Final

You + Love = Me

I tried /sigh/

Excuse my grammar

Words: 4164

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Honey... please wake up. You will be late for work” a sweet voice is been heard.

Yoongi open his eyes and meets a beautiful face that he always love. “Give me a kiss first”. He pouts his lips asking a morning kiss from his boyfriend.

“Nope... I won’t give it to you if you not brushing your teeth yetthe orange haired male sticks his tounge out and then make a move to the kitchen.

He is about to exit the room but then he turns around,“And yeah, no brushing teeth, no kiss and no breakfasthe chuckled.

“Jiminie.... urghhh.. I want my morning kiss” Yoongi whines like a little child asking his mom for an ice cream. But then he end up brushing his teeth and preparing for works.

Yoongi is a music producer and a rapper in BigHit Entertainment. He loves his work as much as he loves his boyfriend, Park Jimin. A beautiful boy that have a cute eye-smile and chubby cheeks with orange hair. He smiles as he remembers about his love.  He is known as the most powerful rapper with good music in the company. And he admits Jimin is everything behind his success. If there is no Jimin, he will never has a good life.

And everyday he will make sure to say his thanks toward Jimin and tell him how wonderful Jimin is.

 

 

 

Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad

 

‘What the ing song is this? It hurt my ears’

‘Seriously I don’t even know why BigHit let him debut and make his own song?! He is seriously ’

‘His face is such a hoe’

Yoongi is scrolling the comments about his new mixtape. Sure there are a lot of fans who are supporting him but between those positive comments there will be some haters doing their job. Yoongi heart aches as he reads those comments. He tries to act tough but he can’t. At the end, tears start to form in his eyes.

“Baby, are you crying?” the sweet voice of Jimin greets him.Yoongi quickly wipes his tears using the end of his sleeve and pretends to be okay.

“No. It just nothing” his voice crack at the end.

“Spill it. It might be worth than you keep holding on” Jimin whispers and takes him to his embrace.

Yoongi don’t know what to do but he keeps crying on Jimin shoulder. He is sobbing hard while Jimin’s hand rubbing his back. He feels like he is not doing the best and all the peoples hate him. He tries to talk but it keep mixing with his sobbing

“I...sob...don’t know...sob why... they hate... sob.. me”

“Shhh, they just a person who didn’t appreciate the art. Don’t mind them. They just jealous on you because you are way better than them” Jimin said lovingly.

“Is it true?” Yoongi asks. Jimin takes Yoongi from his embrace and stares him straight into his eyes.

“You are the most wonderful person baby. I don’t even know how I live before I know you” Jimin his cheek and smiling.

 “Come on baby. Now smile and forget those haters. Cheer up, okay”. Yoongi smiles. He knows what Jimin says is true. He feels lighten than before.

“You are right sunshine. Letting go is better than holding on”

“Yeah. And remember I always there beside you. I will never leave you.”

Everyday Yoongi is wondering what he had done in past life untill he get an angel like Jimin.

 

 

 

 

Loving me when I’m mad

 

“Yoongi, the manager of the concert don’t pay us because...” Namjoon is trying to explain for Yoongi.

Yoongi and Namjoon are rapper and works in a group. A few days ago they had a concert in Gwangju. The manager of the concert was the one who ask them to perform at the festival and the promises pay was pretty high. Since thay have a lot of fans, many of them come to that festival. The manager never thought about it. It turn out the peoples who came to that festival become triple than the last year. It took a lot of costs because they only prepared foods and chairs depend on year before. Now the manager don’t have any money to pay them. And Namjoon don’t know how to explain to Yoongi.

“WHY?!!! WE TIREDLY PERFORM THERE AND NOW THAT F*KING MANAGER DON’T WANT TO PAY US?” Yoongi feel so angry because his hardwork is not been paid.

“No it’s not like that. Look the manager run out of money to pay us due to...” Namjoon word is cut by Yoongi.

“Cut the crap. I don’t want to hear all that. Now please go out before I make my mind to kill that ” Yoongi talks in unusually calm voice.

“But.. you need to hear the reason” Namjoon tries to persuade Yoongi.

“I SAID GET OUT” with that word, Yoongi throws Namjoon’s bag to the door.

