The Letter

The Valentine's day gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Whatever prank our lives decide to play on us, I will make sure to always back you up in anything that you want to do. You are one of the people I knew who would never try to do things against my will. I hope you know that I completely trust your judgements and that I have faith in you to always do what is best for us.

 

I can't get you out of my mind. I keep thinking about how much I enjoy talking with you, how great you look when you smile, and how much I like your laugh. I daydream about you off and on all day, replaying pieces of our conversation... Laughing again about funny things you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way you look at me... It melts my heart everytime I think about it. And I catch myself smiling when I imagine what will happen the next time we're together.

You must be something really special, because I can't remember the last time I felt so strongly about someone. Even though neither of us knows what the future holds I know one thing for sure -- YOU'RE ONE OF THE VERY BEST THINGS THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME IN A LONG TIME.

 

Since I fell in love with you, I can actually divide my life into a "before" and "after." Before I met you, my life was good. You know... Doing my job, setting goals, enjoying friends, having fun on weekends. But after I met you, my life was totally changed. Totally "enhanced" might be a better word. I had no idea anyone could have such an impact on my routine, on my thoughts, on my feelings. Now the things I used to enjoy aren't as much fun if you're not with me. Now I can spend half the day just thinking of your voice, your smile, our last... Kiss.

At the risk of sounding like a kid with a crush, I have to tell you that I'm not just in love with you, I'm absolutely crazy about you. YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON WHO'S EVER WALKED INTO MY HEART, AND THE "AFTER" PART OF MY LIFE CAN ONLY KEEP GETTING BETTER WITH YOU.

I want you. I want your sleepy confused look when you wake up. I want to be the warmth that fills the space in your bed. I want to be the sheets your fingers crave at night. I want to drink with you, share some records we can find. I want to talk about everything in the world newspapers. I want to discuss with you, to be stubborn and quick-witted with you. I want to have differences between us. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter