My name, Her name

What Am I To You, Jungkook?

DING DONG

"Jihye get the door. I'm cookingggggg." 

Jihye opened the door to find 3 people. The mom, the dad and the stranger from her school. She had to admit, the boy was handsome. But to her, he looked like an international playboy. (lol bangtan joke here) She couldn't care less, studies were more important. 

The three bowed and took off their shoes. Mrs. Jeon immediately went to help Jihye's mom. Mr. Jeon went to talk to Mr. Kim about the new football season. 

Just awkward silence between Jungkook and Jihye. 

"Welll hello. My name's Jungkook. Yours? 

Jungkook already knew her name from Jimin telling him, but he didn't want to sound like a stalker lol. 

"I'm Jihye. Nice to meet you. Well thenn...."

"JIHYE CAN YOU GET THE BREAD FROM THE OVENNNNN. It's going to BURNNNNNN" Jihye's mom shouted from all the way across the room. 

"YESSS MOMMMM" Jihye immediatly went to get the bread. Jungkook didn't know what to do and just joined the dads. 

----

The dinner was a feast and the parents were happy that they reunited. 

On the otherhand.... Jungkook and Jihye were just munching on food... 

Mrs. Jeon raised a question, "Jihye-ah can you be nice and show Jungkook how to get to school tommorow? I'm afriad he's going to get lost. 

"heh surreeee." Jihye fakely smiled. She wanted to say no so badly, but she couldn't possible say no to a elder right??? 

"Why don't you guys tell each other your phone number and you can arrange what time to meet next morning? Mrs. Jeon smiled in gratitude.

Jihye wanted to scream because she knew getting involve with him would only interfere her studies.... 

They both exchanged numbers. 

----

"Thanks for the dinner!!!!" The Jeon family bowed and said bye. 

They exited out. 

Jihye stretched her arms knowing that she didn't have to put up a fake side to her anymore. 

A new chat popped up on her phone. She clicked on it and her eyebrows furrowed. 

It was from Jungkook.

So what time are we going to meet?