Namjoon gulps. He seriously don’t want to face an angry Yoongi, so he quickly runs to the door, grabs his bag and save his life from being killed by Yoongi.

 “Yoongi honey, are you okay?” Jimin who is in the studio from the start asks in worried tone. Yoongi sighed. Jimin can seriously see that Yoongi tries to control his anger.

“Baby, you can just let him pay you late right, because he...” Jimin words is been cut when he hears a glass scattered. It turn out that Yoongi punches the nearby mirror and his hand is now bleeding.

“JUST DON’T F*UCKING MENTION HIM” Yoongi growl toward Jimin. Jimin shock because of Yoongi’s attitude. Jimin gets up slowly from his seat and approach Yoongi in careful way. He grabs Yoongi’s hand and the blood. Yoongi widen his eyes.

“What.. are you doing?”Yoongi asks curiously. Jimin keep on the blood and then he take a cute kumamon bandage that he got from nowhere and paste it on the cuts.

“All done. Look clean and cute..hehe” Jimin says cheerfully.

"Why... are you still taking care of me... even when I act...?" Yoongi stops his word when Jimin kisses him on his cheek.

"You know what, I will always there for you eventhough you act ty toward me. I want you to know how much I love you" Jimin smiles toward Yoongi. Now Yoongi sure he can feel his heart is beating crazily because of Jimin sweetness.

"Thank... you..." Yoongi tries to hide his blush.

"Aww..... are you blushing?" Jimin laughs. Yoongi also laughs with Jimin and now he is thanking to god for the existence of Jimin.

And they never knew Namjoon is there behind the door. He is actually already gone but then he remember he left his phone at the studio and decides to come back. He just about to enter when he hears Yoongi laughing.

"Jiminie don't tickle me" Yoongi laughs histerically.

Namjoon just sighs behind the door while looking at his bestfriend.

"Nevermind, at least he happy"

 

 

 

 

Picking me up when I'm down

Yoongi just stares blankly at the paper. He need to finish the new song in 3 more days but he have no inspiration. People say writer block. He flops his head toward the table and groaning.

"Urghhhh... what? Why? Where? Inspiration....inspiration.... inspiration....what the fuking is this.. that" said while banging his head on the table. Suddenly he feels a hand massaging his shoulder. Ahhh...what a life. He moans. What? He shuts his eyes open and turns toward the owner of the hands.

"JIMINIE...." he rise his voice a little bit. "Please.... i need to finish this song ASAP"

"But baby. You keep on working untill you have no rest. Look, your inspiration also is not coming because they so tired" Jimin pouts.

"What are you talking about? Urghhh, now how about you get out from here. I want to finish this song right now" Yoongi says in annoyed tone.Eventhough Yoongi is showing his annoyance toward Jimin, Jimin still keep on smiling like it is nothing.

"Alright baby" Jimin gets up and kiss Yoongi cheeks before gettting out from the studio.

Yoongi don't  even care about Jimin and keep on finishing his song. After a few hours his paper is still blank and that left him frustrated. Yoongi takes his phone out and stares at the wallpaper. It is a picture of him with Jimin when celebrating his debut as a rapper. The day that he will never forget.

Flashback

It was Saturday night and both of the rappers, Yoongi and Namjoon decided to celebrate their success in debuting as an idol. And to make things more wonderful, their sunbaemim, Big Bang even admited that their debut song is way better than others. That make them felt so proud on their achievement. They also celebrating their closet friend, Taehyung who was debuting as an actor. They invited their boyfriend and friend to the party.

"Cheers!" they shouted and then the clanking sound was heard.

"Aigooo my baby! Congratulation! Your dream come true" Hoseok was cheering his boyfriend, Taehyung.

"Call my name again, I'm gonna let the sword through your body" Taehyung said in serious tone.

"Yah! You don't have to bring your character here pabo!" Jimin smacked his head. The others only laughed.

"Yah Hobie, you not jealous toward Tae when he kissed that girl right? Moreover that kiss is so passionate tho" Namjoon tried to make the whole thing in heat while the others tried to contain their laugh.

"Namjoon a.k.a. RM, I, Kim Taehyung will never cheat over Hobie toward any girl" and he kissed Hoseok passionately infront of them.

"Ewww, then are you gonna cheat him with another boy?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Yah maknae! Don't said thing like that. Remember you are still a baby" Jin as the mom of the group warned his 'child'.

