Just One More

One More Happy Ending

Mina saw Chaeyoung crying because Somi left her. Everybody knows how Chaeyoung has a big crush to Somi. She knew that and hate it. But now, everything change. Mina still have a chance to win Chaeyoung’s heart. Yeah, Myoui Mina loves that short girl.

“Chaeyoung-ah, do you want to go home together?” Mina asked Chaeyoung for the nth times.

“I’m sorry unnie. You can go alone. I have part time jobs.” And Chaeyoung rejected her for the nth times. Ironic.

Mina got silent. She really wanted to cry and hoping Chaeyoung will open her heart to her. But still the same answer she got from her.

“Oh… Okay… Just be careful…”

Chaeyoung gave her short smile.

“See you tomorrow.” Then she left Mina alone.

Once again, Mina tried to keep her positive mind. Maybe tomorrow she will change, or maybe the day after tomorrow, or maybe someday.

“Until when…”

***

Watching Chaeyoung from afar is some of Mina’s hobby. She knows she can’t get close to her. She also afraid if get reject again. So she decided to stay away for awhile. Just love Chaeyoung is enough for Mina. One sided love, that’s what her friends called. Only hurting herself but Mina doesn’t care.

“Why are you like this? Why you love her?”

Mina remembered how Sana warned her to move on.

“I don’t know… I just…”

She couldn’t answer it. Why? Is there a reason to love someone? She knows she has but she can’t answer. It’s just feel beautiful and happy when you beside someone you love.

“Happy?”

“Yeah…”

“But I saw you always crying for her, Minari… That’s why you called happy?”

Then it hit her. Did she really happy?

“I’m… Happy…

***

“Thank you and please come again.” Chaeyoung bowed to the customer. That was the last customer for today. She really got busy. “Finally done.” She sighed.

Doing part time jobs became Chaeyoung’s habit since she was young. At first, she did it because her parents’ request but slowly she enjoyed and did it to herself. But it stopped until she met Somi, her first love. All she wanna do that time is always be her side. Because Somi made her happy. Then she remember the day Somi left her and that day became a bitter memory.

“Somi-ya… What are you doing right now? Do you still miss me? Because I---”

“Chaeyoung-ah!” Suddenly Jungyeon called her name. “Come here right now!”

Chaeyoung immediately come to her. “Yeah. Why you call me, Jungyeon unnie?” She asked her.

“Look at that.” Jungyeon appointed to a direction. “Is that Myoui Mina?” This time Jungyeon asked Chaeyoung. She knew Mina. But she didn’t know about her heart and her love to the short girl. “What is she doing here? Stalking you? Hahaha.” Jungyeon joked.

Myoui Mina. That name, that person over there. Without words, Chaeyoung walked toward to that girl and make her surprised.

“What are you doing here, Mina unnie?” She asked coldly. “You know it’s really dangerous if you going around alone especially in the night like this?!” Then she got angry to the older girl.

“I… I’m sorry…” Mina apologized. She really scared to Chaeyoung. Never she expected that young girl got mad like now. “I’m gonna home no—“

Before Mina walked away, Chaeyoung stopped her.

“No. We will go home together. I’m gonna send you back. Please wait.”

Maybe it’s not that bad for Mina cos finally one of her wishes comes true. At least and she really grateful.

“I will.”

***

“Ouch!” Accidentally Chaeyoung touched a hot pot. “Aish… I forgot if that is really hot---“

“Are you okay, Chaeyoung-ah???” Mina suddenly appears in front of her with a worried face. “Let me take a look… Ah, you should wash it with cold water.” She took Chaeyoung’s burn hand to the sink and slowly washing it. “You have to be careful next time.”

“Yeah… I’m sorry…” Chaeyoung secretly staring at Mina’s face because their faces so close at each other. “I never know she really pretty…” She said to herself.

“It’s done.”

“Hum… Thank you, Mina unnie… But wait! Why are you here??? You’re not allow to come her---”

“MYOUI MINA GET OUT!!!” Before Chaeyoung finished here words, Jungyeon already took Mina away from the kitchen. “Yah! You know how scary my Nayeonie when she got mad??? Do you want me to die???”

