Final

Play Fight One shot

Daehyun stared back at you unable to believe what you had just done. "You did not just smash that cheesecake in my face," he said incredulously. Swiping the substance off his face and eating it.

"No," you said startling him "I did," you grinned "you look so much better covered in cream." With that you shot out of the room at high speed.

"Y/N!" He shouted trailing behind you "You get back here, or your in real trouble!" You could tell he was getting closer.

"I'm already in trouble. Why would I stop," you said, darting to the side. He was right behind you, his breath so close you could hear. His lean arms wrapped around you and you fell on the couch.

"Daehyun get off of me you're so heavy," you whined. He was leaning on you, so your chest was being crushed against the couch.

"Not until I get you back," he said as he grasped your sides and started tickling you. You jerked against him and started laughing.

"Dae-Daehyun stop.... you win, you win," you said in between breathy laughs. He stopped and leaned in staling a quick kiss before letting you up.

"I know, but i'm gald that you realise that too," he said and pulled you into a hug.

 

 

 

Hey guys I know its kinda short right now but I will probably be adding more throughout the week but thanks for reading!!

-BDR