final.

Calculator

Caution: not proofread, is unfortunately really short, and uh yeah! have fun reading!

 


 

It was a normal, tiring day in that disgusting, revolting, geometry class.

 

“Alright, kids, you can start your homework!” the teacher said cheerfully.

 

 

The whole class groaned and grudgingly took out their big- books and notebooks and pencils.

 

Bam!

 

A loud sound was heard, and suddenly a sweaty Jeon Jungkook came bursting through the already bust-up door.

 

With a stern gaze, the teacher stared down at Jungkook. “Why are you late?”

 

“I was helping the P.E. teacher lug all of the balls back into the room because no one cleaned up. Here, I even have a note.” He dug through his pockets, and unfolds a crinkled paper.

 

Even from far away, I could tell that it was written by himself and obviously not the teacher. Quite surprisingly, the geometry teacher believed him (maybe it was because she liked the P.E. teacher, i mean, her fleeting glances were sooo obvious), and told him to go find an empty seat.

 

Unfortunately, the only empty seat was next to mine, and I held my breath as he walked over.

 

He plopped down on the chair and sighed. Taking a closer look at him, his white buttoned shirt had spots of dirt on it, and his black tie was slightly loosened.

 

No, stop, stOp. Go do your geometry homework, you doofus.

 

Turning to the page that was assigned for homework, I saw the words “Law of Cosines” on the top, written in a large font. Sighing, I picked up my bag from the floor and ped the top. Nope. No sign of my black calculator there. ping the next pocket, I could feel a sense of desperation weigh my shoulders as my calculator was nowhere to be found. How was I supposed to bring up my devastatingly low grade if I couldn’t even do my homework? With no other choice, I turned to Jungkook.

 

“Hey, um, do you happen to have a spare calculator on you?” My eyes were firmly directed on the floor, and I didn’t look up once in my 12-word question.

 

“Uh, actually, I do. Here.” He took out a black calculator from his bag, and typed something into it. He slowly passes it over to me, and seeing the look on his face that was sort of a sly, uh, smirky (?) face, I was hesitant to take it. Unfortunately, I had to do my homework, so I took it.

 

Placing it on my desk, I noticed a bunch of numbers on it. Huh? What were those? Maybe he forgot to turn off the calculator after his last use?  

 

Yeah no. Those numbers were there for a purpose.

 

I looked questioningly at him, and he winked at me, “Call me.”

 

His smirk reappeared on his face, and his eyebrows wiggled up and down.

 

My face instantly reddened, and I slouched down into the chair with a blush feverishly spreading throughout my face.


He charmingly laughed, and I had a feeling that I would like geometry a lot more from now.

 

-done-


Words: 501

Yeah, so I was in geometry class, and then I was thinking of some cute things that might happen with Jungkook being in my class. And then bAm this calculator idea came up, so I was like, "whoops, time to go write a badly-written drabble". And so I did. Thanks for reading guys!