“But… Chaeyoung’s hand got hurt… I just worry…” Mina tried to explain but Jungyeon is too upset. “I’m sorry, Jungyeon-ah…”

Jungyeon sighed. She remember her girlfriend, Nayeon warned her to protect Mina because this girl is so clumsy. Even one day, she almost falling from the stairs if Nayeon didn’t help her faster.

“I know you worry with that short kid… Just please tell me first before you go to somewhere. You know how dangerous that place? Imagine if something happen to you and Nayeon will going to kill me…”

“I understand… I’m really sorry…”

Chaeyoung saw Mina’s sad face makes her feel guilty. She stared her burned hand. “Jungyeon unnie… It’s my fault, not Mina unnie.” She said with lower voice. “Because I wasn’t be careful, I accidentally touched a hot pot. Then Mina unnie heard my scream and she helped me.”

“Fine. Next time if I find she is there, you take the responsibility.”

“Yes unnie.”

Jungyeon looked at Mina. She also feel guilty. “Mina-ya, I’m sorry…”

“No, it’s my fault. I promise to not enter the kitchen anymore. Don’t worry, I won’t tell Nayeon unnie about this.” Mina answered with smile.

“Beautiful…”

“Thank you so much, Mina-ya!” Jungyeon felt so glad and hugging Mina. “I love you!”

Chaeyoung’s heart suddenly got hurt when watching Jungyeon hugging Mina. She didn’t know why but she absolutely hate it.

“But I’m gonna tell Nayeon unnie because you hugged Mina unnie and said ‘I love you’ to her.”

“Yah! Chaengie! Do you want to die???”

“Then stay away from Mina unnie, you ostrich!”

“WHY YOU RASCAL!!!”

In the end, No Jam brothers got fight and Mina only can watching them. But she is so happy because Chaeyoung defended her. Well, Mina still doesn’t know about Chaeyoung got jealous.

***

Day by day, Chaeyoung and Mina slowly getting closer. Lately they always spend their time together on the weekend. It feels like a date for Mina but she still not sure with Chaeyoung. She wants to ask her but she afraid if Chaeyoung will turn cold again to her like the beginning.

“Should I ask her? No. Do not hope too high, Myoui Mina. What if she still see you as a friend? As a unnie? Let it be like now.”

Meanwhile, without Mina knows, Chaeyoung begins to accept her presence. She feel happy with Mina and sometimes she noticed the older girl actually is so beautiful and cute. She also found out Mina is really adorable when she smiling.

“Why she is so cute and adorable? Hul! Do I like her? I mean… I like her as I liked Somi before… No? But why I feel the same feeling? I’m happy if I’m with her. But more than before… Is this love?”

In the end, that two person only can asked their feeling to theirselves.

***

Everybody want to give their love one a special nickname, not except Mina.

“How is your hand? Still hurt?”

“Oh, it’s fine. Only got a tiny scar but it’s okay.”

“Glad to hear that, Chaengie.”

“Huh? Chaengie?”

“Ah… I’m sorry… I should never call you---“

“I like that. You gave me a nickname. Thank you, Miguri unnie.”

“Miguri? Is that my nickname?”

“Yes. You don’t like it?”

“No, I don’t like it. But I love it.”

“Yah! You such a tease!”

She smiles when she remembered about that. Well, she was successfully gave one to Chaeyoung.

***

The time has come. Mina finally decided to confess on Valentine’s Day. She sacrificed her sleeping time just to make her home made chocolate for Chaeyoung. Even her maids got shocked when they saw Mina in the kitchen.

“I have to do it by myself! Myoui Mina ganbatte!” She cheered herself and begin to cook.

In the morning, Mina keep yawning because she still doesn’t sleep. But at least she is happy.

“Mina-ya!” Nayeon called her. Her face looks so worry.

“Nayeon unnie, good morning.” Mina greeted her. “What happen? Why you look---“

“Somi is back.”

Just one answer, all hope that Mina had got crushed. “A-are you sure?” She asked Nayeon and silently hoping she just heard something wrong.

“Yes, of course! I saw her with Chaeyoung! Ooops!” Too late, Mina walked away from Nayeon to searching Chaeyoung. “Mina wait!”

Mina got worried. She really scare to lose Chaeyoung once again. Without knowing, she is crying.

“Chaengie, where are you???” She kept searching until she see the moment that she never wanna see it. “No way…”

Mina saw Somi kissed Chaeyoung. She tried to lower her voice but she accidentally step something and make Chaeyoung noticed her.

“Miguri…? No! It’s not like what you think… MINA UNNIE!!!”

Enough for Mina. She runaway once again after thrown away her chocolate in to the ground. She lost.

“Why… Chaeyoung-ah…”

***

Since that incident, Mina refused to go out from her house. She spent her time in her room. Mina got broken heart. Really bad. She doesn’t want to meet anybody except her family and her maids. Not even Nayeon, her best unnie friend and Sana, her best mate.

“Young lady, can I come? I bring some food to you, please eat.” It was butler Han. He is like a father to Mina. “Also there is a letter to you. It’s from someone named Son Chaeyoung.”

“…..”

“I’m gonna put it in front of your door if still you locked yourself then.”

Not long after butler Han left, Mina opened the door. She took the food to eat because she is so hungry and the letter… Chaeyoung…

“Should I read it?”

Mina slowly open the letter and read it. The letter is about Chaeyoung apologize and she tried to explain what the actually happened between her and Somi.

“Dear Miguri

How are you? I hope you stay healthy even you maybe got hurt by me. I apologize about what you saw before. Well, actually it’s not like what you think. It sounds silly but Somi kissed me because she met her ex and she wanted to make her ex got jealous. And then you unexpected appears.

I know Nayeon unnie was the one who told you about me and Somi and caused this misunderstanding. She explained to me and she feels so sorry to us, especially to you. She tried to meet you but you refused to meet everybody. I also there. You maybe didn’t know but I watching you everyday to make sure you are okay. I really feel guilty to you. I hope you forgive me.

The last… Thank you for you chocolate. It’s so yummy! I know you made it by yourself only for me. Your maids told me. You even sacrificed your sleep! The thing that you really love just for me. I’m so grateful. Thank you so much… Miguri… If you give me one more chance… Can I be your lover? It’s maybe too late but I just want you to know my feeling. The one who makes my heart beating again… It’s you.

From your Chaengie…”

Mina’s tears dropped once again. But this time is tears of joy. She is so happy cos finally Chaeyoung replied her feeling. And she feels stupid for not listen her explanation at first.

“Chaengie… I’m sorry…”

***

Like usual, she standing in front of her house. She was doing this since that bad day. The worst day in her life.

“Miss Son.”

“Butler Han.”

Chaeyoung smiled and bowed to that old man. “Please just call me Chaeyoung.”

“Is Miss Chaeyoung okay?” She nodded her head. “Glad. By the way, I already gave your letter to young lady. I hope she will read it.”

Butler Han feels so pity to Chaeyoung. He saw her always standing on the same spot to watching his master from afar.

“It’s fine. At least she accepted my letter and I’m very thank you to you, butler Han.” Chaeyoung said with sad face. She really hope Mina read her letter.

“Well, do you want to come in? I’m gonna serve you a cup of tea. The weather is so cold today.”

“Thank you but I’m okay. I’ll take my leave now. I have to go back to work but I’ll back again tonight. I hope you don’t mind. Just---“

“YOU STUPID KID!!!”

Mina suddenly appeared between them. She looks so upset but her face really pale.

“Miguri…”

“Chae---“

Then Mina got fainted. Well, it happened because she still doesn’t eat.

***

“Unnie, open your mouth~” Mina obeyed and open while Chaeyoung is feeding her now. “Good girl.”

“Can I have something?” Mina asked to her lover.

“What do you want, unnie?” Chaeyoung smirked. She knew what Mina ask but she pretends to clueless.

“Hmmm… It’s… Argh! Forget it!” Mina took her blanket to cover her red face. She really sure Chaeyoung . “You can go home now.”

“Awwww~ Miguri got mad~ I’m hurt…”

“Well, it’s all your fault short girl!”

“Yah! Why you mention my heigh??? Now Chaeyoung’s turn got upset. Then she hovered Mina.

“Hei! What are you doing???” The older girl tried to push away Chaeyoung but she failed. “Chae---“ Chaeyoung successfully took away her blanket and finally she kissed Mina.

At first, it was just a peck but later Mina deepest the kiss and became more passionate. They keep kissing until they need to breath.

“Chae…”

“Now you’re mine, Myoui Mina.”

Mina smiled and kiss Chaeyoung again. Finally her wishes come true. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I edited some part. Hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading my story. Until next time. See you! ^^