Oh sh*t

I effing love you too

Yuri POV

You know, I'm tired. Super tired. My schedules are hectic. Meetings here and everywhere. Lucky, Amber's my assistant which is my wife's sister's girlfriend. Yeah, wife, no other that Jessica Jung, well, Kwon Jessica now. 

Flashback

"What do you think you're doing? Stop fidgeting!" Sica said

"C'mon Sicababy, they're your parents and I'm going to meet them, for the first time! Might I add"

"I've been talking about you when I meet them, jeez. My sister's already inside with Amber, if they like her, they will like you too."

"But Amber said...." I was cut off

" Let's just go in, we've been here for 10 minutes already"

When we entered the from the front door, eyes are on us but what terrified me the most was the one I heard "Honey, could you please get me my shotgun?" And it was Papa Jung. Holy cow! Dear God, to His apostles and whatever deity there, please save me! And...THUD

End of Flashback

The first time I meet my in-laws, I fainted. It turned out, Papa Jung was pulling a joke in me. Shoot! sicababy is going to be mad at me, Its past 5. 

"Ambro! We're leaving!" I shouted to Amber

"Its still early Yul, why do we...."

"Your highness has requested, no has demanded to go the grocery shopping together."

"But I'm tired already"

"I feel you already know what will happen"

Amber POV

I never thought having dinner together with Jess and Yul will lrad into this. I'm tired, also Yuri. All we wanted to do is to sleep. Bren pulling all nighter this week but at least we managed to finish all the paperworks. I forgot to go to gym, also, I forgot that I didn't feed my dogs this morning and most of all, I forgot my phone! No wonder I didn't know.

- - - - - - 

We just arrived at the Kwon residence when we were greeted by two famous ice cold glares of the ice queen and ice princess themselves.

"You're late" ooohhh. scary

"We know babe, and we're sorry" i apoligized

"You promised Am. You will go home early today so we can all have dinner together" I forgot about that too

"I know and I'm sorry really. I'm just tired" plus pout, but it didn't work.

 

"Lets just go, its getting late." Sica said. We just followed

At the supermarket

"You guys get whats on the list, we'll be in the meat section. We'll meet up at the cashier after 30 minutes" Sica unnie demanded.

"Sure, call us when you're done. C'mon bro" Yuri said

"Yeah sure"

Man, I swear its a long list. We're only eating pasta tonight. The heck are they gonna use macaroni for, cinnamon? Paprika? Basil? And who the heck puts corn on a pasta dish!? 

"Yul, the hell are these things for?"

"i dunno bro, just get it. Better get it than not right?"

In the end, it took us 30 minutes and my feet friggin hurts already, all I wanna do is lay in a bed and sleep. 

"C'mon lets pay for this bro" Yul said

"yeah sure"

luckily, the line wasn't long and ten minutes after we're done and on the way to Kwon residence.

"Hey bro, I think we forgot something. Can you check the list?"

"Sure" and I did what was told. We're halfway home when Yuri's phone rung. 

"Can you answer for me?"

I answered the call, its Jess. "Unnie, we're halfway home. We know we'rr late but we bought everything you srote on the list." She told me to put it in speaker and I did. Wait, tje list?!

"You! Stupid llama and seobang! You left us in the supermarket!? 

Holy cow! With a double side of ! Unnie immediately went back to the supermarket. the two of them slammed the doors when we got back at the house and we apologized. We just received some minor beatings and we knew that we we're truly forgiven when they both said, "I effing love you too" They really are sisters..