Being and author

The Notebook

An other boring day. I was spinning on my chair holding my pen to my mouth biting the end lost in my mind. I didn't know what to write and my brain didn't seem like he wanted to help me either. I stared at my wall and took a sip on the tea that was sitting on my desk beside my empty notebook. The whole room was silent until the front door of the house opened to get violently closed right afterward. I decided to go downstairs to see what was happening and got introduced to an pissed off Wonwoo throwing himself on the living room couch.

"um....is everything alright?..." I asked out of curiosity. "Yes! of course! everything is fine sis! just the whole world that is against't me apparently!" his yelling was surprised me to be honest Wonwoo was mostly a quiet person even when he was pissed. "What happened? mind to share?" he just sigh running his hand through his messy hair and giving me room on the couch "i'm fine....just someone discovered that I wasn't't really.....attracted...to girl and then he made a huge scene in front of everyone....they all looked at me like I was some kind of unknown creature..."

I couldn't help but let a frustrated sigh because people at his school are....complete idiots! Damn Korean and their problem with homouality. My best friend Hoshi is gay but he's pretty good at hiding it. "They are idiots....don't listen to them Wonwoo....as long as you can accept yourself you shouldn't care about what people are thinking.....just look at my friend Jeonghan and Seungcheol! they are cute and doesn't give a damn about people because they are happy together!" 

My brother stared at me and wrapped his arms around me with a smile "thanks Noona.....I don't know what I would do without you" "hey! that's what i'm here for right? now I have to go back to my notebook I haven't done much...If Hoshi finally come hit him for me and tell him he's late!" after the quick nod my Wonwoo gave me I went back to my room and faced my still empty book. 

I seriously hate those writer blocks. I sat back in my chair looking at the ceiling and suddenly smiled when the imaginary guy appeared in my mind once again. It wasn't exactly an imaginary friend but more like a special perfect and handsome guy made up in my mind to cheer me up. He had brown hair with a little wave in it, dark eyes, an adorable smile and an awesome deep voice. He wasn't totally Korean. half-blood probably. Just seeing him appear in my head plastered a huge smile on my face. I didn't know what was his name so I just decided to call him Vernon because I felt like it suited him well. This guy was a pure creation of my imagination but god I'd give everything to met someone like him for real.

As I was daydreaming about Vernon someone entered my room and almost jumped on me scaring the crap out of me. "hey Yura! I'm so so soooo sorry i'm late! but I brought cakes so you would forgave me" I was frowning until he said the word 'cakes' my face lightened and did forgave him. How could I not forgave someone that give you free sweets with one the cutest smile in the world. "just sit down you idiot and watch some TV while I write something down...it wouldn't take long" he nodded his head the TV hanging on my wall and I just started to write the whole description of Vernon in my notebook smiling to myself. 

I closed the notebook and attacked Hoshi that was watching Weekly Idol so intensely. "So got yourself a cute boyfriend yet?" he raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head "no but i'm expecting you to!" I just started to laugh "You know i'm too caught up in my work for that kind of thing" He nudged me "doesn't mean that you can't get some break.... how  much books did you write again? 4? 6?" "10 to be more exact" I corrected him and he just looked at me with an exasperate look. "Whatever....let's go I need fooooooood!" He pulled me off the bed by my sleeve forcing me to the kitchen "cook woman!"

I gave him an offended look and threw a spoon randomly found on the counter. "Wonwoo!! are you hungry? Yura is making food!" I heard Wonwoo running to the kitchen with a huge grin "Yes I actually am starving right now!" I sighed at the two childs in front of me and begin to cook Jjajangmyeon and Tteokbokki with my stomach starting to grumble as well. "Oh I forgot to tell you but i'm staying over tonight" I raised an eyebrow at my best friend that just smiled widely "and you just invited yourself like that?" "well.... You love me to I figured out that you wouldn't mind~" He both of his hand under his chin making an aegyo that made me sigh "yeah yeah....." "thanks noona!~" he exclaimed in a cute voice that made me roll my eyes.

"hummmm! that was so good~" We all finished eating and I went to wash the dishes. Wonwoo went upstairs with Hoshi to get blankets and pillows to the living room where we probably will spend the night. They put a lot of blanket one on an other to create something like a big cushion of the floor. Don't ask why we have that many blankets here I don't even know myself. I threw myself on top of the piles of blankets and pillow hugging one of them. "now! I have some question for you guys~" They both looked at me sitting down on both side of me.

"I....always wondered what your type of guy would be so...tell me~" I saw a blush creep on Hoshi's cheeks and he let out an awkward cough "well.....I don't know.....i've always had a thing for smaller ones with cute smiles and squishy cheeks....a voice that could make me melt once he start to sing or just talk.....but I don't want just a cute innocent one....maybe just a little bit mean could not hurt" I was in awe when he told me his ideal type of guy and he just hid his blushing self with a fluffy pillow beside him.

I looked at the other side of me. Wonwoo seemed to stare into space thinking about to say "honestly? I'm probably the opposite of Hoshi....I like tall and handsome guy with deep voice and fierce eyes....someone able to take control even if he can be nasty sometime..." Hoshi started to laugh so hard after Wonwoo admitted his type of guy "omg! you? being lead by someone?" "my position in bed is none of your business!"

I looked back at Hoshi "but you're a dancer and if I understood well you want a singer why?" he send me a wink "like that I have a good hip and his moan would be like music~" I made a disgusted face and hit him with a pillow. hard. "OMG! EW! I don't want to hear anything about your future ual life!"

"okay enough about it hahaha but you....what is your ideal type Yura?" it was my turn to blush at the question and this made me run upstairs leaving them with confused expression. I went back with my notebook showing them the page about Vernon I wrote earlier. Wonwoo stared at me like he saw a ghost "really sis? a half-Korean with wavy hair?" "Yah! I didn't judge you when you told me your ideal man so don't judge mine!" I closed the notebook and put it on the couch sitting back on my original place.

We opened the TV and watched a drama that was playing. We laughed, cried and also screamed at the character for being stupid as if they could actually hear us. Hoshi making stupid comment from time to time and Wonwoo being silently pissed off at the character. We eventually fell asleep. I fell asleep snuggling at Hoshi's chest and with Wonwoo hugging me from behind. We all didn't minded because we are close and let's admit that it was cold this night.