One일

Save Me 구해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

Walking down the street like any ordinary day, I never expected that day to change my life. The coffee shop was a calm, cozy place. Aroma’s of the soft drink wafted through the air as I entered the tiny cafe, the tinkling at the door sounding my entrance. It was a daily occurrence for me to come to this shop, a comforting place for me to think of ideas for a book I had to make. Staring out the window of the coffee shop, I tried to think of ideas for a chapter of a book I was making but, nothing would come to my head. Frustrated by my writer’s block and lack of a good idea, I decided I needed to get a good stretch and go on a walk. Perhaps the walk would freshen my mind with bright new thoughts.

Exiting the tiny building, I walked along the busy city streets, looking at the green poplar trees lined along the sidewalk. The leaves on the trees were starting to fall, and the next season was beginning to approach. Browns, yellows, oranges, and reds swirled around the street as the breeze flew the colour’s along the roads. Cars passed each other in a blur along the the paved paths, the street lights calming their roaring engines as pedestrians crossed along the sidewalks. Leaves crunched underneath my feet, a puff of smoke leaving my mouth in the crisp morning air. Half an hour passed before I sat on a park bench and sighed in frustration. Nothing had come to my inspiration, everything I had seen had just left me blank.

That’s when I saw him.

Bright orange hair framed around his face, and his lithe frame was clothed in a blue scarf and winter jacket. On his feet were a pair of bright, red converse. Sitting on the park bench across from me, he took no notice of me, the stranger who was staring at him. He was looking up at the sky, at the birds flying across its vast horizon. A rosy pink blush adorned his full cheeks, a breath of air leaving him. He turned his head back, and our eyes met.

My heart began to beat as I continued to stare at the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Sparkling hazel eyes danced with life, speckles of a colour I couldn’t distinguish in the pupils. An enchanting smile that went up to his eyes enraptured me and his shimmering gaze had me in a lock.

He smiled at me as I continued to stare. Catching myself, I looked down unable to meet his gaze again, blushing furiously. I felt embarrassed and anxious, having him catch me, a stranger watching his every move like a creep.. As I continued to keep my eyes gazed at the fallen leaves, I heard a shifting sound beside me and I looked to my right to see the same pair of red converse as before. Turning an even darker shade of pink then before, I looked up to see a bright smile looking down at me.

“Hey, what’s your name”?

My heart stopped in it’s tracks as I looked on toward the stranger w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter