Hold me Tight

Hold me tight.

image

_______

BEEP!! BEEP!!

The noise that everyone hates, woke you up early in the cold morning. Nothing could be worse than leaving a warm bed in this kind of ugly autumn day. You looked beside you and noticed that your boyfriend Yoongi was still asleep. Nothing could wake him up. Even loud alarm that you were mentally allergic to. Deciding not to wake him up, you slowly moved out of the bed. As soon as you stood up, shivers flew through your body causing you to frown. You quickly went to the kitchen to get some hot coffee and breakfast. In the middle of preparing your first meal, someone hugged you from behind. Yoongi’s warm body that just left the bed added a bit of warmness to yours causing it to stop shaking. You turned around so you were facing your still sleepy boyfriend. 

‘’Yoongi, why are you awake. It is your day off. Go back to bed’’ You said, removing hair from his forehead so you could see his half opened dark, mysterious eyes. 

‘’It is so cold without you there. I hate it’’ He answered you with a sleepy voice and hugged you tight. You felt so warm and comfortable. 

‘’Ahhh wear extra jumper. Or maybe take extra blanket’’  You said while his hair. 

He murmured under his breath. His hot breath was hitting your neck. You could feel like he is falling asleep back, on your shoulder. 

‘’Jagi, come back to bed with me.’’ He pulled away. Giving you a pouting face. You giggled at how cute he looked. 

‘’I wish I could baby. But I need to go to work’’ You answered him, making him sad. He hugged you so tight again. You loved this side of Yoongi the most. In front of other people he was always so laid back. Like he is so tough and like he never gives a . But to you he was different. He was warm, lovely, cute, protective and always showed how much he loves to hug and have you near. 

‘’Too bad, I’m not letting you go’’ He said hiding his head in the crock of your neck. His fluffy hair tickled your skin and made you laugh. Pushing him away you cupped his face and pecked his lips. 

‘’But my boss will get mad’’ You gave him apologetic look and moved back. 

‘’So Go back to bed and hide under warm blankets’’ You added and started to make your way to the bathroom. Suddenly Yoongi ran towards you and picked you up in bridal style. 

‘’Yaaah!! Yoongi let me go I will be late’’ You screamed at him but he didn’t listen to you, instead made his way towards the bedroom. 

‘’MIN YOONGI. LET ME GO OR I WILL-’’ You shouted again but he cut you off in the middle of the sentence. 

‘’Or what?’’ He answered calmly. Reaching the bed he laid you gently on the bed. Moving closer, so he was on top of you, blocking you so you couldn’t move neither to stand up. 

‘’Yah, Min Yoongi’’ You tried to scream again but he shut you up by pressing his lips to yours. He closed his eyes and you followed. The kiss turned into something more passionate. He warmed up your whole body with just one kiss. 

After a while he pulled away looking straight into your eyes. You tried to give him angry look but you couldn’t stop smiling. He laughed at how cute you looked.

‘’Ok I won’t pretend that didn’t like that because I loved it. But now for God sake can you let me go. I will be late’’ You tried to kick Yoongi off you but he was stronger. You huffed from anger and gave him a dirty look. 

‘’Did you just huffed at me’’ Yoongi asked you showing you his attitude. 

‘’Ohh, yeah why’’ You answered back with the same attitude. Realizing it was a bad idea. Yoongi attacked you with tickles. You started to throw yourself around. You were so sensitive and every touch caused you to jump. Yoongi didn’t stop yet tickled you even more. You were out of breath, tears falling from laughing, you were begging Yoongi to stop. 

‘’Yoongi!!! Please..I beg You…. PLEASEEEEEEE.. I CAN’T BREATHE MIN YOONGI’’ You said catching even a small amount of oxygen in between. 

‘’Will you stay home today’’ He asked you teasingly. 

‘’I can’t please’’ You loudly answered hoping for him to stop this tortures. 

‘’Ahh Jagi, I’m afraid I wont stop then’’ He started to tickle you even more causing you to cry even louder. After a really short while that actually seemed like the eternity of tortures you gave up. 

‘’Okk okk I will stay home Please stop now’’ You said quietly, tired and out of breath. He stopped immediately and got off you. He moved really close to you giving you extra warmness. 

‘’But I need to call my boss first Yoongi.’’ You said and noticed Yoongi getting up again. He walked by your night stand and took your phone. You stayed speechless and surprised by his actions. You wondered what else he will do. He unlocked your phone and next thing you knew he was calling someone that came up to be your boss.

‘’Ahh, Good-morning Sir. Im Y/N boyfriend. I’m calling to let you know that she wont be able to go to work today’’ You looked at him, surprised at how much he want you to stay home with him. 

‘’Yeah, yeah, she have really high temperature and can barely move’’ He continued. You smiled at how perfect he looked trying to convince your boss. 

‘’Yes, thank you. Have a good day. Bye’’ He lastly said, handing you your phone back. 

‘’Done. You are all for me today’’ . He went back to the bed. Satisfied of his actions. 

‘’Ohh ohh and tomorrow you have to stay longer at work to catch up’’ He said hiding under the blanket. You opened your mouth from anger and took a deep breath.

‘’I’m going to kill you Min Yoo-’’ You shouted once again but he again close your mouth with his. He kissed you deeply yet short. He pulled back and hugged you strongly. 

‘’Shut up You love me’’ He said pressing his body onto yours. You giggled and made yourself comfortable in bed because it seemed like you will spend the whole day in it. 

‘’Jagi?’’ He quietly murmured under his breath. You hummed in response turning your head towards him. 

‘’Can you hold me tight? I’m cold’’ He said and with this words he melted your heart. You smiled widely, turning your body towards him. You hugged him tight and hid your head in his chest. 

‘’I love you Y/N’’ He sang happily. 

‘’I love you too Mr.Cuddle’’ You said to his chest and you felt it moving as he giggled again.