Time Together

Unordinary Fans

Tiffany excused herself from the table because she is now tired of arguing TOP about something, she go to the wine room of Kim’s mansion, she knows every room on Kim’s mansion because she’s been in and out in there, and the wine room is her favorite spot on their mansion.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” TOP asked Tiffany and Tiffany jumped in shocked because she didn’t expect that TOP will follow her.

“What do you think?” Tiffany asked him back.

“Well I think you excuse yourself because you can’t control yourself in staring at my handsome face you might kiss me.”TOP said while smirking.

Well TOP is right Tiffany is staring  at him and thought that he looks handsome everytime they meet.

“You wish. Now who has a high self-esteem? And who said that you were handsome?” Tiffany asked in disbelief.

“Ugh you were dead Tiffany” Tiffany thought.

“Your mother, my parents, my fans.” TOP answered her.

“But not me, I won’t say that ever, and one more thing I’m your anti-fan right so all I can do is to pissed you off.” Tiffany said.

“I know, you are really my anti-fan, and I’m happy because it is challenging to chase you.” TOP said with his y voice while walking towards Tiffany.

“I want to kiss you right now.” TOP thought.

Tiffany was now against the wall acting cool but honestly she was nervous as hell. They were now having a staring contest but no one wants to be the loser. TOP find her y with her stares and because of that he lean his face forward and kiss Tiffany, he is now waiting for a slap in face but she didn’t, she even responded on his kisses. “You want game huh?” Tiffany thought. But that’s at first because a minute later she was enjoying their intimate moment with TOP. She is now holding TOP’s face. “Gosh his lips is damn sweet.” Tiffany thought. TOP ask for entrance on Tiffany’s mouth and she let him. “, she was good, and her lips damn it’s so sweet.” TOP thought the wine room become hotter and hotter even the aircon was on. TOP was now roaming his hands on Tiffany’s back without leaving Tiffany’s mouth. TOP leaves the lips of Tiffany and kiss her neck, bitting it, and leaving marks on it, Tiffany just moan on what TOP did to her while ruffling his hair. He was back to her lips claiming it again, he was about to the zipper on her dress when the maid enter the room and shocked them.

“Jesus Christ son of the Lord.” The maid was said while making the sign of the cross.

“Ahhm yaya Gel, can you please don’t tell tita, Taeyeon, or my parents about what you had just saw?” Tiffany said holding the hands of the maid. After the maid grab a glass of wine from the wine rack.

“Y..Yes ma’am Stephanie.” The maid asssured.

“Promise?” Tiffany asked.

“Promise ma’am” The maid answered her with an assuring smile. And the maid left.

“Sorry” That’s what TOP just said after their intimate moment.

“Sorry too, but can we just forget what happened, and act like it didn’t happen? Tiffany told him.

“Sure” TOP said.

“Go out now they may suspect us if we go out together.” Tiffany told him.

TOP leave the wine room leaving Tiffany behind. “Now it will be become awkward” Tiffany thought also leaving the room.

 

 

Taeyeon excuse herself after Tiffany and TOP was gone, she can’t stand having a fight with Jiyong, she is now pissed, she is also tipsy because she drink a lot of wine. She went to her room and relaxed herself. But someone knocked her door, she thought that it was Tiffany or Seohyun but when she open the door she saw Jiyong, he even closed and lock the door and before she could say something Jiyong kiss her. Taeyeon didn’t pushed him and receprocate the kiss even intimate than Jiyong’s. “, she’s really hot” Jiyong thought. Jiyong then asking for entrance on Taeyeon’s mouth and she let him. “Damn, why is he always making me like this, ugh but I like it”. Taeyeon thought. They were now walking while kissing towards the bed. Taeyon’s hand ruffling Jiyong’s hair while Jiyong caressed Taeyeon’s back finding the zipper of her dress. When they reach the edge of the bed, Jiyong the zipper on Taeyeon’s dress. He then lean Taeyeon’s body on the bed then he leave Taeyeon’s lips and proceed in kissing her neck, living marks on it and Taeyeon can only moan on what Jiyong did to her. He slid the strap of Taeyeon’s dress and began kissing her shoulder even biting it, Taeyeon gasp on  what he did. Taeyeon was now half , when Jiyong is going to unclasped Taeyeon’s bra, Taeyeon’s phone rang. It was her mother asking where she is and she need to get back at the garden right away. She right away dressed even asked Jiyong to zip her dress, and then again after the almost , they fight again.

“Yaaah do you think that I like your kissing skill? Hell no I’m just tipsy that’s why I didn’t push you away.” Taeyeon told him.

“Do you also think that I like your kissing skill? Well if I will rate you on the top 100 kissers you are on the top 101.” Jiyong also told her.

“Really? Huh? Well you are on the top 200” Taeyeon said angrily.

“As long as I am included, it’s okay.” Jiyong told her.

“Get out!” Taeyeon shouts.

“I will, you don’t need to shout, brat!.” Jiyong said also shouting.

“Stop shouting too addict!!.”

“WHAT?!” Jiyong said angrily.
“Deaf. I said get out. NOW!” Taeyeon shouts again.

Jiyong then get out from Taeyeon’s room and went to the garden then followed by Taeyeon. When they arrived in the garden Tiffany, TOP, Seohyun, and Seungri eyed them maliciously but they just ignored them.

 

 

When Taeyeon and Jiyong leave in the table only Seohyun and Seungri was left. Seungri was now nervous and don’t know what to say. On the other hand Seohyun just ignored the presence of Seungri while sipping some wine. Seungri atempt to say something but no words will come out from his mouth. But when he try againhe was now successful.

“Seohyun-sshi, h..how are you?” Seungri asked nervously.

“Fine not until I saw you.” Seohyun answered him coldly.

“Sorry.” Seungri said.

“For what?” Seohyun asked him still cold.

“For what happened a month ago.” Seungri said.

“Well, I already forget what happened and that person also who is involved.

Seungri didn’t reply anymore because he was hurt hearing the words from Seohyun.

“Well if you already forget me, then I will make you remember me again.” Seungri thought

“Sorry Seungri-sshi but I can’t forgive you now, I can’t trust you for now.” Seohyun thought

 

The night is now late the high school friends now bid goodbye to each other with their son/daughter. It was a good night for them, but for their child maybe yes or maybe no. Well let just see: Jiyong is now smiling remembering the almost with Taeyeon, TOP also smiling remembering the make-out in the wine room, and Seungri is now very sad because Seohyun doesn’t want to forgive him. And the girls, well as usual feeling, “I don’t like them”.