Everything was so perfect. They ate,drank and played happily. Untill it was time to go back. Yoongi,Jimin,Namjoon and Jin had another planed so they excuse themselve first. They bid a farewell to others and walked to the studio.

"Honey, why we need to go there?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, why we need to go there? I'm already tired right now playing with that alien-horse couple" Jin whined while the others laughed after hearing the 'alien-horse' word.

"Don't be too whiny Jin, we want to show something for our love, right Joonie?" Yoongi said playfully.

'Yah! It hyung for you and don't ever call Namjoon like that.  I'm the only one who can call him like that"Jin pouted.

"Aww, you jealous" Namjoon said and kissed his cheek.

All of them laughed and talked about silly thing untill they heard Jimin gasped. They turned toward Jimin who had an eye toward a boy that accidently been pushed by someone and fell on the road. To make thing more thrilling, there was a car in high speed almost nearing that boy. Jimin hurriedly went to the boy and tried to save him. Yoongi tried to pull Jimin from saving that boy but it too late. Jimin was already at the boy and now hugging the boy protectively. Suddenly...

BAM!!!

Yoongi widen his eyes. Everything around him suddenly become blurred and all the peoples were shouting for help. He confused. The peoples started to surround Jimin and the boy. Yoongi can' t move. He scared. He didn' want to look at it. He fall on his knee. Namjoon was there beside him giving him encouraging word while Jin was crying hardly.

"What happen?" Yoongi asked as if he didn't saw the whole scene that happening.

"Ji..Jiminnie... he got hit by a..car" Namjoon explained toward Yoongi.Yoongi just froze there after hearing Namjoon's word.

"Jimin...will...be..okay right?..HE WILL BE OKAY RIGHT?" He screamed in fear. Namjoon quickly hugged Yoongi and persuade him.

"He...will...be fine" His voice cracked at the end. To be honest he also scared to death. The ambulance reached and quickly bought Jimin and the boy toward the hospital.

Let just said that Yoongi never saw how was Jimin condition during the accident because he was too damn scared. He didn't even know whether Jimin got injured or not.

After a few moments, Namjoon bought Yoongi to the hospital and now they were waiting patiently infront of the emergency room. Yoongi was crying so hard and now he was praying to god for Jimin safety.

"Please... Jimin can't die. He alright. He will be alright" Yoongi kept on chanting those words.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and widen his eyes.

"Jiminie? Are you alright?" It was Jimin who touched him and he was now perfectly okay except he had some bruise on his face.

"I'm okay baby. But poor that boy, god loves him more" Jimin said with pouty face. Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly.

"Nevermind about him, as long as you are save. But please don't do that again" Yoongi whisped.

"No baby" Jimin rubbed Yoongi backs.

"Let's go. I'm already tired of this. Just straight to home not studio... I don't want anything happen to you again" Yoongi said while grabbing his hand and walked them toward home.

Namjoom and Jin stared at Yoongi. Namjoon tried to say something but Jin held him.

"Don't. Let him be"

Flashback End

Yoongi sighs as he remembers that day. The day that almost give him a nightmare. He smiled at that picture one last time and he knows what song he will do.

"Don’t think about anything

Don’t even speak

Please just smile for me

I still can’t believe it

Everything feels like a dream

Don’t try to disappear

Is it true? Is it true?

You You

So beautiful, so terrifying

Untrue Untrue

You You You

Be by my side

Will you promise me

If I touch you I’m afraid you’d fly away or break

I’m afraid afraid afraid

I wanna stop time

When this moment is done

Would it be like a fantasy

Would I forget you

I’m afraid afraid afraid"

That's what Yoongi feel toward Jimin. Everyday he scares if he lose Jimin and that thing is almost happening infront his eyes. He read the lyrics again and sastify with it. He smiled. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door.

"Baby, I bring some coffee for you. Please take it when you want okay" Jimin says behind the door. Yoongi don't want to miss the chance, he hurriedly get up and sprinted toward the door. He opens the door and hugs Jimin tightly.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I should not done that to you" Yoongi unconciously sobs.

"Hey,hey what's wrong with you? You okay right?" Jimin asks in worried tone. Yoongi sobs become louder. He don't know why but he just too scared.

"Shh...shhh... You gonna be okay. I'm here. Don' t worry. I will always be here for you everytime you need me okay? Don't cry baby"

Yoongi release the hug and stares at Jimin.

"Promise me you will always right there beside me when I'm down?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin nods cheerfully. Yoongi kisses him.

Thank you for always being with me...

 

 

 

 

Teaching me the meaning of love

"Baby!" Jimin calls his love cheerfully. Yoongi who is editing pictures in the laptop just gives him a hum.

"I want to go hiking with Tae. Can I go?? Please??" he makes a pouty face. Yoongi just about to nod but then he realizes he don't want to lose Jimin again. Surely, he gonna be a lazy to go hiking and if he is not going, Jimin will be going with Tae alone. And what if something happen while he is not there, by Jimin side? Yes, peoples might say he is exegerating but why not? He want the best for Jimin.

"No" he says. Jimin just stares cutely at him. And of course Yoongi can't resists that look.

"Look Jimin. I don't want to lose you again like the other day. What if something happen while I'm not there. I love you Jimin. So much untill I think I can't live without you" Yoongi explain in such a loving tone and staring straight into Jimin's eyes. Jimin just smiles and then snuggles on Yoongi's chest.

"And this is the most reason why I love you so much" Jimin says. Yoongi countinues to edit the pictures and let Jimin snuggles into him.

But, there is something that bothering him. Isn't it too much when he is not letting Jimin go? It just like he is being possesive in all things. Is that even people call love? He scares if he hold Jimin too much and Jimin might be hurt by his selfishness. He stops doing his work and stares at the orange haired male, what is love actually?

"Love is subjective. It depends on the people. And what you decides on me just now is also called love. Because I can see how much you care about me eventhough you are always busy. You don't need to say I love you every single time cause I know your love will never be lessen. You care about me is enough for me to know how deep is your love. That is how we build the love in this relationship" Jimin says with sweet voice. Yoongi smiles.

"How did you know i was thinking about love?" Yoongi asks while kisses his cheeks.

Jimin make a cute thinking face. "Don't know tho. Maybe that's what peoples call love instinct?" he turns toward Yoongi.

Yoongi is ruffling Jimin's hair. "Yeah. Love instinct"

Suddenly a knock is been heard at the door. "Emm... who is that you think?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know. Namjoon maybe" Yoongi shakes his head mean that he also dosen't know either. Then he gets up from his seat and walks straight to the door.

"Yes! Coming!" He opens the door and meets Taehyung

"Tae? What are you doing here? Do you want to meet Jimin?" Taehyung widen his eyes when he hears Jimin name.

"Umm..Jimin? No..No. I...just... want to... meet you" he stutters. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows.

"O...kay. Let's come in. Jimin also there" Yoongi let Taehyung in and closed the door.

"Jimin?!" Taehyung mutteres under his breath. Luckily Yoongi not hears what he says.

"So, what brings you here?" Yoongi asks after they settle themselve on the couch.

Taehyung shows a box of pizza. " I just want to crash at your place. Everyone is busy and I only have you"  he shows his signature smile.

"So, you don't think I am now busy with Jimin huh?" Yoongi playfully hugs Jimin.

"Well that's not the main reason. I come here to return your shirt that I borrowed last week and I think how about I'm bringing pizza for you so you can share with... Jimin" Taehyung explains.

"Ahhh that's shirt. Where is it?" Yoongi asks and that question make Taehyung pale.

"Well, I kinda accidently not bring it together when I left my house and... yeah. That's why I'm saying to crash at your place...haha" Taehyung gives an awkward laugh.

"Emm... luckily you bring some pizza or else you know what I gonna do" Yoongi smiles creepily.

They proceed themselve to eat the pizza. Everyone eating the pizza happily except Jimin. Yoongi looks at his love weirdly.

"Why are you not eating honey?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm full" Jimin replies with a sweetest smile.

"Aishhh... this pizza is so tasty. You should try it. Come, I feed you. Say ahhh... the train is coming. Chu chu" Yoongi imitating train sound. Jimin chuckles.

"Awww...You so sweet" Jimin opens his mouth and eats the pizza. They keep act lovey-dovey toward each other while Taehyung just watching the whole scene. He keep on silent untill he opens his mouth, asking for something.

