Things happen for a reason.

When Fate Works

 

~Heechul's POV~

*music "the one i love" blaring* *phone vibrating*

That must be gwang gyeon's phone.

Yah Yesung! Someone's calling you~ Heechul shouted. Takes the phone from the couch and look at the caller's name.

*phone stops ringing*

"Park Sandara" Who is this? Must be a new girltoy of gwang gyeon. That playboy, he have already a replacement to his former girlfriend. He's a quick bastard.

Who's calling, heebongie hyung?~ Yesung appears from the kitchen holding two cans of coke.

Someone called Park Sandara.~Heechul answers with a grin in his smile.

What??? ~says Yesung as he grabs the phone from Heechul's hands and passes him one of the drinks he's holding and sits at the couch.

That innocent expression won't deceive me anymore gwang gyeon, I know for a fact you use your handsome face to capture girls you want to date. ~ Heechul smirks at his younger brother.

No, no, you got it all wrong this time hyung. Sandara is my classmate in school. and speaking of school, I forgot we have a project to work on that is probably why she is calling me right now!! ~ Yesung suddenly stands up with the his recent realization. 

Oettoke hyung? My phone's battery is nearing to die. Can I use your phone to call her?~Yesung asked.

It's okay as long as you return it with no damages~ *hands the phone to Yesung* and walks out to the get another can of coke.

Kumao hyung! said Yesung *immediately dials Dara's number*

 

~Yesung's POV~

Omo, why did I forgot? Specially this kind of thing! *embarrased*
 
*waiting for Dara to answer his call*
 
Yeoboseyo? ~Dara answered.
 
Dara, this is Yesung, I'm sorry I forgot about our meeting. mian, I don't know what to say. Really I'm so sorry~Yesung explained.
 
Yesung-sshi? I was about to call you again. Where are you? Are you on your way now?~Dara answered back.
 
Ohh, no... I mean yes.. in 15mins i'll be there. Will you wait for me?~Yesung with a pleading expression.
 
Arasso, bali! There's still a lot to work on, but I have finished half of the paperworks. And I told my mom I'll be home at 7:00pm sharp.~Dara with a seemingly scared voice.
 
Arasso, arasso, I'll hang up now... kuno!~ Running to the kitchen to look for Heechul.
 
Hyung!! Could you drive me to the SuJu Cafe? Please?? *runs to Heechul's room, grab the key and quickly returns to the kitchen* Here~ Let's go *grabs Heechul* who doesn't even understand what his younger brother is talking about.
 
Chakam, Yesung, i don't want to drive right now.~Heechul argued.
 
Mwo? Then would you rather I'll drive your precious car??~Yesung's trick whenver he wants something to his hyung. 
 
You would never allow me to drive your car, right hyung? Yesung speaking in his mind.
 
Let's go gwang gyeon! What are you still doing there~Heechul starts the car's engine.
 
Alright ~  I knew where exactly to push the buttons. Bwahahaahha.
 
 
~Dara's POV~
 
*looks at the time*  ... 6:05pm
 
Where's that Yesung!! He told me his on his way but its been about 10mins and he's still not here.
 
*goes back to paperworks*
 
*looks at the time again* ...6:15pm
 
Yaah Yesung! Don't you do this to me. I had repeatedly reminded him of our meeting. He seem to understand it but it looks like all my effort in reminding him are all worthless. And I'm getting a mental bleeding with all this infront of me *holds up a  bunch of paper*
 
This is not what I want. This is boring. But I have to do this, this is what my parents wants me to be. Parents are always right. They only think of the best for their children. So this is best for me. *tries to convince herself* which she do almost 100 times a day.
 
Daraaa~! someone called her name. *raises her head* 
 
Yesung! Finally you're here~ *smiles*
 
*looks at the time* Oh no. It's 6:30pm already. I have a 20-min travel time. If I don't want my mom to worry i should be going in about 10mins. Oh crap! 
 
Uhmm..Yesung, uhmm, how should i say it. Can you finished the remaining work alone?~blurted Dara.
 
Waeyo?~Yesung complained.
 
It's time already. I need to go. Please? I will make it up to you besides it's your fault you forgot our meeting even though i hae reminded you a thousand times.~Dara argued.
 
Arasso, then I'll just finished them at home. Would you like me to drive you home?~ offers Yesung.
 
Chincha? Will you really drive me home? That will be good so i'll be home early.~ as Dara giggles.
 
Alright. Let's go. *grabs the papers and then Dara*
 
Hyung~Yesung called out in the parking lot.
 
Hyung? He's with his older brother? I thought his alone. Omo, this is not what I expected. This is embarassing. *blushes*
 
Ok stop here~ said Yesung.
 
We are in front of a shiny black and yellow upbeat car *totally jaw dropping* . Is this their wheels? Omo.
 
Hyung... this is Dara~ Dara... this is my older brother Heebongie hyung.~ Yesung introduces them as Heechul extends his hands to Dara.
 
*holds out Heechul hands* Omo, what's with the hands. It seems it has electric waves. *pulls out hands quickly*
 
Annyeonghaseyo Heechul imnida. banggapsumnida~! Heechul said.
 
Annyeong Dara imnida~ Dara minutely said.
 
Hyung, we'll drive home Dara to her house. I was thinking of the time she waited up for me so i was kinda guilty.~Yesung explained.
 
Mwo??? You did what?? You don't even know how precious my time is do you?~Heechul arguing silently to Yesung.
 
Hyung~! Please?~ pleaded Yesung with a pleading expression yet again.
 
Arassso, this would be the last time you would get a favor from me, Yesung-ah!~agreed Heechul.
 
Why are they taking so long to talk. This is getting a little bit awkward. Should I just go home by myself? *looks at the time* it's 6.:45pm. Omo, omo. I don't think going home alone is a choice now. 
 
Uhhmm. Yesung aren't we going yet?~asks Dara.
 
We are. Let's get you inside the car. *opens the car door and lets Dara inside*
 
Kumao. I'll be home in a minute umma.
 
 
~Yesung's POV~
 
*looking out in the road they were passing through and remembers that he has something to buy in the bookstore*
 
Oettoke? I need that thing today and if I don't buy it this time, bookstores will eventually close after 7:00pm. Waaahhh. how could I be very forgetful at this particular time. And It seems Dara is really anxious to get home. I don't know but i feel like she's scared to be late even for just a minute. Maybe there's an event in their house. Anyway what am I going to do? Oh. this is the last bookstore we'll be passing in this road....
 
 
Stooooooop! Hyung, can you drive home Dara alone? I have some urgent thing to buy in the bookstore. You could get me after you return from Dara's house. *opens his door and moves out*
 
Mianhe Dara chingu~Yesung called out as he runs away.
 
 
~Heechul's POV~
 
Yah! Gwang gyeon! Come baaaack. shouts Heechul.
 
What is this kid doing? How can I have this kind of brother? Always bringing troubles and making me solve them. He's only thinking of himself. And now what? I have to be his chaffeur ! My looks doesn't suit to be a driver. This kind of looks is what a woman want to be her boyfriend. Definitely not a driver.  *smirks at his thougts* *checks his face in the mirror*
 
*looks at Dara in the front mirror* She's looking at me. *both looks away*
 
What am I doing. This is not cool. Did she saw me smiling for no reason? Did she think I'm a retard? Wait... I don't care. I don't know this girl. Why should I be ashamed if this will be the last time that we'll meet? *relaxes*
 
Uhmm.. Oettoke Heechul oppa? Should I just take a cab? asks Dara. Silently wishing that he's still willing to drive her home.
 
Anyo. Where's your house again? And would you want to transfer in front? I don't bite hard..I mean I don't bite. Totally harmless~Heechul being casual and trying not to be affected with the earlier incident.
 
Arasso Heechul oppa, my house is in the fifth street then turn left and then I can walk from there.~Dara explained *transfer beside Heechul*
 
*turns on the stereo*
 
So, you're a medical stud~~~ *tire explodes*
Sh*t. , . This is not happening. This is the third time I replaced this damn car's wheels. Oettoke?!
 
Heechul oppa, waegure?~shocked Dara asked.
 
Unfortunately, this useless car's tire explodes. So cannot use it now. Mianhe Dara~Heechul said.
 
this day. *calls for the car insurance*
 
~Dara's POV~
 
Omo. *looks at the time* it's quarter before 7:00pm. What should I do? Mom would get angry if she learned I am not yet at home by that time. I should take a cab now and nag the driver to dead so I could get home before the time.
 
