Cruel

Cruel

There he was, handsome, confident and sweet at the same time Kim Taehyung. God of all the girls in your school. You asked yourself everyday; What was so special about him? Was it his smile? That could blind everyone. His eyes? That were deep and mysterious like an ocean. Or maybe it was his cute laugh that made other people’s day brighter. Whatever it was it made most of the girls faint while he was passing through the school hallways with his confident smug face. 

Yes, most of them. You were one of those girls that preferred to stay away from the troubles that this boy could give you. Away from false hopes and deep feelings. Knowing his true side repelled you from him. Maybe he was handsome and incredibly nice towards every girl that had the courage to talk to him but he was too confident in himself, too flirty with every girl in the school. 

‘’Your eyes are so beautiful, definitely the best out of the whole school’’ You heard him saying to the girl that was sitting the table next to you. Bringing your gaze in their direction, you noticed him playing with the strand of her hair, showing off his grin. Definitely making her fall for him. You huffed at the scene and shoved your head back into the books. 

‘’Beautiful eyes my ’’ You murmured under your breath making sure no one could hear you. It was not like you hated him, he haven’t done anything wrong to you. But it annoyed you that he treated all the girls in the same way. Like they were his toys that he threw away after few games. Or maybe you were just jealous that you weren’t one of them. 

The end of the day was near. Going out of the library, carrying the pile of the books, you were passing the hallways in hurry. You ran through the main site of the building when suddenly a hard and strong posture stopped you. Bumping into someone you nearly fell down, luckily only books escaped your hands as a person with muscular arms caught you before you lost your balance. 

‘’Are you okay?’’ His deep voice went through your ears, and then you realized who it belonged to. You looked up and sighed. Out of all arms in the school you had to end up in those specific ones. 

‘’Yeah I’m fine, you should watch where you’re going’’ You pulled away from his warm and nice scented embrace. Going down, you started to pick up your books, when unexpectedly his body bent down to help you. 

‘’Not to be rude but you are the one who bumped into me’’ He sang lightly making his point. 

‘’Sorry then’’ You rudely answered to end the conversation quickly and let him go but he began to pick your books to help you. 

‘’How come girl with such a nice and innocent face has a really rude tone’’ He looked at you and bit his lower lip, hoping it will work on you as it did on the 99% of the girls in this school. You just shook your head in a response and got up holding all your belongings. 

‘’Thanks’’ You whispered as he gave you your books that he picked up himself. Excusing yourself you continued to walk towards the main entrance. Feeling your heart skipping a bit faster you begged your poor soul not to fall for his game. 

‘’You looked cute’’ He shouted towards you, well you knew it was to you because there was no other alive person in this site of the wing. Turing around you noticed him burning you with his gaze. You shot him a confusing look as he made his way slowly towards your surprised body. 

‘’Earlier in the class’’ He started as you could already feel the heat of his body radiating towards yours.

‘’Beautiful eyes my ’’ He quoted what you have said earlier. You began to mentally curse yourself because dammit you said it so quietly it was impossible for him to hear you. Embarrassed you lightly parted your lips and bit your tongue. 

‘’You looked cute when you huffed, it was adorable’’ Taehyung continued. His deep and manly voice was the iest thing you have ever heard but you promised to yourself that you will never, ever fall for his stupid game. 

‘’Listen, Kim Taehyung’’ You finally got the courage to open your mouth and let your thoughts out. 

‘’Woah, you know my name.’’ He cut you off smirking and getting more confident in his actions. You turned your gaze off him and took a deep breath getting more and more irritated. 

‘’I don’t know what kind of game you are planning to pull on me and I don’t want to know but I suggest you to give up already! Because I’m not gonna fall for it.’’ You showed your attitude as his eyes widened at what you have said. Throughout his whole academic career as a flirt master, he was never rejected by a girl. But there always should be the first time to everything. You turned around and finally were able to escape the whole sick place and make your way home. 

‘’Playing hard to get? I like that’’ He whispered while watching you leave the school. 

You came back home exhausted after all what happened with Taehyung. Trying to proceed everything once again, what exactly happened and what exactly he said. He had never spoke to you before, nor looked at you and all of sudden he began to treat you like the rest of the girls. Did he got bored of all of them and planned a trap for a new prey? ‘’Or maybe he is really interested in me?’’ You murmured and immediately shook your head, covering your face with your palms. ‘’No no no stop thinking like that’’ You added.  

___

Morning came quickly; you were getting ready for another long day. Remembering everything that happened yesterday you decided to avoid Taehyung for the whole time. Yes this was the best and only way to survive the day. 

Sitting in the class you waited for a teacher to arrive, surprisingly the God of the girls was already in the class. Trying to concentrate on your books and work but somehow you couldn’t. Your face constantly kept on turning into one specific way. ‘’Get yourself together Y/N’’ Voice in your head spoke up as one more time your eyes laid down on Taehyung. 

The whole day was like this, somehow your eyes always found Taehyung in the crowd. Sitting in the lunch hall with your friends you tried to clean your mind and focus on anything else but Taehyung. While chit-chatting you noticed him sitting in the table in front of you. ‘’Great’’ you thought as both of you could clearly see each other. Your mind clearly told you not to look at him at all however somehow your eyes traveled in his direction more often as you could ever expect. You were not the only one though, every time you glanced at Taehyung he was already staring, flashing you his y smirk, smile and winking from time to time. Mentally, you slapped yourself as you realized that you actually liked everything he was doing. 

___

While lying on the bed, you tried to get Taehyung out of your mind. His face appeared every time you closed your eyes. Even though you had no intentions in dreaming of him, your brain was an and kept on bringing his beautiful smile and handsome face back to your head. Were you already falling for him? Impossible. You knew his personality and you knew he was flirting with everyone and everywhere. So why in the world your heart had to flutter whenever he smiled in your direction or whenever he winked. He was an . The biggest one in the whole school, but he was fine and charming and your heart noticed that. 

Passing empty hallways in school you were looking for that one and particular person that always bunked classes. You were mentally cussing yourself and hated yourself for doing it but your heart was craving for more of Taehyung’s presence. Honestly you didn’t even know why you were acting this way. He was a flirty guy that had all the girls around his finger, all except you. You believed that you were the only one that saw the true side of this guy yet now, you began to fall in his trap. 

Standing in front of the notice board you were looking at the news around it. Looking but not paying attention, as your thoughts drifted away, dreaming of someone. 

‘’Why is such a good girl out of her lesson?’’ A deep voice behind you woke you up. You jumped in place and caught your heart from fear that you have been caught. With a quick move you turned around and faced an angelic face that was smiling at you widely. His hands were deep in his pockets, his tie was loose and last two buttons of his shirt were opened. Taehyung’s hair were all over the place, messy making him look even more y and the scent of his strong, manly perfume filled up the area where both of you were standing. You gulped as you felt the hotness flushing to your cheeks like never before. He chuckled and smiled seeing you becoming more and more shy around him. 

‘’You scared me’’ You panted, hearing your heart pounding against your chest. Taehyung mischievously and bit his lower lip. 

‘’Why are you not in the lesson’’ Taehyung asked to continue the conversation, to make you more into him, to make sure you will love hearing his deep and manly voice. 

‘’I felt ill and needed some air’’ With a ty excuse you turned your head off him, nervously scratching your hand. 