"Hyung, why are you not let Jimin go?" he asks toward Yoongi. Yoongi stops feeding Jimin and turns to Taehyung.

"Hiking? Well, I don't want something happen to him. You know how much I love him right?" Yoongi says while staring at Jimin.

"Ahh..well...nevermind.. I can go with Hobie then" Taehyung smiles.

"Oh yeah! I need to go. I'll go first" Taehyung bid a goodbye and he left the couples alone.

 

 

 

 

Encouraging me when I need a shove

Yoongi tries to breath properly. He keep pace back and forth. He is about to perform later and now he can't even think properly. Peoples says stage nerves. He is too scared if peoples hate him or he will do a mistake. Jimin who is there besides Yoongi tries to calm him.

"Yoongi baby, I know you can do it. You are so great. This is your dream right? Performing on a big stage" Jimin gives him some encourage words.

"But, what if I make a mistake, or forget the lyrics. They will sure hate me" Yoongi is at the to cry. Jimin smiles. He takes Yoongi hand and make him to seat down on a chair. Then he kneel infront him. He rubs his finger on Yoongi legs.

"This legs that everyone want to have. Your legs is as nice or way nicer than the other girls. This legs also will helps you dancing perfectly on the stage"

Then, up to his hand.

"This hand the one who writes many lyrics that make many peoples envy on you. And with this hand also, later will hold the mic for you and help you to spit your lyrics louder"

His finger straight his face.

"And this face. That have natural beauty on it. You don't have to care too much on it cause it is so pretty. And this face that everyone out there love to see. They don't want to see other faces than you"

Gently caresses his lips.

"Your lips that look cute on you. And with your lips, the deep voice of yours that everyone love come out, rapping the lyrics you had made and make them happy with that. Don't forget your breath that come out also can make them crazy."

Touching the tips of his nose.

"Nothing to say more about this cute little nose. Well, maybe with this nose, it will help you breath steadily while you are rapping, so that you will not suffocate your own breath"

Looking straight into his eyes.

"This eyes that always give a chill to peoples when you stare at them. Not gonna lie I also feel like that. But that make peoples love you. Your eyes is very special"

Ruffling his minty hair.

"This cute minty hair. Not all people love this hairdye colour but when you tried it, it look so awesome on you. And that make you easily recognize. This hair also will jump with you, bouncing on the stage while you are energily rapping on the stage"

Lastly, he give a peck on his lips.

"This peck that i give is always your favourite before every stage. And everytime you think about me, you will be so hype and make your rap better"

Jimin ends with a cute eye-smile on his face. Yoongi look at Jimin.

"I don't know what happen if you are not here. Thanks for everything honey" Yoongi kiss his love for the last time before he performs.

And everytime he rap on the stage, he will remember Jimin's word and that make him feel so special.

 

 

 

Yoongi is staring at the night sky, counting the stars. Jimin is on his laps doing the same like he do. Both of them just enjoy the chill of the night since it hard for them to spend time like this. Most of the nights Yoongi will be busy in the studio finishing his song.

Yoongi gives a peck on Jimin and starts to tickle Jimin.

"Yoongi! Hahahah.stop...hahaha" Jimin laughs crazily. Yoongi keep on tickling him untill he sastify. Then, he Jimin's head lovingly.

He love every inch of Jimin. Everything. He is very thankful  to god for having Jimin by his side. A person that always there when he need love, when he down and when he feel like a . Jimin and his love make he feel the real self of him. Is hard right to get a person like this? Yoongi keeps thinking if Jimin is an angel from heaven that god send to him to make his life more better.

And tonight is different from the other night, he will confess to Jimin everything that he feels.

But most of all thank you for

Loving me for who I am

 

 

Surely Jimin is now an angel from heaven. And Yoongi the only one who don't know the truth. Because that time he never knew what is really happening. Love that make him like this.

"Nevermind, at least he happy"

"Don'. Let him be"

"Hyung, why are you not let him go?"

They never tells him the truth, cause they scare they will lose another bestfriend.

That night his love of his life didn’t make it like what he thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Patient Park Jimin, time of death 11:59 pm"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry. T.T. I didn't mean to. Btw please leave your coment and sucribe.

 

xoxo

TeeyaNeox