Heechul oppa. Will it be okay if I just take a cab now? I am really running late.~Dara admitted.
 
Will you be okay riding a cab? You take care then. again, mianhe. I have called for help and they're coming~Heechul apologizes.
 
Arasso Heechul oppa. I'll just wait here untill a cab appears.~Dara said.
 
*ten minutes passed*
 
Damn, why is there no unoccupied goddamn taxi. This night was so unfortunate for me. 
 
~Heechul POV~
 
Why are they not here yet? It's been almost ten minutes. *walks back and forth*
I should not spend my time like this. (though he don't really have something to do because he turned down his friends invitation to a party tonight) *walks untill he notices Dara still unable to get a cab* *walks to Dara*
 
Yah! Haven't found a cab yet?~asked Heechul.
 
Neh. It's hard in this time of the night.~Dara sighed.
 
Do you have an important family gathering tonight? You seem kinda very nervous not geeting at home in time.~Heechul observed.
 
Anyo. I just need to be at home 7:00pm because that what my mom knows. If I'm not still home by then, she will definitely worry about me.~Dara mentioned.
 
*Heechul smirking*
 
What? Is she like a middle schooler afraid of coming home late for her parents might get angry with her and cut her allowance and all that? She's kinda interesting girl. *looks at Dara*
 
*looks at the time* ... 6:55pm
 
So what are you going do to now? You'll never get home as you promised.~Heechul asked.
 
Dara is now panicking. *stretches head in the street* *ignoring Heechul*
 
Yah!! I'm here, aren't I? Why are you not answering my question?~Heechul demanded *waves hand at Dara*
 
Dara you're already late. Come on, let's walk together since the ing car service is not here yet. I'll accompany you untill we reached your house.~Heechul said. *grabs Dara*
 
Heechul oppa, what are you doing? *trying to free from the hands of Heechul*
 
You know, I observed that you are still in your teenage period. You're not young anymore. You're an adult. You can make your own decisions for yourself not worrying about what will your parents feel about that. I know parents wants the best for us but we choose what's the best for ourselves.~lectures Heechul.
 
*Dara blankly stares at Heechul*
 
I'm not like that. You don't know anything about me. We were strangers just about an hour ago.~defended Dara.
 
Aren't you what I just told you? Then proved it to me. ~teased Heechul. I am kinda enjoying this girl.
 
No! Am certainly not. I just love my parents so much that's why I don't want them to worry about me and be disappointed~blurted Dara. 
 
Then why are you being so defensive about?~backed up Heechul *still teasing Dara*
 
I am not! I'm just saying~Dara embarrasingly spoke.
 
All right. I'm taking back my words that you are your parents pet if you agrees have the time to walk with me to your house~Heechul offered.
 
Mwo? My parents pet? What are you talking about? And what's the connection of me walking with you can prove that I am not what you think of? ~Dara shouted.
 
If you walk with me then it means you hold your own path. You decide your own decisions. Walking with me doesn't need the approval of you parents. And that means your not your parents pet.~Heechul explained.
 
What? Is that it? That's ridiculous...take back what you just said right now.~ flustered Dara.
 
Dara is her parents pet. Dara is her parents pet. la la la la ~~ Heechul enjoying in teasing Dara.
 
I am not my parents pet. Arasso, I'll walk with you. If that's the only way to prove to you that I'm not my parent's pet.~Dara agreed.
 
 
~Dara's POV~
 
*still unable to believe what is happening right time*
 
*backs away from Heechul*
 
What am I doing?
 
Should I message my mom that I'll be coming home late?
 
What if she asks why?
 
This is so hard~~
 
Noo. I can do this. I've never been disobedient for my entire life. Umma will understand, won't she?
 
*faces Heechul*
 
Where is he? *looks around*
 
There~ The bastard is now walking and leaving me here alone. 
 
Yah! Heechul oppa~ Wait for me...~Dara shouted while running for Heechul.
 
Chakamanyo... *inhales-exhales hard* *grabs Heechul's hand*
 
Stop for a minute will you? Let's rest for a bit. You sad to walk not run.~Dara complained.
 
