- Jealousy -

Jealousy

Heechul wasn’t the type to get so jealous; at least, that’s what Jungsoo kept hearing from him the moment one of their friends joked about his prank with one of his hoobaes: Girl’s Day’s Minah. He understood that Heechul didn’t have any reason to be jealous, as he knows it was only a prank. But of course, someone just had to say another word about the topic.

“—and that kiss, though!” said Kangin, imitating how Jungsoo had done the kiss – in his defense, it was more like a peck – making everyone in the room laugh. This time, he and Heechul didn’t laugh.

“There was a kiss?” Heechul asked which made the room go quiet. Meaning: they’re all ed.

“Yeah . . . It was only a peck, hyung—“

“There was a kiss?” he asked once more, now looking directly at Jungsoo. “You didn’t tell me anything about a kiss.”

“It wasn’t planned! I just did it because Hyeri was—”

“Ah, so you just had to kiss her? You ert.” Heechul said with a laugh, drinking the rest of his soju. Jungsoo felt relieved at this point. But then of course, someone just had to say another word.

“Looks like the diva is jealous,” Jungsoo took a mental note to give Kyuhyun one of his never-ending lectures about shutting up when it comes to such topics and, well, Heechul. He shot him a glare from across the table, but the youngest was busy staring at the man beside him with a teasing smirk.

“Me? Jealous?” Heechul looked around the table with a look that said “can you believe this brat?”, but everyone except Jungsoo was busy eating and drinking – probably their own way of getting out of trouble.

“It’s obvious that you’re jealous!” Kyuhyun propped his chin on the palm of his hand, still staring at Heechul with the same smirk.

“Please! As if I can’t kiss any girl out there—“

“We all know that you want to kiss Jungsoo hyung.” The youngest heaved a sigh. Jungsoo had to admit, this kid’s got guts, even though he had already known him for so long, it never fails to surprise him how he can easily talk to Heechul like that.

Heechul was silent for a moment, making Kyuhyun’s smirk grow wider; which made Heechul let out a frustrated groan. “Now why would I want to kiss him?!”

“Oh, I don’t know, because you like him?”

“Shut up.”

Kyuhyun took this as a chance to even more. Everyone else was just watching their banter with amused expressions, and Jungsoo knows exactly what they’re all thinking: guts.

“Just admit that you have this girly crush on him!” The youngest laughed, and then dodged the drink coaster Heechul threw towards him.

“Piss off, Cho Kyuhyun.” Heechul said with one final glare at him then sat back down. They all knew that Heechul isn’t that serious when it comes to such things like this, and that the evil brothers would soon make up. But it was one of those nights where Kyuhyun just won’t shut up due to the amount of alcohol he had drunk.

“I bet you wished you were Min— ouch!” Kyuhyun rubbed the spot where Jongwoon had hit him; Jungsoo mentally thanked him by doing this.

“Please. Why would I want to kiss – oh, excuse me, I meant peck – Jungsoo’s lips?” asked Heechul with a slightly arched eyebrow.

“Because you like him and you’re jealous of him kissing Minah!”

The whole room immediately got quiet when Heechul turned to face Jungsoo, cupped both his cheeks then leaned in to press their lips together for a few seconds; to the point where Jungsoo could feel the other’s tongue on his lips, yet only for a short moment.

Everyone was still staring at them as Heechul opened a new bottle of soju then took a swig of it.

“If anyone is to be jealous, it should be Minah.” He said, winking at Jungsoo.