That's all I have to say

나또 사랑해 (I love you too)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have always been a girl who doesn't like to talk or to start a conversation. People would often say that I'm quiet but when I'm with my best friend, I'm loud and crazy. So noisy that people would start to look in our way. But that's only with Yoonmi, my best friend. That's until Junhoe came along. The first encounter with him was awkward. Because I'm not the type who love to associate with boys so I'm bad at it. But Hanbin is an exception. I've been friends with Hanbin for way too long to not be awkward with him. So, cross the part where I said that I'm only noisy with Yoonmi. I actually forgot about Hanbin's existence. I swear he will be so mad and disappointed at me if he could read minds. And yes, he's just right in front of me digging into his ice creams. How can I possibly forget about him when he's just right in front of me? Well, I've forgotten about his existence because I was thinking about Junhoe. He had been acting strange lately after we came back from our graduation prom. 

My partner was Hanbin since Junhoe found himself a partner to go with, I'm not angry nor am I disappointed since I have my partner in crime attending the prom with me. And Yoonmi's partner was Jinhwan oppa. I've always know she have a thing or two for Jinhwan even though she never comes to admit it and I was more than happy and glad when Jinhwan asked her to be his prom partner. I was so happy with her even up till now. Why? Because he confessed to her! What a man. He confessed to her that he have been liking her for a long time and he couldn't stand her with another man so he have to stand up and grab her before someone else did. He asked her to be his girl on the stage with a microphone in his hand and the other holding to bouquet of roses, the scene was so romantic and beautiful. It was so sweet and how I wish my Prince Charming or mister right, you name it, would do this to me too. I guess you guys would wonder who Junhoe's partner was. Either you're curious or not, I'll share it with you. 

His partner actually took all of us by surprise and we were shocked at first when we heard about it. Not that I mind but hey, that girl is weird and Junhoe actually asked me to be his partner beforehand. So, of course everyone was shocked. The girl was Eunhee. We all know that she have a thing for Junhoe and Junhoe have been avoiding her by all means. There's once where she stalk him into the boys restroom while he was peeing. We cracked up so badly at him because of his priceless facial expression when he told us about it. So, all in all, Junhoe definitely didn't plan to go to the prom with Eunhee and that makes me wonder again because Junhoe is my best friend too, a friend that I love and adore so I really wanted to know why is he acting so weirdly after the prom. By the way, Junhoe won the place of being the best looking and got the title of "prom king" that night. I cheered loudly for him but then I was being called up with him. 

 

-Flashbacks-

 

"Han Hana! Please step up to the stage as well!" The host, better known as Jiwon spoke as he gestured for me to walk up. Once I'm on the stage alone with Junhoe, Jiwon then invited our partners up. Hanbin quickly bolt up from his seats and up the stairs to the stage joining next to me upon hearing what Jiwon said because he knew how I dislike standing alone on the stage with no one standing close to me. While Eunhee on the other hand, took her time to walk to the stage enjoying the loud whistles and clapping. I guess I didn't seen it wrongly or did I see it wrongly when she gave me a smirk or more like a dirty look. "Now, since we have the prom King and Queen up on the stage with their partners, we're going to play a game! Who knows if one of this two couple would start dating through this game or maybe they already are!" Jiwon exclaimed as the crowd cheered loudly. I looked at Hanbin and we started laughing because of what Jiwon had said earlier. I was so funny, how would I even end up dating Hanbin? No way! If they're saying about Junhoe and Eunhee, there's a possibility they might have a chance. I thought as I turned to Junhoe only to meet with his glare as Jiwon asked us to hold our partners hand. "Alright! Since you've linked your hands together, you guys will be playing 'mouth to mouth paper passing game'! Isn't it exciting?" Jiwon cheered along with the crowd and looks proud with his idea of the game. As if it wasn't bad enough, “you guys only have 30 seconds! The couple with the most papers will win this prize!" Jiwon announced as he held a hello kitty up in his hands. Everyone knows my love for hello kitty. I have a room in my house where I keep all sorts of hello kitty and the one Jiwon have in his hand is going to my bed. Jiwon then passed each of us a bowl and some papers to the boys. Since me and Hanbin aren't the type who like to lose and enjoy winning more, I guess our teamwork would be awesome. At first, we were arguing about how unfair and ridiculous this is but Jiwon told us that this is the only time where we could enjoy and leave with loads of memories during this school period which is a total bull because, every day to me were fun and exciting. "On the count of 3, 2, 1 & START!" Jiwon said as he pressed the bell to indicate that the game had started. 

I could tell that Hanbin was super surprised with my act when Jiwon declared the start of the game because I was moving over to him so quickly just so that I could win and get my baby from Jiwon's arm home. There's a time or two where our lips would touch because when Hanbin haven't done adjusting the paper on his mouth, my mouth had already make its way to get the papers. It's not that I like pecking his lips or what even though it's soft and kissable but it's not that we didn't did that when we were young. We used to fight so often that our parents would make us peck each other on the cheek but sometimes because none of us wanted to admit our wrong doing and it took too long, usually one of us would give up and turn to peck the person on the cheek but who knows the both of us would gave in and turn in the same time, that's when our lips met countless of times. "And....... Times up!" Jiwon said as he quickly stopped us from continuing. I thought Junhoe would win but to my surprise, he didn't. Their bowls which Eunhee was holding onto does not have any paper and I have 10 in mine. Why don't they say earlier so I won't have to peck Hanbin so many times on the lips? I saw Junhoe glaring at me, his eyes was unreadable, he had his fist clenched and was shaking from anger. I wanted to ask if he's okay but before I could do that, Jiwon stopped me. "Han Hana, the prom Queen of this year, you've did well and we never expect you to be so into the games." As Jiwon spoke, I felt myself starting to blush and heat up, it was so embarrassing that I wish the floor would swallow me up right in this moment. "For the quiet and used to be shy girl, here's the prize!" Jiwon said as he handed me the stuffed hello kitty. I was smiling from ear to ear when I received it. "I guess a new couple is possible?" Jiwon teased "Yeah, maybe. She pecked me so many times on the lips. I guess it's more than those papers that we've collected." Hanbin laughed as he added onto Jiwon's tease. This two, really, do they have to embarrass me this much in front of the whole cohort? I glared at him and punched him. "I'm just kidding" he spoke through the mic again. "We are only buddies. She's like my sister, I won't date my sister." Hanbin laughed as I gave him a thumbs up. I turned back to find Junhoe but he was nowhere to be found. Until today, I couldn't find him. 

"Hana, are you done day dreaming? Your ice cream is already melting!" Hanbin spoke as I turned my gaze to him looking at him finishing my cookies and cream. I wonder what Junhoe is up to now. "You're worried about Junhoe right? I'll get Donghyuk to call him. I tried calling him while you're day dreaming and he hung up at the first tone." Hanbin said making a face then, he placed a hand on my shoulder making me look at him again "He will be fine." He said reassuring me with a smile. "I hope so too."

 

 

"I have nothing to talk about" he said as he closed the door on me but before he could, I stick my feet in as it closed hard on my feet earning a cry of pain from my lips. "ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF PUTTING YOUR FEET THERE?!" He quickly reopened the door and carried me in, to the couch. Not that I make it look serious, I argued that I can walk in but geez, it hu

Please log in to read the full chapter