‘’Ohh, yeah You felt ill’’ Taehyung teased letting out a little giggle. Once again you looked at his face, analyzing his rectangle grin, going up to his dark and deep eyes, stopping on the messy fringe that was covering his perfect forehead. What was so special in him, that melted all the girls’ hearts especially that he was such a playboy. You would look more, making the situation more awkward and yourself more embarrassing but both of you heard steps. The sound of the heels hitting the floor went around, knowing well it was a school principle. Everyone knew this significant step of a school witch that would love to get all the students in trouble. You started to panic knowing that it was over and you will get caught however Taehyung was a master in running away from problems. He suddenly and aggressively pulled your hand and with a quick yet very quiet moves he ran to the nearest place where he could hide himself all together with you. You couldn’t fight it but you rushed behind Taehyung, strongly holding onto his hand, scared of being caught. He spotted a huge board covered with paints and drawings of other students, standing near the music corridor. Without thinking much he pushed you behind the artistic board, pressing his body onto yours to hide himself too. 

‘’Tae-’’ You whispered but he covered your mouth with his huge, muscly palm. 

‘’Shh’’ He brought his finger to his lips as a sign for you to stay quiet. His body came even closer to yours. Feeling his warm touch, you stood there, feeling his heart beating a bit faster than usual. Immediately your hopes jumped up. Was it perhaps beating faster because of you? 

Hearing the footsteps being closer, you forgot how to breath, minimizing any possible noise your body could let out. His uneven breaths were against your skin as your bodies were pressed to one another. 

When you couldn’t hear the steps anymore, Taehyung pulled away, allowing you to take deeper breaths. His expression changed from y and polite to mad, to face you have never seen before on him. 

‘’Why did you?’’ You started off to ask him, why did he risked to hide both of you? If the teacher would find you, in the position you were seconds before it would cause even more problems that bunking itself. 

‘’Go back to your lesson. Don’t cause troubles anymore’’ His tone changed to harsh one and his pupils grew bigger. His deep stare hypnotized you and again you forgot how to breath, realizing that you have completely fell for him. Fell for a guy that you never wanted to date nor have anything to do with. Seeing him walking away coolly hurt you a bit. You hated this feeling but you couldn’t help. Why would he behave this way? You have seen him flirting with other girls but they have never been so close, well, never in school. When did it even happen? When did you felt those damn butterflies? It hit you all of sudden and before you realized it was already too late to stop those feelings. Taehyung gave you hopes, you believed you had chances with him and you believed that he may have felt something towards you. It was weird that all of sudden he got interested to flirt with the girl that always stayed away from him. Maybe he found out how different you were? And this got him into you?

___

‘’Are you sure?’’ Your best friend questioned, confused of all this situation with amazing KIM TAEHYUNG. She looked at you in concern, scared that you will get hurt at the end. 

‘’I mean, I’m not but I want to find out. All of sudden he became so nice to me, like he never smiled at me before, didn’t even looked at me or anything so it is weird and I want to know the truth before I completely fall for him’’ While explaining you felt your heart squeeze. You decided the night before that you will directly ask Taehyung what was going on. 

‘’I thought you already fell for him Y/N’’ She added, leaving you speechless and blank. Your bestie was right but you were scared to admit it. You supposed to be the only one that hate him that does not imagine sweet and romantic scenes with him. You supposed to be different but it came out that you were the same as the other girls in your school. 

After school, casually you were passing all the classrooms hoping for Tae to be in one of them. The quicker you ask, the better for you and your heart. It was all so quiet, everyone already went home but you knew that Taehyung always went in trouble and spent his free after school time in detention classes. 

‘’You are so beautiful Megan’’ You heard a familiar voice, coming out from one of the classes followed by a bunch of cute giggles. Female giggles. Your heart sank a bit, you knew very well who this voice belonged to. Coming closer to one of the classes you looked through a little chink. In one second you received all the answers to your questions. Taehyung was gently caressing her cheek, looking straight into her eyes and smiling, smiling exactly the same as he smiled to you. You wanted to run away from there but you couldn’t. Your feet were glued to the floor and your legs were weak of all you were seeing. You gulped and took a deep breath trying to stop the tears. Your face was blank and dull. Now you knew that Kim Taehyung played with you too. Now you were sure that you fell into his trap. Now it was confirmed that it was all false hopes and you were no different than the other girls he talked to.