End

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[INFINITE’S CHATROOM]

[17.13 IFT Sungyeol] : Whatever Myungsoo. You are going to do the dishes! And that’s final!

[17.15 IFT Myungsoo] : I hate you!

[17.16 IFT Sungyeol] : I love you too!

[17.17 IFT Sungkyu] : Gross! -.-

[17.19 IFT Sungjong] : Make a new chatroom for the just two of you please…

[17.22 IFT Hoya] : I’m agreeing with Sungjong, guys….

[17.24 IFT Dongwoo] : Woot woot---New born couple!

(Today)

[05.40 IFT Woohyun] : Hey, let’s sneak out again and have a little date… I miss you so much :* Everyone is probably sleeping right now..

[05.41 IFT Sungyeol] : What?!!!!

[05.41 IFT Sungyeol] : Sneak out with whom?!

[05.41 IFT Sungyeol] : Nam Woohyun who are you sneaking out with?!

[05.41 IFT Sungyeol] : It’s one of our members?

[05.42 IFT Sungyeol] : You’re dating?

[05.42 IFT Sungyeol] :  Yah tell me!

 

Woohyun put away his phone and let out a long sigh. What have I done? ‘He’ probably going to freak out when he read that. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! He chanted, grabbing his pillow to hit himself in the head.

It was the early morning when all the members were fully awake- not exactly; their bodies may be awake, but their souls were still sleeping peacefully in the beautiful dreamland. Everyone was forcefully getting up and getting ready because they have schedule that need to attend.

As usual, Woohyun woke up earlier than everyone else just to make breakfast for his loving members and of course, his lovable boyfriend. He doesn’t want them to go out, feeling an empty stomach all of the time, so why not cook something for them once in a while. And besides, he wouldn’t be called ‘chef Namu’ for a reason and although the members a lot for that, but deep, deep, very deep in their heart, they were glad having someone to take care of their meals- and not to mention, even the simplest dish like egg roll was a five-star from Woohyun. He is indeed a super amazing chef- which at least what his boyfriend always said.

As Woohyun finished his last touch on the dish, he was greeted with a loud shout coming from a short distance. He was so shocked that he startled and jumped a little bit backward from the table and the sauce he was holding spilled all over the floor. And he probably knew what the topic was going to be bought out by the members.

“How long have you been dating behind our back? And Gosh have you and that boyfriend of yours had done something lovey-dovey all this time without us knowing?” Sungyeol shouted first.

“I-I---” Woohyun tried to explain.

“So, mind telling us who you are dating with?” Sungkyu asked, raising his eyebrows.

“I- ddon---”

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell us something as big as this hyung” the maknae interrupt.

“Hey I ddon----”

“No wonder you looked so happy and greasier than usual, probably thanks to that boyfriend of yours” Hoya teased, crossing his arms on his chest with a slight mused on his face.

“Hey I-I---”

“So who’s the lucky guy? You know, you should just tell us instead of keeping secret like this” Myungsoo said, hands in pockets with a playful smirk running through his face.

“Yah I---”

“Hey Woohy--” Dongwoo said, but suddenly he had been cut off by an angry tree.

“Okay, stop! I’m going to my room and get ready. The breakfast is ready so dine-in and I will wait for you guys in the van” Woohyun said angrily and stomp off to his room with a loud slam of the door.

“I was just going to ask what he was making for breakfast” Dongwoo said with a sad tone in his voice. Sungkyu sighed and walked to him and gave a pat on his shoulder.

“Let just eat, okay? He will be okay soon” Sungkyu smiled and Dongwoo nodded.

Everyone started to enjoy the feast that Woohyun made and as usual, they were really delicious. The dishes; army stew, kimchi jingae, and egg roll were full with flavor; spices, sweet and a little bit of heat- just perfect. Everyone was gladly stuffed-in the food in their mouth except for one person who’s feeling  a little bit sad and guilty after watching Woohyun walked away earlier. So, he took out his phone and slowly opened his chat box.

In the room, Woohyun threw himself on the bed and flopped around and stared at the white ceiling above him. Why he acted like nothing happened? And how could he just play dumb like that! Woohyun grabbed and pulled a handful of his hair and sighed. He was really pissed off and seeing his boyfriend ‘pretending’ not knowing was far way worse than ever. I need a shower to cold me off, he said. So, Woohyun walked his way to the bathroom and grabbed his towel, but a sudden beep on his phone made Woohyun stopped his movement.

[07.30 My Love] : I’m sorry…

[07.31 My Love] : Are you still mad at me?

[07.33 Namu] : Jeez no... Of course I’m happy… What do you expect?!

[07.34 My Love] : I’m sorry… I will make it out to you later, okay? *a wink smiley*

[07.35 Namu] : You should be lucky that I love you…

[07.36 My Love] : I love you too <3

[07.38 Namu] : Hey I think we should tell them about this because I don’t want to keep away ours relationship. We are in one family, and I felt bad lying to them. And besides, I love you and it’s hard to show it when everyone else is around. If we told the truth, we are free to do anything we want, you know.

[07.42 Namu] : So you are not replying me? Ok fine I get it. Let just stayed like this, huh?

[08.15 My Love] : I can’t. I’m sorry. And maybe we need time to distance ourselves for a while. I need to do something to distract them from knowing.

 

Woohyun threw away his phone on the bed and sighed. Why is it so hard to just confess to others? He’s making me crazy-seriously! But I’m already crazy for his love, so just agreed on this Woohyun. He smiled to himself and convinced himself that his boyfriend knows what the best for them.

Back in the dining room, Sungyeol started to make a plan to find out whose Woohyun’s boyfriend really is. Everyone was leaning close in a circle, thanks for Sungyeol instructions that is.

“Okay, so I know one of us is the boyfriend and since no one confessed earlier, I assumed that you don’t want to be found out. But I still want to know and no one dares to keep a secret from Lee Sungyeol” Sungyeol started, voice stern and well-motivated.

“I think we should just let it be Sungyeol” Sungkyu opposed.

“I agreed with Sungkyu-hyung. There must be reasons why they kept it a secret from us” Sungjong said.

“And I’m sure they will tell us when they are ready to” Hoya supported.

“What about you two?” Sungyeol then asked, pointing at Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

“I don’t really know. But I think we should just give them some time to think about it” Dongwoo said.

Sungyeol nodded and turned to Myungsoo, waiting for his answer. “As long as Woohyun-hyung is happy then there’s no problem with me too, of them keeping the secret”

Sungyeol sighed. He really wanted to find out who the boyfriend really bad. Was it Sungkyu-hyung? He is the closest with Woohyun among all of them and always takes Woohyun’s side in everything. Or is it Dongwoo-hyung? He seemed quiet, maybe he’s thinking about how to escape the mess. Or Hoya? His face kept distracting him, showing awkward emotions and oh Hoya is also good in acting. Myungsoo? Just like Dongwoo-hyung, he seemed to be quiet and he also always dozes off - or is it just probably the normal Myungsoo but still, he’s a suspect. And finally, Sungjong? People always said that he’s innocent but Sungyeol believed that Sungjong knew much more about things that no other members knew- indeed a suspect.

Sungyeol was determined. He will find out who ‘he’ is and he will continue with the earlier plan. But he needed a partner in crime to do the works. He stared at the members one-by-one searching for someone that can help him finished the mission. He intensely gazed starting from Sungkyu to Hoya to Jongie to Myungsoo and finally to Dongwoo not realizing how awkward that made the members felt. And his eyes landed on his best friend who was sharing the same stare as him.

“What the hell are you doing?” Hoya startled him.

“Nothing. Well, we better get ready. We got schedules to do!” He said while getting up and grabbed Myungsoo’s hand, making their way to their shared room.

“Weird kid” Sungkyu shook his head and rushed the members who were still blunt, to get ready.

 

“So, what gives? And stop holding my hand!” He shoved away his hand from Sungyeol’s grip which made Sungyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“You are my best friend so help me, will ya? Please… I want to find out who’s the boyfriend. Please Myungie” He said with a cute animated voice and full with aegyo that really just annoyed Myungsoo the most.

“Fine! You should be lucky that you’re my best friend”

“I love you so much!” Sungyeol shouted and gave him a huge loveable hug.

“Yeah yeah Iove you too”  He said, giving a pat on Sungyeol’s back.

Bang!

“What was that?” Sungyeol asked after hearing a loud thump from the door.

“Don’t know. Must be the wind” Myungsoo said, feeling uninterested with the sound. “So, what’s the plan?”

“We will observe the members” He said with a slight grin and threw him a Cheshire smile.

 

 

SUBJECT: NAM WOOHYUN

“Firstly, we started with the subject, Nam Woohyun. He’s from Chungcheong and was born on 8 February  1991 and his favorite colors are red, pink and black. And he is the member with most self-confident, and sometimes a bit conceited” Sungyeol stated and Myungsoo nodded while jotting down the notes.

Sungyeol gave him an approving look and continued, “Woohyun is greasy to all of the members in Infinite. That’s why there’s woogyu, 2woo, wooya, woosoo, woojong and also included me, wooyeol.”

Sungyeol lifted down the paper he read and sighed. “I wonder how they ended me up with Woohyun. I mean, how can I like him when he likes to walk around in our dorm wearing only pants, and showing off his abs. He’s so irritating. I have it too, you know”

Myungsoo sighed, “Well, Woohyun does have a nice build up body”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

 

FIRST SUSPECT: LEE HOWON

“Okay Lee Howon or his real name, Lee Ho dong, a guy from Busan, and he was born on 28 March 1991. He was a taekwondo athlete up till middle school and he also received his 3rd degree black belt. Oh, and his favorite color is Purpl---”

“He’s Hoya and why are you telling me all of these?”

“My dear Myungie. We need to know about all of the info about our suspects.”

Myungsoo ignored him and continuing looking at Hoya.  Just then, he spotted Woohyun walking to Hoya side and handing him a piece of paper.

“Hey Sungyeol. Look” He said, pointing towards them.

“I knew it!” Sungyeol shouted and ran across the couch and stopped in front of those two which earn a yelped from the poor two guys.

“This is a love letter, right? I knew it! It’s Hoya!” He shouted happily, feeling the success in his first investigation. He grabbed the piece of paper, flipping it in the air and gave to Myungsoo who was walking to their side and told him to read it.

Myungsoo read the two words; bold with the size of 18 that stated “INFINITE SCHEDULE”.

“What?” Sungyeol puzzled and leaned in on Myungsoo shoulder to look at the paper and read it himself.

“If you are trying to find out who’s my boyfriend is… - he said, abruptly grabbing the paper from Myungsoo’s hand- …well, he’s not Hoya”

“B-but---“

“Come on. Let’s go. Sungkyu hyung is waiting downstairs” Woohyun cuts him off and headed to the door.

“So, you thought it was me?” Hoya suddenly asked with a deadly gaze on Sungyeol which made him shrunk under the gaze.

“Well, you heard him. Sungkyu hyung is waiting!” He said and ran off following Woohyun from behind.

“Well?” Hoya turned to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shrugged and replied, “He’s crazy”

 

 

SECOND SUSPECT: JANG DONG WOO

“Next, Jang Dong Woo. A guy from Guri, was born on 22 November 1990, sometimes writes his stories in a journal and his favorite color is Green” As soon as he said it, he looked up to Myungsoo and Myungsoo stared at him while blinking his eyes innocently.

“He has lots of greens in his room.” Sungyeol bluntly said.

“Okay everyone ready? Camera will start on the count of one… two… three…”

“Hello everyone. We are Infinite” They said in sync and bowed 90’ degree to the audience.

They did the interview and ended it successfully. They had an enjoyable laugh all the way back to the van, talking about some random stuff.

One by one was getting in the van. But unfortunately, before the van was starting to move,

“Ouch!” Dongwoo shouted.

“What’s wrong? You okay?” Woohyun asked.

“My finger” he said, showing Woohyun his red swollen thumb. “I slammed my finger on the door”

Woohyun quickly reached for Dongwoo’s hand and examined it with concern written all over his face.

“Luckily, it’s not that bad. I will help you put some medicine on it later in the dorm” Woohyun said, assuring him with a smile.

In the back seat, Sungyeol grinned and whispered to Myungsoo, ‘It’s Dongwoo hyung. I’m sure of it”

“Why?” Myungsoo whispered back.

“See the looks on Woohyun’s face. That’s the looks that usually couple gives to each other, showing they care for each other”

Before Myungsoo was about to whisper back, everyone turned around and laid their focus on both Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

“Why are they staring at us?” Sungyeol whispered back to Myungsoo’s ears, but then, Sungjong broke the awkward air.

“Your whispering is loud enough to wake Myungsoo hyung up”

Oh. Both of them sat up straight and everyone turned back to their seat. Sungyeol stole a quick glance to Woohyun and saw that he was still inspecting Dongwoo’s hurting finger.

“Woohyun-ah –Woohyun looked back at Sungyeol- maybe you should kiss it better” Sungyeol said giving him a mischievous smile.

But to his surprised, Woohyun smirked. “I don’t want my boyfriend to be mad. And besides, I already saw him stiffen in his seat when you said that” He said as he inverse his gaze to another sight.

Sungyeol steps forward and leaned his chin on the top of Woohyun’s seat. “It’s not Dongwoo?”

Woohyun smiled. “Try harder Sungyeol. You’re getting there.” He said and leaned back in his seat, slowly drifting for a quick nap.

 

 

THIRD SUSPECT: LEE SUNGJONG

“Lee Sungjong, hometown from Gwangju City, born on 3 September 1993, and his favorite color is Yellow. He may be the maknae but he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter