Still..

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day out with L was fun. He was really a weird guy but you don’t mind him being weird as long as he was himself.

 

I was drying my hair after the long bath. There was a few knocks on the door. Lena was sound asleep. She wouldn’t even wake up even if there’s fire. I ignored the knocks and continued to dry my hair. The knocks became persistant and fast.

 

I scrunched up, glancing at the door. *What in the world.. Which girl is up in the middle of the night?*

(Remember that rule; ‘no boys here, no girls there’ = boys are not allowed to go to the girls’ dorm & vice versa)

 

I stomped my feet and opened the door with an annoyed look, ready to yell at the person for disturbing the peace.

 

“Wha-”

 

Before you could say anything, you were attacked with a group hug.

 

“______-ah, let’s have fun till morning!”

 

You had a hard time pushing them away from you. “What’s up with you guys?” You glanced at all five of them ; Sungjong, Changjo, PO, Chaejin and JunQ.

 

They all smiled innocently at you, not uttering a single reason. Changjo sighed and spoke up.

 

“It’s just something. Spend time with you and-”

 

“Pick someone!” Sungjong cut in.

 

Everyone’s eyes widen at his statement. They couldn’t believe he said about the mission.

 

“Pick someone? For?” You asked in confusion.

 

“For fun?” Chaejin tried to answer.

 

“Fun fun fun! Let’s go~” PO dragged you out of your room and into Changjo’s and Sungjong’s room.

 

“Ricky isn’t joing us? I sat down on the floor with them. “And where’s your roommate, Seyong?”

 

“We bribed him and told him to sleep in my room because this room is the biggest.” Chaejin answered. “Ricky has already fallen asleep. Tired because of the recent mission I think.”

 

“And you guys aren’t tired?”

 

JunQ replied. “We are still good.”

 

“So, what are we doing here?”

 

“I took Ricky’s Wii~” Sungjong exclaimed.

 

“So we’ll play games till we pass out!” PO cheered and the others followed.

__________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter