonghyun got up and followed him. Key turned around expecting Jonghyun to be behind him.

“Jonghyun, how many times do I have to tell you th-“ Jonghyun cut him off, with kissing him on the lips.

Key didn’t argue or fight to get Jonghyun off of him.

***

Onew was playing the video games he recently got from his dongsaengs, and without knowing his surrondings, he quickly got caught up in his games.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic, and the first time writing a one shot! So I hope you like it! :) Umm…. Yeah I hope you like the whole Christmas scene! I don’t know comment and tell me how I did! If you like it and you would like more, with different bands, or maybe even SHINee but different parings you can tell me! :)