Mianhe. I didn't realize you're too slow~Heechul grinned.
 
Mwo? I'm not slow, its just I din't notice you're gone before you're a few meters away and compare to my legs and yours, mine are too short.~Dara defended.
 
Arasso. *laughs* So, can we continue now? I'll slow down for you but you should talk about something so I will not bore. deal?~Heecul asked. *looks at Dara*
 
You're too demanding, do you know that? It seems like when you want something you're always getting it no matter what. 
I'm totally jealous.~ Dara said before realizing what she's saying.
 
*secretly slapping * This unstoppable mouth. Why am I jelous with this jerk? He's like someone who doesn't have a direction in life. He's free to whatever he wants to do without thinking first the consequences of his acts. ***pabo Dara, he's totally what you like yourself to be, said a voice inside her***
 
I thought you're talking? I'm getting bored now.~Heechul suddenly said.
 
What am I supposed to say?~asked Dara.
 
Tell me something about you that noone else know since i know for after this night we will never meet. I'll be your listener for this night. ~Heechul said.
 
With those few words. Some part of me tells me to go and talk. I haven't had the chance to speak about important things to anyone especially to any ramdom guy but this is new and it feels like I am not scared or anything. Ok as he said me will never meet again so I'll just go with the flow...
 
Something noone else know about me? Let's see, I actually don't want what is going in my life right now.~confessed Dara. *looks at Heechul to checked his reaction* He doesn't seem surprised. What's with this guy, he acts as if he knew something about me after all.
 
Uhmm...why do you think that way?~asked Heechul looking straight in the way and smiling.
 
Why are you smiling? Did I just say something that actually amused you?~said Dara who feels kinda embarassed.
 
Nothing, so can you answer my question? what's wrong with your life right now?~asked Heechul.
 
Well, *having a second thought if she's really telling this guy her dilemmas*...
 
uhmmm?~heechul mumbled.
 
Arasseo, because I don't see myself being a person inside emergency rooms doing something inside a person's body. ~Dara said before she decides to do otherwise.
 
*laughs* That's a good definition of being a doctor. you're good, aren't you?~Heechul said.
 
I don't understand this guy. Awhile ago he's not showing any reaction and now he's laughing. Is he making fun of me?
 
Yah! I'm not talking anymore.~Dara felt offended.
 
Mianeh Dara-sshi. I don't mean to to offend you or something like that. It's just that you amused me~Heechul said *looks at dara with a wide smile*
 
Why are you lookinf at me like that?~Dara said *blushes*
 
I'll be looking at you untill you continue your story~Heechul teased.
 
Arasso, I'll continue so stop looking now, please.~Dara pleaded still blushing.
 
Good. So, what are you imagining yourself then in the future instead of cutting other peoples stomachs or something.~Heechul continued.
 
Well... I don't exactly know. Maybe a musician? I really like listening and playing to some music. I'm actually addicted to it.~Dara answered.
 
Suddenly heavy raindrops poured in. She started to look for some place to shield in but Heechul seems to not notice that he's getting really wet from the rain.
 
Yahhh! Heechul oppa, it's raining you know?~Dara teasingly said.
 
I know, but I still feel to walking in the rain. Don't you want to? When did you last walk out and felt the rain?~asked Heechul.
 
Mwo? We will get sick if we do that. We're not young anymore as you said earlier, have you forgotten already?~Dara shouted *trying to cover herslelf with her bag while still walking with Heechul*
 
You're right but it is not forbidden for an adult to want return to his youth sometimes. And don't worry about getting sick. because it's there's always consequences for all things that we do. You know the rule, in an action thers is a corresponding reaction.~Heechul confidently said.
 
Who are you to talk about consequences? Tell me! But it seems like he's really convinced with what he is saying. He's beginning to be mysterious now. How on earth would a easy go lucky guy know about consequences. He's one of a kind. I don't totally read him righ now.
 
Since I'm getting rebellious for this particular night. I shall make the best out of it. I just hope I would not regret doing this...
 
*stops covering herself and begins to feel the rain*
 
This feels good. 
 
I have never felt this good before...
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
~what would happen after next to Dara. How would this affect her life? Let us together find out!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
 
 
Will update soon. Please enjoy reading even though I'm not a pro. 
 
Kamsahamnida!