Jealous Kid

Jealous Kid

‘’Hobi oppa stop being so cute’’ Your adorable aegyo caused Jungkook’s tummy to squeeze. Moving your petite finger towards Hoseok’s dimple and touching it made everyone laugh, except your boyfriend Jungkook who was attentively watching your every single move, smile, with clinched jaw and frown.

‘’Aigoo, our Y/N is so cute’’ Jimin squeaked eye-smiling and messed with your hair, adding more affection to all your actions. Your lovely giggles and their laughs filled the room leaving Jungkook more and more mad.

‘’Y/N its late let’s go home’’ Jungkook interrupted your fun with firm voice making everyone look at him. The anger was flowing from his face as his strong gaze eyed you carefully. His eyes spoke clearly - Don’t dare to reject or I will lose my temper - however, it seemed you didn’t get his point.

‘’But we just cam-’’ With a begging voice you spoke causing Jungkook to take deep breaths to calm down.

‘’Let’s just go’’ His bit calmer voice left his mouth, cutting you in the middle of the sentence. Jungkook stood up and walked to the door, turning around to see if you, his girlfriend followed his steps.

‘’I’ll message you guys’’ You quickly said your goodbyes and followed Jungkook. Knowing him for too long you could tell when he was sad, mad, annoyed, happy and for no further problems you stood up and rushed towards the door. Honestly, this time, you couldn’t tell what was the reason for his behavior. Throughout the whole journey, he was quiet, like never and didn’t even looked in your direction. It was eating you from inside, seeing your Kookie behaving this way. The squeeze in your heart made it hard for you to speak, or maybe you were too scared to ask for an actual reason?

‘’Jungkook is everything okay?’’ You finally got the courage to ask and make things better but you heard nothing else besides deathly silence.

‘’Jungkook’’ With your begging voice you begged for him to speak. You gave up on talking to him and continued your way with your mouth shut. As you walked in your apartment, Jungkook became more arrogant, deciding on trying once again you stopped him by pulling his arm.

‘’Jungkook can you tell me whats wrong?’’ You spoke more confidentially showing that you won’t give up that easily. Jungkook took off your hand from his and looked at you. His dark and deep pupils starred at you causing your whole body to freeze.

‘’I don’t know if you realized but I WAS with you guys in the room’’ He said, showing his anger making your heart beat fast, feeling like it will jump out in a second.

‘’What do you mean?’’ You hesitated a bit but asked, to make sure you knew exactly what is going on.

‘’Really? You don’t know?’’ He bit his tongue, preventing his loud voice. You shook your head making him take a step back and huff.

‘’It seemed like Hobi Hyung of Jimin Hyung is your boyfriend not me’’ He said avoiding an eye contact with you. Jealous Jungkook was no joke. He always hated and felt insecure when you were close to any of the guys. It didn’t matter if it was your friend, best friend or his own Hyungs, he always feared that you will walk away with someone else.

‘’Jungkook stop saying nonsense. You know very well you are my boy-’’ You tried to calm him down and carefully explain but his anger took all of his body.

‘’Well I forgot when you were too busy having lovy dovy chats with them’’ He once again cut you off, making his point. You felt guilty but you thought that you were not doing anything wrong.

‘’I’m sorry’’ You whispered bringing your head down.

‘’Jungkook I don’t want you to be jealous over your Hyungs’’ Taking a step closer to him you spoke with your calm and concerning voice.

‘’How can I not be when you behave like this? You didn’t notice me throughout the whole time, didn’t asked me if I’m okay or not. I was the third wheel there’’ His voice was slow and full of the feeling of anger and sadness caused by a jealousy. You bit your lip and came closer, taking his hands and bringing his gaze to you again.

‘’Jungkook don’t be jealous over them, don’t be jealous of anyone. I love you and only you. There is no way I will ever like someone else. I’m sorry for earlier, I want you to know that I treat your Hyungs like my brothers and nothing else. You’re not a third wheel. You are the most important person for me. So don’t be jealous okay?’’ While staring deep into his eyes, you cutely said making his heart flutter again. Washing his anger away. He smiled lightly at your perfectly calming statement and pulled you slowly. Tangling his arms around you, he embraced your sweet scenting body and hid his face in the crock of your neck, inhaling the perfume he gave you few days ago.

Feeling his hot breath against your skin you smiled, knowing that jealous Jungkook left, leaving cute and happy Jungkook behind.

‘’I’m sorry! For being such a kid. But I love you so much and I guess I want you to myself’’ He said while tickling your soft skin with his fluffy hair. You giggled and hugged him back, feeling his warmth and love.

‘’I love you too Jungkook, my jealous kid’’ You smiled, feeling his heart beat against your chest. He tightened the hug, nuzzling into your body to feel the love he needs the most in his life.