Three삼

Save Me 구해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Heavy silence filled the room as I looked at the boys crowded around the room. My head was spinning from all the new information, still trying to process it.

    “Hara, are you okay”? Please understand, we didn’t ask for this”.

I looked towards Jimin, speechless. I honestly didn’t know what to say, everything was so overwhelming.

    “I-I’m sorry…. I just need some time to think….”

    Jimin stared at me, sadness in his hazel orbs, before Namjoon patted his shoulder and told all the boys to leave. I was nervous, Namjoon’s presence was overbearing and tension filled the large space as the other members left to their respectful rooms. Jimin stared at me once more in dejection before he left with a downcast gaze, the sound of his door being the last to close. An awkward silence filled the room, and I was just left with Namjoon.

I let out a fake cough in attempt to stop the atmosphere. After my attempt, the space still stayed silent, and I looked down at the floor, my fingers fidgeting in embarrassment.

“You want to know my story”?

I looked up at the sound of Namjoon’s voice, his gaze locking onto mine and then nodded my head softly, unsure of how else to respond. We sat together quietly as he began to tell his past, painful memories unraveling in the heavy space...

~~

    The little boy stared through his cell wondering what he had done to deserve his fate. All he could remember was the room filled with all sorts of colours and a blaring alarm ringing through the space before he was knocked out cold. He had woken up to find himself here, in a room barely big enough to fit the dirty mattress it had on the floor. Rubbing his eyes and ruffling his dirty, black hair he eyed his surroundings. Grey walls encompassed the space, paint peeling off their surface. A small plate was left on his mattress, a stale piece of bread all that was on the tiny saucer. Picking up the morsel, he took a bite of the moldy grain. In his current situation, anything was good enough for him. He was hungry enough to eat a shark.

    At that moment, light filled the room, blinding the boy’s sense’s for a moment. He squinted through the fluorescent shine and saw a man’s shadow, before he felt two hands grab him roughly by the shoulders. The man pulled him up from his spot and it registered in the boy’s mind that he was being taken out of his enclosure. A sickly feeling gnawed in his gut as the man pushed him forward and made him walk down a tight corridor. Five minutes passed the only noise being the brisk sound of feet walking along the empty hallway before they stopped at a large steel door. The man rapped on the door three times before speaking, “Testing subject RM-0994 is ready for testing”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter